LlamasArePro

Aug 13, 2020
i like this game but because of how long it is, I wish there was an option for an in-game walkthrough behind each choice. going through the pdf is really tedious.

Reactions: sbarabaus

filipmit1234

Aug 8, 2023
Put them into your user > AppData > Roaming > RenPy > Shattered folder.

Just don't do anything that could make her change her mind on life. She won't change on her own.
I did that and when I start game i can't find save from other people

What should I do to find a save in game from other people

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I did that and when I start game i can't find save from other people

What should I do to find a save in game from other people
Perhaps you’re not looking at the right pages. When you get a save file, the first number in its name is the page number where you should look.

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys, someone knows how we can actually get on Vanessa sub route? According to the walkrhtough:

..."
VI If Blake used to follow Vanessa’s route, but was fisted by
Rebecca in the sauna, and skipped the subsequent events, he can
return to it, as long as he’s forgiven by Iris
..."

I did all of that, but still didn't get the option to become her sub. Probably the key is this part: "...and skipped the subsequent events..." however which events exactly do I need to skip...

Qubert11B

Jan 16, 2021
the documented walk-through states if your points are this.... (the codex does not show points) well there is no tracking system on points so how do you track the points and routes? I would like it more if there was a status tracker at least or even a mod walk-through or other mod.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hey guys, someone knows how we can actually get on Vanessa sub route? According to the walkrhtough:

..."
VI If Blake used to follow Vanessa’s route, but was fisted by
Rebecca in the sauna, and skipped the subsequent events, he can
return to it, as long as he’s forgiven by Iris
..."

I did all of that, but still didn't get the option to become her sub. Probably the key is this part: "...and skipped the subsequent events..." however which events exactly do I need to skip...
You can search through the walkthrough using the “VI” query, it will highlight all of Vanessa’s events for you. In your particular situation you’ll skip Vanessa’s sex event at her home, and later on another sex event in the alley.
the documented walk-through states if your points are this.... (the codex does not show points) well there is no tracking system on points so how do you track the points and routes? I would like it more if there was a status tracker at least or even a mod walk-through or other mod.
You can see your route in the codex menu.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
My saves got corrupted between updates. :cry: It's so hard playing this game given how big it's gotten, it's going to take me forever to get all my true path saves back to where they were again...

Ccream

May 11, 2023
Trying to figure what I am doing wrong to get on the Rebecca's friend with benefits route.I only get the handjob in the tub if Rebecca is changing, but Rebecca cannot be changing for the subsequent vibrator scene.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
My saves got corrupted between updates. :cry: It's so hard playing this game given how big it's gotten, it's going to take me forever to get all my true path saves back to where they were again...
Like physically corrupted or they just don't load in the newer version of the game anymore?
Trying to figure what I am doing wrong to get on the Rebecca's friend with benefits route.I only get the handjob in the tub if Rebecca is changing, but Rebecca cannot be changing for the subsequent vibrator scene.
You can get the tub scene without her changing. It's described in the walkthrough. In fact, it's very hard to avoid unless you make her angry previously by mentioning Melinda dating Vanessa.

And now it's time for the big one :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ffive

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Like physically corrupted or they just don't load in the newer version of the game anymore?
Loading errors and if I ignore them the quality in the text looks bad. When I first tried to open the game, it even hard crashed. I'll just have to try and re-download the game.

mrbugy

Feb 20, 2023
I tried evertything to get Felix scenes but I could'nt manage. I tried like 10 times with walkthrough. :cry:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Loading errors and if I ignore them the quality in the text looks bad. When I first tried to open the game, it even hard crashed. I'll just have to try and re-download the game.
I want to see those error messages, perhaps it can be fixed.
If he runs into her in the street and asks her to give him a kiss for $200, how would he know what she'll spend it on if she says yes? Point is that $200 is going to be very tempting for some people, but Blake is not really one of them.
Blake isn't the only girl Tyler stalks. And I think Jasmine already mentioned bumping into him at some point.
Or getting shot if the experiment induces psychotic behaviour, as the scientist guy seemed to suggest was likely. I wouldn't expect her to be excluded when Dommie unleashes it on everyone, just maybe from the test group testing the unstable beta version.
As I said, Dommie has no particular reason to care about Vanessa. If she's back to the fold, great. If she goes insane, it's not a big deal for Dommie.
I thought that was one of the things Aoife said that they couldn't do.
Aoife is in the lowest of tiers in Deliverance, almost every area is off-limits for her, and she's too timid to actually go ahead and see if she's allowed somewhere or not.
I tried evertything to get Felix scenes but I could'nt manage. I tried like 10 times with walkthrough. :cry:
Which scene do you have trouble accessing?

Max-46

Mar 20, 2018
You know guys having the official walkthrough is great but I would much prefer a walkthrough mod
It would make the game much more accessible specially if you want to playthrough all the different routes
I mean if you're trying to do that with the official guide you will be always going back and forth between the game and the guide and constantly trying to figure out where you are in the game and which choice does what

mrbugy

Feb 20, 2023
I get that, but I need to know the specific scene with him so I could give you pointers.
As I noticed there are only 2 sex scenes with Felix. It should be start with when Felix visits Black at her home. But as I wrote before I checked the walkthrough and I did only managed to have conversation about "Pepper giving permission to Felix to have sex with Black" and then nothing happens.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes