YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I downloaded the game, can't seem to figure out how to "Install Script Fix". Anyone able to help?
You need to find the hotfix directory in my Mega folder and copy its contents into your game files. It should ask you if you want to replace the files, choose yes.
View attachment 2826555
How do I get this scene ?
You need to be in a relationship with Suya and either avoid using the sybian in the previous event or be a bimbo. Then Blake will be able to drag Suya into the alley.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Dev do add the bdsm tag later when it's implemented into the game
I forgot that I watched this thread and was searching this game for three days using the bdsm tag lol :FacePalm:
Futa femdom tags helped me find this thread again

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Dev do add the bdsm tag later when it's implemented into the game
I forgot that I watched this thread and was searching this game for three days using the bdsm tag lol :FacePalm:
Futa femdom tags helped me find this thread again
I’m not in control of the tags in this thread, but when it comes to bdsm, it’s a relatively big part of some routes, however my game is in no way focused on it. So I’d say that if someone is interested in hardcore bdsm action, they’d be disappointed.
To add 0.17 and others to 0.16 how does it work ? (i've never used that system for the moment)
You need to download the patches and unpack them into your already existing game folder. If your system asks you if you want to replace the old files, you’re doing it right.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Where can I find that Mega folder? It's not the same as the one I downloaded the game from, is it? Do you have a link?
There are four links in my signature. The third one is where the latest public version and all the hotfixes are.

bluey59223

Dec 18, 2022
There are four links in my signature. The third one is where the latest public version and all the hotfixes are.
Got it, thank you. I'll check it out, download some stuff, and see how that works. As it is now I can't even open the game, which I downloaded from the OP of this thread.

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
I just released the second demo of v0.20 for my patrons. Expect the public version somewhere in September.
Games with this subject are very popular, such as earn your freedom, I think an advertisement can increase your patreon c members

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
Sorry for the questions, but if you can answer these two, is there any decision-making power or is the story a straight line? And that the character is male in the beginning of the game and slowly changes?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry for the questions, but if you can answer these two, is there any decision-making power or is the story a straight line? And that the character is male in the beginning of the game and slowly changes?
Blake is a man in the beginning, but gets relatively quickly feminised.

As for decisions, there's quite a lot of them. Not every choice you make is important at the end, but as I said, the walkthrough is 645 pages long. You will not be able to see more than 15% of content in a single playthrough.

Reactions: Mrgjaye

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Some of you might be interested to know that I will remake a chunk of v0.6 with the release of v0.20. Including the important photoshoot scene. It was one of the first scenes that I was actually happy with, because of how long and varied it was, but its visuals were awful, and the dialogue didn't really fit the story progression all that well. So, not only I remade the renders completely, but I also edited the dialogues and added a whole bunch of new sprites. Here are examples (not attaching the old pictures, but you can find them in the current public version anyway).

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
for whatever reason a few scenes in my download got corrupted or something, 7zip refuses to extract them. They are; 011eleventhscenevilla3.png, 011eleventhscenevilla2.png, and 011eleventhscenerebecca8.png

If anyone has these 3 in their Shattered-0.16-pc\game\images\SexScenes\011 folder, it'd be much appreciated if you could drop those here or in a DM so I could re-download those with have to redownload the entire game zip again.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
for whatever reason a few scenes in my download got corrupted or something, 7zip refuses to extract them. They are; 011eleventhscenevilla3.png, 011eleventhscenevilla2.png, and 011eleventhscenerebecca8.png

If anyone has these 3 in their Shattered-0.16-pc\game\images\SexScenes\011 folder, it'd be much appreciated if you could drop those here or in a DM so I could re-download those with have to redownload the entire game zip again.
Here you go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DerpyAngel
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes