brookeblinn

Dec 16, 2023
First off all, thanks for a sick jam of a game, it's like an epic movie, though i'm curios to make a walktrough the end of a full story. So in v 0,21 can be the last acts of a story? Anyway waiting so much to cheer up for your work again! Good luck!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
This happened to me a few posts back.

https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-v0-20-yeda-games.42858/post-11959415

But as mentioned when i clicked it again it worked normally so not sure if the other guy had the same message pop up in notepad as i did but i posted a screenshot in that post if that helps.
Oh, sorry, seems like I missed your post.
Glad that it's been resolved!
Of course! Here it is. Thank you <3
Hm, this is pretty weird. Have you tried deleting the codex folder? Would the game start this way?
First off all, thanks for a sick jam of a game, it's like an epic movie, though i'm curios to make a walktrough the end of a full story. So in v 0,21 can be the last acts of a story?
No, v0.21 won't be the last act, but I will absolutely finish Shattered in 2024 for sure.

AgenderBottom

Aug 8, 2023
Hm, this is pretty weird. Have you tried deleting the codex folder? Would the game start this way?

I've tried that and didn't work, but I found the solution, apparently. At least, it just opened and said (on the bottom left corner) that it's the 0.17 version. What I did was open the "game" folder extracted from the 0.17 patch (not the base "game" folder) and cut everything and paste on the base "game" folder.

Thank you, though! <3

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Like someone said earlier, it's too bad there is no animated scenes.
Also, I wouldn't like an animated scene at each sex scene, it would be too much.
But an animated scene when it's about a route would be great!!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I seriously wonder why the Mega links are there at all - Mega DOES NOT ALLOW non-paying customers to download something this large (which it tells AFTER "downloading" 5GB). What a fucking joke...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

kvmjohan2020

Jan 1, 2021
I seriously wonder why the Mega links are there at all - Mega DOES NOT ALLOW non-paying customers to download something this large (which it tells AFTER "downloading" 5GB). What a fucking joke...
5gb per session and 24 hours, so for 19gb it would be four days, 20gb allowed with non paying account.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Unless something changed in the last couple of months, you can download the entire file as a free user, as long as you install the mega app and choose to download with manager. It allows you do download 5GB every 6 hours. Or you could use a vpn and change servers to skip the waiting times.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
can I play this without using the wt? or will I get bad ending or dead ends without it?

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
the game is pretty good but since it have so many relationships in ,it gets kinda boring to keep repeat it again and again to see every thing in
would be great to have gallery unlocker for it

Reactions: utiola and amber111
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes