Huppsidupp1968

Oct 18, 2022
It wasn't obvious that the webp version was up to date, had seen the 0.12 indicator on the one download and it confused me. It would probably help some people out if the version was indicated above the webp versions.

Had already downloaded the whole non compressed one.
Just downloding the whole game with Gofile, but it will last still over one hour;) I'll tell you if it worked!

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I hate updated the hotfixes to clear some of the sprite errors, typos, and in one instance a missing image on Bree's route, so make sure to download those. They are in my Mega folder, as usual.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abazzaba

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Here's the save. Both Dominique's slave and Conrad's masseuse at the beginning of v0.19.
However, if you feel that Samuel's storyline is boring, chances are you'll find every other route boring as well.
Thanks for the save firstly.
Secondly, it is not the first time I've played the game. I've done 3 runs, Samuel's wife route is the last one. I've lost other 2 saves when installing a new version.
Game's not boring, first two routes were much better. I was going for a more free route in those. I guess it is boring when you commit to someone, Melinda's route seems like that too but it looks bit better than Samuel. Actually my problem with Samuel's route was the beginning. It progressed too fast, one blowjob and boom you're suddenly not straight and like Samuel. I was expecting a much slower progress

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Actually my problem with Samuel's route was the beginning. It progressed too fast, one blowjob and boom you're suddenly not straight and like Samuel. I was expecting a much slower progress
I understand what you say. And I actually agree with you. But the thing is, it’s true for all routes, and for the story in general. When I was making those first acts, I had zero experience in both technical side of things and storytelling. I also wasn’t as efficient as I am right now, so what you scroll through in twenty minutes was taking me months to finish, which skewed my perspective on time progression within the game world. Don’t forget, that in Blake’s reality it’s been less than one year, while in ours it’s been almost four years. After I’m done with the last act, I’ll go back to remaking the first chapters, and I’m gonna change everything.

Reactions: Kitec167 and ffive
Dec 7, 2020
Well, you could say that there is a bit of "magic" since Blake naturally meets plenty of physical conditions for her transition to womanhood to be very optimal xD. But this also happens to some real people, so it's not impossible.

Blake has dense hair, a rounded hairline, is beardless, has almost no body hair, her facial features are soft, her tone of voice is fairly neutral/high, and her body is reasonably curvy. And all of this is already the case since the beginning, when Blake still identifies as a boy.

The most boyish feature Blake has is her flat chest, but Blake is OK with that, and it's not like there aren't cis girls with fairly flat chests either. Her penis is also small, which makes Blake feel more feminine.

Blake also knows how to do her hair, makeup and dress to enhance her natural feminine features. For example, she avoids wearing clothes that require big breasts to look good, since they wouldn't look good on her.

Blake is simply very lucky with her genetics, and she also knows how to take advantage of her natural features.

Reactions: Cabin and FatGiant

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Well, it wasn’t just luck. There’s a pretty big story twist tied to it. But all will be revealed at the end.
I've thought its hormones or a drug created in that time Blake was given...Its even been subtly hinted at a few times in game giving that impression, even from Blake if I recall correctly...
...but this comment makes me wonder...
how far are we away from the ending? Not that I want this game to end, but it already like...the biggest AVG with more content and paths than any other game I have played so far... I almost don't want this fun experience to end but do you have a guess how far off the end of the ride is Yeda?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
how far are we away from the ending? Not that I want this game to end, but it already like...the biggest AVG with more content and paths than any other game I have played so far... I almost don't want this fun experience to end but do you have a guess how far off the end of the ride is Yeda?
We’re very close. About a year ago I said that I hope to make v0.20 the last version. This won’t be the case, however. I suffered many, many different issues in the last year, which set me back significantly. Nonetheless, I’m already wrapping things up. In the next act you’ll be able to solve several storylines if you’re invested in them enough (for example, Felix’s relationship with Vanessa). I’m not gonna give you a definitive answer here, but Blake is almost at the end of the journey.

Dec 7, 2020
We’re very close. About a year ago I said that I hope to make v0.20 the last version. This won’t be the case, however. I suffered many, many different issues in the last year, which set me back significantly. Nonetheless, I’m already wrapping things up. In the next act you’ll be able to solve several storylines if you’re invested in them enough (for example, Felix’s relationship with Vanessa). I’m not gonna give you a definitive answer here, but Blake is almost at the end of the journey.
Personally, I love the setting, Blake, how many possible routes there are, and I also enjoy how slow-paced the game is, taking its time to develop the world. It's clearly wrapping things up since moving from the old city, when a lot of characters' storylines end. But I could read about this world and its characters for years even if there was not a "main" storyline (Dominique being the villain and so on) and it was just about Blake's day to day life and interactions with the rest of the cast xD.

I guess there are still various updates left, right? Some characters like Erika are still more or less "new", and it feels that there's still quite a lot of stuff to know about them.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Personally, I love the setting, Blake, how many possible routes there are, and I also enjoy how slow-paced the game is, taking its time to develop the world. It's clearly wrapping things up since moving from the old city, when a lot of characters' storylines end. But I could read about this world and its characters for years even if there was not a "main" storyline (Dominique being the villain and so on) and it was just about Blake's day to day life and interactions with the rest of the cast xD.

I guess there are still various updates left, right? Some characters like Erika are still more or less "new", and it feels that there's still quite a lot of stuff to know about them.
Well, to be perfectly honest, I also quite enjoy what I created (even though I never actually played through my game in its entirety and I doubt this will ever happen). It could’ve been better, but it could’ve been much worse as well. I do attribute Shattered’s success to my determination mostly, and not my talents, but that’s beside the point.

Will there be a continuation from another character’s perspective? Likely not. Blake is just too much of a character for me to switch to someone else, especially if that someone was created to complement his story in a certain way.

I can tell that v0.20 won’t be the last version. Aside from that, nothing is clear yet. While I do want to develop new characters a bit better, I have to acknowledge that many of them won’t get such chance. Especially since back in the early acts the only optional character was Reese, and now we have half a dozen of those. As for Erika, she got quite a lot of content (and personal story) in v0.19, so I’ll leave her alone for now.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
is there a wlakthrough mod for the game??
I'm using this atm https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2023-04-07-zlzk.143528/
Works pretty well so far.
Any choice that affect something shows stat/flag change so you always know when choice is important in some way also useful for gay/staight points and route changes.
Got it from random recommendation somwhere on this site so i feel oblidged to do the same since the mod is universal and seems pretty good.

Dec 7, 2020
Here's a poll I created, I want to see which category is most popular when it comes to Futa.
Since all the "A on B" on your poll seem to mean "A = top, B = bottom", you forgot to add "Female on Futa" ;)

By the way, if you're looking for "futa games" to post your poll link, this game has no "futa" at all, the most "similar" thing it features are trans women and feminine men.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes