HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Shattered [v0.19] [Yeda Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.5 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much for this, the DEV needs to really fix the Cranial/Anal inversion they have about the game size.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Or maybe you need to fix that entitlement. The dev is providing you with full version of the game, the patch from the previous version and compressed version, and you're still bitching? Get real.
TBF, and not to rag on the devs because they are doing very solid work, but the game in total is around 26.3 gigs. That's a giant investment in download time and space for a VN. Its not entitlement to criticize probably the biggest issue with the game and one the previous commentor wants to still play. Just because you don't like the criticism doesn't make it less valid. Its not like he started shitting on the story, the characters, or the scenes. They are coming back to play it...again. Game size is a solid issue and its gonna get harder to keep people coming back if they have to keep downloading 30 gigs of VN and most people aren't keeping the game on their drives waiting for update patches. There is unfair criticism and this ain't it bruh.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
TBF, and not to rag on the devs because they are doing very solid work, but the game in total is around 26.3 gigs. That's a giant investment in download time and space for a VN. Its not entitlement to criticize probably the biggest issue with the game and one the previous commentor wants to still play. Just because you don't like the criticism doesn't make it less valid. Its not like he started shitting on the story, the characters, or the scenes. They are coming back to play it...again. Game size is a solid issue and its gonna get harder to keep people coming back if they have to keep downloading 30 gigs of VN and most people aren't keeping the game on their drives waiting for update patches. There is unfair criticism and this ain't it bruh.
It's mainly because some of us want full hd pics.

I don't care what anyone says, compressed pics look off when they are on a full hdtv and I didn't spend this much on my set up to view my games in anything less.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
TBF, and not to rag on the devs because they are doing very solid work, but the game in total is around 26.3 gigs. That's a giant investment in download time and space for a VN. Its not entitlement to criticize probably the biggest issue with the game and one the previous commentor wants to still play.
Except the dev also provides compressed version for normal people which is reduced to less than 5 gb. Which does make the complaining and especially insults nothing but an act befitting a spoiled child.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
I maybe sound like a weirdo going to this game for trans/femdom but choosing to commit for Iris anyway. But I cannot not acknowledge that her (and probably Bree) scenes almost non present in any meaningful way. The last one big important scene with Iris were like 5 updates ago? And you cannot see those scenes on solo Iris route because you cannot be in deliverance by that point. I plea to you to give girl more time, she and Blake have such strong chemistry together. Still like your game very much! Come to jerk off stay for characters. Glad your disaster with sd doesn't stop you to continue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I maybe sound like a weirdo going to this game for trans/femdom but choosing to commit for Iris anyway.
Iris is my third fave purely because they have great chemistry.

Vanessa is my second because if she was real, i'd be chasing her. Why can't lesbians where I live look like hee?

Suya still my fave though.

Iris is a darling of a love interest. I like to think she'd be the love interest if this was kinetic and only had one choice. They grew up together, went through a lot of shit and managed to find each other again. It is quite the romantic story.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
This game has soooo many paths and routes I am sure everyone would be able to find a path to accommodate them lol... I mean how many games do you know have walkthroughs that are hundreds of pages... I know one....Shattered :LUL:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I don't know much about it, but I will ask if there is a possibility in the game to undergo surgery to lose a penis? does he perform any other operations?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What was the last game you donwloaded from Steam/EAapp/Ubisoft Connect/GOG/EPIC?
26GB is nothing compared to the size of current games but if it really bothers you so much then download the compress version instead and leave the version with higher resolution alone.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Except the dev also provides compressed version for normal people which is reduced to less than 5 gb. Which does make the complaining and especially insults nothing but an act befitting a spoiled child.
Not to use an overused meme but...
5gb dev semi compressed

z5f3ld13h3551.png

1gb 3rd party compressed

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and KiraJames

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.19
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa, I'lluse it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Skattered 0.19 APK :
Mega
archive.rpa :
Mega

Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (if/when they are done)
Try 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to see the variables your choices will change.
Updated my Android port to 0.19
Note: this has moved to a RPA release due to size

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes