YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It seems like I'm not getting the options to advance her storyline further after the dream. In walkthrough, when Blake can call somebody, I don't get the Gillian option, and Blake doesn't get visit from her where he could offer her to pay, etc.
This is impossible, because as long as Blake stays in the city, Gillian's visit is unavoidable, and if Blake is in Deliverance, Gillian's call is always one of the options.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Can someone share a save file from the end of 0.18 where Blake is dominques slave and not committed to anyone? I have only a save that Blake is married to Samuel and it's by far the most boring storyline, you cant even do anything and samuel is barely visible. Also would be awesome if blake is conrads massager
Here's the save. Both Dominique's slave and Conrad's masseuse at the beginning of v0.19.
However, if you feel that Samuel's storyline is boring, chances are you'll find every other route boring as well.

Reactions: boof59

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
Is it possible to come off a route and onto another one or is there a point where you're fully locked in? It's the Iris route I'm wanting to come off if that helps.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is it possible to come off a route and onto another one or is there a point where you're fully locked in? It's the Iris route I'm wanting to come off if that helps.
Some routes are impossible to leave, some have one conditional possibility, and some are relatively free.
With Iris, you have several options, but they're not open by default. Your best chance is to wait until the meeting with dr. Lowe with Iris, during which she can bump you down to her NTR route (if you disappointed her previously), which you can decline and leave her. However, by this point you won't be able to get on most other routes.

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
Some routes are impossible to leave, some have one conditional possibility, and some are relatively free.
With Iris, you have several options, but they're not open by default. Your best chance is to wait until the meeting with dr. Lowe with Iris, during which she can bump you down to her NTR route (if you disappointed her previously), which you can decline and leave her. However, by this point you won't be able to get on most other routes.
Hmm, might be a restart then. Or I'll keep going and see if I start to like it. Out of interest, what few routes would be available if I got rid of Iris?

Thanks.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hmm, might be a restart then. Or I'll keep going and see if I start to like it. Out of interest, what few routes would be available if I got rid of Iris?

Thanks.
Dominique's slavery route and Melinda's sissy route. That's it. Dominique's path starts slightly after that event with dr. Lowe, and Melinda has another entry point later in Deliverance, while the rest of them are already locked by that point.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Out of interest, what few routes would be available if I got rid of Iris?
Mostly some (potential) relationships with characters introduced in the latter part of the story. There's also what seems like late point entry on Melinda's sub route in the latest update.

That said, depending on your interests it might be actually most beneficial to ignore the routes altogether, as that will allow Blake to experience way more of sexual content. If Blake is on one of "true" routes then most of this content is auto-declined or not offered at all.

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
Dominique's slavery route and Melinda's sissy route. That's it. Dominique's path starts slightly after that event with dr. Lowe, and Melinda has another entry point later in Deliverance, while the rest of them are already locked by that point.
Hmm, neither sound particularly appealing to me. I'll keep going for now, I might end up liking it more anyway.

That said, depending on your interests it might be actually most beneficial to ignore the routes altogether, as that will allow Blake to experience way more of sexual content. If Blake is on one of "true" routes then most of this content is auto-declined or not offered at all.
Is it easy enough to not accidentally lock yourself into a route or would it be a good idea to follow a walkthrough to do this?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is it easy enough to not accidentally lock yourself into a route or would it be a good idea to follow a walkthrough to do this?
Having the walkthrough open so you can double-check your choices is probably a good idea. While decisions which put MC on a route are fairly obvious, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: palazzo

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
is there any kind of gallery unlock for the game?its getting boring playin it over and over again to see all the scenes :(

Kitec167

Aug 15, 2020
Can someone help here? This happens when I try to run my old/last played game folder.
If download a fresh version it will run fine but none of the saves will load they just crash the game.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Can someone help here? This happens when I try to run my old/last played game folder.
If download a fresh version it will run fine but none of the saves will load they just crash the game.
I am not sure, but does the game work if you delete the codex folder within the game?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You've been using upgrade patches on an older version, yes? Try dropping gui.rpy from the fresh version into that older version.

Kitec167

Aug 15, 2020
I am not sure, but does the game work if you delete the codex folder within the game?
You've been using upgrade patches on an older version, yes? Try dropping gui.rpy from the fresh version into that older version.
Thank ya'll but neither had any effect, not sure what I did but it just wouldn't run from the old files.
Completely deleted what I had, downloaded a fresh 0.16 & went with an old save & it seems I should be good now

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
It wasn't obvious that the webp version was up to date, had seen the 0.12 indicator on the one download and it confused me. It would probably help some people out if the version was indicated above the webp versions.

Had already downloaded the whole non compressed one.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
How can you have sex with Felix? It's seems really difficult to achieve, what are the conditions or the step by step to do it?
And since we're at it, can you have sex with the Doc or with your father?
I suggest looking through the walkthrough for that. It's written as transparent and comprehensible as it's possible for me.

No, Blake's father is off-limits. As for the doctor, you have to specify which doctor you're talking about. If it's dr. Lowe, the answer is no. If it's Will, the answer is yes.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes