YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Suya domme route, is it a sub route where you're always bottom(both relationship and sex wise) , a true relationship type of thing similar to "dom" Blake with Melinda where the more time goes on,the more equal relationship get in away, or is it a route where Blake is kind of dom, but not really dom?
Out of those three estimates the latter one is definitely the closest to truth, but Blake actually is dominant on it, because it cannot be triggered without the dominance route.

Reactions: kklol and tapeduck

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I see the updates; will have to try this. Wasn't sure what prompted me to d/l, but I think it was linked/compared to Heal Slut.

marsmarss

Aug 29, 2022
Hello, I'm a little confused on what version to download to have 0.19. Is it included in the 20gb 0.16 ? and is the 5gb 0.19 Webp have everything in it ?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hello, I'm a little confused on what version to download to have 0.19. Is it included in the 20gb 0.16 ? and is the 5gb 0.19 Webp have everything in it ?
If you want the version of the game that uses png images, you need to download the v0.16 version, and then install every following patch one after the other.
If you just want to play the game, download the webp v0.19. It has everything, the only difference is the image format.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Played the game way back and then lost track of it... Is there a way to transform Blake into a real girl (with tits and a pussy)? If so which path would that be or is it more of an ending kind of thing?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Played the game way back and then lost track of it... Is there a way to transform Blake into a real girl (with tits and a pussy)? If so which path would that be or is it more of an ending kind of thing?
It will only happen in some of the endings.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Earl already used one in v0.18. And in v0.20 Blake will finally ride it. You’ll start seeing them more often, but Blake will be using those things off-screen most of the time.
Earl had a test-drive in one and it was a disaster, IIRC. Didn't know that they had been fixed since then.
They’re using the pre-existing reactor (I actually had to open the map and see if there’s one in reality close to approximate location of Deliverance). Can’t really move that thing without too much hassle. As for attacks, no one would get much from destroying a nuclear power plant, and no one is organised and ballsy enough to try to take Deliverance hostage. Blake’s hood wasn’t the only one Dommie’s soldiers cleared. Gangs are no longer a threat.
Destroying it, no, but it would be an extremely high priority target for any other faction that arises to want to capture, both for its own inherent value and as a major weakness of the city. Is Dommie really so full of herself that she assumes that there won't be any other factions forming? People band together, it's what they do. For someone who's supposed to be all about building for the future, she is incredibly short-sighted.
Erika can’t see what’s going on in the private worlds, but she can see how many times specific profiles were accessed.
I thought that the people and things created in VR came from the minds of the user, not the VR system. There's no way that the system can have profiles for everything that people might conceivably create.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Earl had a test-drive in one and it was a disaster, IIRC. Didn't know that they had been fixed since then.
Earl just panicked because riding those things is pretty scary, especially on the upper levels. You'll hear this from Blake's mouth very early into the v0.20 :)

Destroying it, no, but it would be an extremely high priority target for any other faction that arises to want to capture, both for its own inherent value and as a major weakness of the city. Is Dommie really so full of herself that she assumes that there won't be any other factions forming? People band together, it's what they do. For someone who's supposed to be all about building for the future, she is incredibly short-sighted.
But there are no other factions, as I said. People who could oppose Dominique already live in Deliverance or were eliminated. And the old city still gets power from the same plant (Dommie wouldn't just let it die, she keeps it on life support. At least, certain districts). Plus, soon Deliverance will get its own fusion reactor, and the old one will be kept as a secondary system anyway.

I thought that the people and things created in VR came from the minds of the user, not the VR system. There's no way that the system can have profiles for everything that people might conceivably create.
Yes, but every human user still has their own profile within the system, and if you've never seen Jasmine, how would you imagine her? However, if you browse the network, you will encounter other people who use it, and maybe try to interact with their profile. I hoped to develop this part a bit more in the recent updates, like give Blake a chance to experience someone else's world after they left the system, but for now let's just say that Erika keeps that from happening.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, but every human user still has their own profile within the system, and if you've never seen Jasmine, how would you imagine her?
It would depend on what this hypothetical person who is trying to create someone he's never seen thinks she would be like, same as everything else in there I'd expect. Same as how people's behaviour is based on how Blake imagines them to behave in the scenarios she sees them in. And the same as how it must work for people that certainly can't be in the system, like Mack.

• Angry
Reactions: HPZAT

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
The new version 0.20 is finally released. It consists of 185k words in seven new scenes, 773 full renders, and 176 new sprites. I also partially remade the sixth act. You can download the full webp builds or the patch for the png v0.19 , enjoy!

UncleVT update the thread, please :)

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes