Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I’m much more comfortable in that niche instead of turning my game into a commercial product.
You could always just put it on Steam as a free to play game (like CK 1)

I'm glad that you're different than the rest though. It's your game so, you can do what you please with it. As long as you're happy, especially happy with your project, that's all that matters. Thank you for the answers. I will let you get back to it.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Jesus Christ this game is long as ENDGAME, especially considering the fact I'm new here I won't reach 20 anytime soon.
If Only I was here earlier :(
Take it form the better side, you can play it a lot of days or months, before new update of Shattered and other games you like will be ready. If anything, you will have a nice Christmas :cool:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I’m talking about quality. Shattered is still, regardless of its size and age, a hobby project for me. And I’m much more comfortable in that niche instead of turning my game into a commercial product.
Shattered > Alot of the games on Steam... even complete ones ...

If this game is a side project you treat as such without putting your full attention and drive into it like a bill payer.... I would fucking love to see you putting your all into a game cuz fuck, this "hobby" is a damn good game.

Reactions: JGoom
May 19, 2020
One day I'll get around to finishing this absolute behemoth of a game... one day.

In the meantime, I hope Blake's ass keeps growing bigger and fatter.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.20
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa, I'lluse it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Skattered 0.20 APK :
Mega
archive.rpa :
Mega

Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (if/when they are done)
Try 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to see the variables your choices will change.
Updated my Android port to v0.20

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Shattered-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Shattered > Alot of the games on Steam... even complete ones ...

If this game is a side project you treat as such without putting your full attention and drive into it like a bill payer.... I would fucking love to see you putting your all into a game cuz fuck, this "hobby" is a damn good game.
I do allocate all of my free time to Shattered, so it's not like I'm not really focused on it. If anything, I can't really imagine myself making any other game, exactly because I'm so attached.
I just don't consider myself a game developer, and I have a daily job that I have to give my priorities to.
and wat folder do I must install the updates please?
Every patch includes the «game» folder. You need to copy its contents into the pre-existing game folder within your Shattered directory. If it asks you if you want to replace the old files, you're doing it right.
One day I'll get around to finishing this absolute behemoth of a game... one day.

In the meantime, I hope Blake's ass keeps growing bigger and fatter.
Blake's ass is the real protagonist of Shattered, so it will always be in the spotlight.

Oct 6, 2018
You're killing me with this cliff hanger, I'm shocked we didn't get any ambrosia in the update being foreboding , I imagine she will come back next update.

after a week of update disappointment from other games, shattered delivered as always.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Anyone has bree route save?
Liam,Samuel,Melinda And Suya(With Sexual Routhe)Especially Bree (With Sexual Routhe)Those Has A BDSM Bound Bondage Scene. :giggle:
Here are your saves. The first one is for Bree's sexual route right after Blake gets locked on it (you can later leave it, so be careful).
The four other saves are for Samuel's slut, Melinda's sissy, and Liam's true routes at the start of 10th act, and for Suya's route right after you get locked on it (also close to the beginning of the 10th act).
Tell me if they work for you.

Nov 19, 2022
Here are your saves. The first one is for Bree's sexual route right after Blake gets locked on it (you can later leave it, so be careful).
The four other saves are for Samuel's slut, Melinda's sissy, and Liam's true routes at the start of 10th act, and for Suya's route right after you get locked on it (also close to the beginning of the 10th act).
Tell me if they work for you.
:giggle: Arigato Saimas! :giggle:

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes