Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Most people will never see half of the scenes because keeping 10s of different saves is impossible.
It's a renpy game, so the number of possible saves is only limited by your device's storage capacity. My laptop has 2 terabytes of storage space, plus potentially many many more in the Cloud. I could make multiple saves for dozens or even hundreds of different routes if I wanted to, without it impacting a tiny fraction of my possible storage capacity.

Yeah, many people may have limited storage capacity. But these days it's possible to have unlimited storage capacity, whatever device you choose to use. So don't assume that applies to everybody.

Nobody has that much time
If you're retired. Yes you do.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
It's a very big game with a lot of completely separate routes. If you read all the text it can take a very long time for a single playthrough. The compressed version is only 4GB and does the trick, so try that.
Has a pc windows compressed version 0.20 been released?

Last edited:

lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
Hoping for NTR/cuckold!
I wouldn't mind if there were one route with a little bit of light NTR in the game, but I'm not into standard netorare / netorase / humiliation. Netori and a little bit of cheating is just fine. Having one route with some of that would make it easily avoidable for those who don't like it. It seems a lot of people here - and in general - have strong negative feelings about NTR and have no qualms about expressing them. Kink shaming is not my style, though. To each their own..

Last edited:

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
If only there was an in-game walkthrough enabling you to see all the game scenes without trying to keep in mind all the stuff while you're playing the game.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I wouldn't mind if there were one route with a little bit of light NTR in the game, but I'm not into standard netorare / netorase / humiliation. Netori and a little bit of cheating is just fine. Having one route with some of that would make it easily avoidable for those who don't like it. It seems a lot of people here - and in general - have strong negative feelings about NTR and have no qualms about expressing them. Kink shaming is not my style, though. To each their own..
I’m not sure why you even mention that, because there is just a single NTR route in the game, and you probably won’t get locked on it by accident (not to mention, you’re explicitly told what kind of route this is, and given a choice whether or not you want to continue). Shattered is not an NTR-focused game, you can just get some if you’re interested.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
2 questions:
1 How to download everything and install everything completely?
2 Why the hell does it weigh so much?

lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
I’m not sure why you even mention that, because there is just a single NTR route in the game, and you probably won’t get locked on it by accident (not to mention, you’re explicitly told what kind of route this is, and given a choice whether or not you want to continue). Shattered is not an NTR-focused game, you can just get some if you’re interested.
So you're saying that there actually is NTR in the game? I wasn't aware of that, and I probably wouldn't have posted that comment if I did.

zav_pirat

Jan 14, 2019
Every new Rebecca scene makes me feel sad because she doesn't have her own path. She wouldn't be my first choice, but I would like to play it.

Reactions: aykarin

theEskimuz

Sep 21, 2022
Here are your saves. The first one is for Bree's sexual route right after Blake gets locked on it (you can later leave it, so be careful).
The four other saves are for Samuel's slut, Melinda's sissy, and Liam's true routes at the start of 10th act, and for Suya's route right after you get locked on it (also close to the beginning of the 10th act).
Tell me if they work for you.
I get this error when opening it
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Shattered 0.20
Thu Oct 12 16:26:01 2023

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Does this happen with every save file or just some of them? And if it’s the latter, which ones?

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
What do you think guys about an idea of having many text walkthroughs for every route so you can see every seen in the game ?

Reactions: mert97
Aug 11, 2020
i havent visited this game in years, how far is the physical transformation of blake now? from the walkthrough i guess i can get the most physical transformations by going on the bimbo route?

Btw the walkthrough has more text than most games on this site wtf

Reactions: dav121
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes