Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guess i'm used to seeing compressed clearly displayed on the front page
no harm no faul ;)
Apparently there has been some changes with how uploading works and compressed versions don't get linked for some reason.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for making this great game :love:
As a futa lover , what's the best way to enjoy all the encounters with all futa characters ?
Combining all of them in a single playthrough would be tricky, but luckily for you, Suya’s main route doesn’t restrict Blake from having sex on the side. Just interact as much as you can with Kushari, Reese, Taeng, etc. All of them are pretty horny.
I said that having finished the Trish content in .19 (I think). The dialog leads me to believe there won't be much after this?
Depends on your definition of “much”.
Is blake ever gonna get boobs? cause i would love to see tht in future versions.
Short answer is no, for the long answer please look through this thread, I repeated it many times.
Is femdom avoidable?
Yes and no. Early on there are some relatively mild scenes with Melinda and Rebecca that establish their authority over Blake. But by fifth act Blake essentially breaks free from them.

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
Potentially stupid question. Does the mod still exist that would guide you through each route's correct choices and is it updated to version 19? Or is it just the manual walkthrough PDF now? Not complaining just wanted to ask

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Potentially stupid question. Does the mod still exist that would guide you through each route's correct choices and is it updated to version 19? Or is it just the manual walkthrough PDF now? Not complaining just wanted to ask
Only the manual walkthrough now.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
YedaGames or anyone who might be able to help
I installed the v0.19 patch and am now getting this error when I try to continue from my last save

it probably goes without saying I am not very tech savvy lol

Screenshot 2023-05-31 142137.png Screenshot 2023-05-31 142155.png Screenshot 2023-05-31 142205.png

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Chances are, you have installed the patch on the compressed version, which doesn’t work, those patches are for png versions only. If you’re using the compressed version, you have to re-download it each time.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Chances are, you have installed the patch on the compressed version, which doesn’t work, those patches are for png versions only. If you’re using the compressed version, you have to re-download it each time.
Well crap. I thought it was for the png version (game size currently 7gb but idk)
I don't suppose there's a way to remove the patch so my game works again?

sorry, boomer brain lol
I appreciate your help :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Well crap. I thought it was for the png version (game size currently 7gb but idk)
I don't suppose there's a way to remove the patch so my game works again?

sorry, boomer brain lol
I appreciate your help :)
Just download the latest compressed version and play it. You won’t lose your save data or anything.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes