Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
every time i see a update to this i get all squeaky happy, downloading now and looking forward to see whats new!

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
Does anyone know how close this game is to completion? Don't get me wrong, I think this game is great, but it becomes overwhelming with the amount of text, and I find myself having to reread the whole story over again, which is very time-consuming and I don't have that much time on my hands.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hey guys, maybe a stupid question.

In the OP for the full-game webp versions, which I assume are the compressed ones, the Mega file is 5.04GB while the Pixeldrain file is 5.41GB. What is the difference..?

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone know how close this game is to completion? Don't get me wrong, I think this game is great, but it becomes overwhelming with the amount of text, and I find myself having to reread the whole story over again, which is very time-consuming and I don't have that much time on my hands.
i hope that there is still much to go, i dont mind i really love this game and could keep playing it, im sorry to hear you dont have much time but i still hope that this game will havce much more storie to explore.

Reactions: Shadowown

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys, maybe a stupid question.

In the OP for the full-game webp versions, which I assume are the compressed ones, the Mega file is 5.04GB while the Pixeldrain file is 5.41GB. What is the difference..?
Nothing, almost all hosting sites report different sizes, once you start downloading it, they all will report same size.

Reactions: Zane11

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The only full is in the OP and the webp version, if you want the png one you have to do the updates from v0.16.
Why hasn't the full png been updated yet, it can't be for keeping the file size under a certain size, that ship sailed a long time ago, if it's so the updates can be kept as small downloads, I'd at least like the option for a full current version png download, the plan can't be to keep adding more and more patches to the list until the game is completed, right? 0.20 is a nice number to add a new full png download, only keeping the 0.19 to 0.20 patch for those who kept up with the updates, and follow that pattern every 5 updates.

Sep 24, 2022
Guys I need help, I'm new here and the files are kind of Confusing.
Full v0.16
Splitted
and webp version. I'd assume the game is Separated.
So If I download the 19.51 GB file from the full version in 16, would I need to download the Splitted versions later on after I finish the Full version standalone then download 0.16 to 0.17 Full, 0.17 to 0.18 Full, 0.18 to 0.19 Full, 0.19 to 0.20 Full is that how this works ?
Also what is the Webp Version, is that Web versions I think ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why hasn't the full png been updated yet, it can't be for keeping the file size under a certain size, that ship sailed a long time ago, if it's so the updates can be kept as small downloads, I'd at least like the option for a full current version png download, the plan can't be to keep adding more and more patches to the list until the game is completed, right? 0.20 is a nice number to add a new full png download, only keeping the 0.19 to 0.20 patch for those who kept up with the updates, and follow that pattern every 5 updates.

Ask the dev, you can see in their own dev link they only offer a patch for PNG.

Guys I need help, I'm new here and the files are kind of Confusing.
Full v0.16
Splitted
and webp version. I'd assume the game is Separated.
So If I download the 19.51 GB file from the full version in 16, would I need to download the Splitted versions later on after I finish the Full version standalone then download 0.16 to 0.17 Full, 0.17 to 0.18 Full, 0.18 to 0.19 Full, 0.19 to 0.20 Full is that how this works ?
Also what is the Webp Version, is that Web versions I think ?
WEBP is a full game, and using webp images. PNG, you can get the full v0.16 or the split download, split download just makes it so you don't have to download it all in one go if you don't want to, then get each update and install each one by one.

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Is there any technical advantage in doing things the way you ask? Because if there is, I don't see it, I just think it's the way you would like things to be presented, i.e. an aesthetic change that we may or may not agree with without improving the layout at all.

If the size of the updates doesn't change, I don't see the point of making the kind of cosmetic alterations you're asking for.

What I do think is that the webp version is getting too big.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
This game needs a gallery so bad....
I wonder why the dev refuses to make a gallery for this game. Most people will never see half of the scenes because keeping 10s of different saves is impossible. Nobody has that much time.
Also no modder will care about making a gallery mod for this game because this game has some of the least popular tags/genres.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Perhaps because he's working in the main plot and doesn't want to waste time on props?

Nope, it isn't impossible, I've more than 10.

Correct again, YOU don't have the time.
You are probably in the 0.1% of the players who have more than 10 different route saves, which would be ignored in statistics. Are you actually playing all those routes when a new update arrives?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes