amber111

Dec 26, 2023
the game is pretty good but since it have so many relationships in ,it gets kinda boring to keep repeat it again and again to see every thing in
would be great to have gallery unlocker for it
100 %. the walkthrough is not very helpful too cus at the exact moment of making a choice you still dont know what the outcome might be. It is too complicated to get the scenes you missed or want. Also the story is lost too far away atm from where it started.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
can I play this without using the wt? or will I get bad ending or dead ends without it?
There are no dead ends in the game, and there are no endings yet. I can't guarantee that you will end in the exact place you want, but overall I'd say most choices are fairly obvious.
It's hard to play even using the text walkthrough
100 %. the walkthrough is not very helpful too cus at the exact moment of making a choice you still dont know what the outcome might be. It is too complicated to get the scenes you missed or want. Also the story is lost too far away atm from where it started.
Well, it's a good thing that you don't have to play it if you don't like it :)

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
There are no dead ends in the game, and there are no endings yet. I can't guarantee that you will end in the exact place you want, but overall I'd say most choices are fairly obvious.

Don't get me wrong. Your game is amazing. The only thing that it lacks is an in-game walkthrough like some guy used to make for previous versions. I would spend much more time playing your unironically wonderful game if trying to get some scenes wasn't so frustrating.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Don't get me wrong. Your game is amazing. The only thing that it lacks is an in-game walkthrough like some guy used to make for previous versions. I would spend much more time playing your unironically wonderful game if trying to get some scenes wasn't so frustrating.
We need to interpret it as a positive feature helping us not to spend too much time in front of screen :cool:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023

I personally love the game. I was just critising the way things have progressed and i would suggest it would be better if you made this into seasons or parts so it is easier for people to replay. It feels bad to see something good becoming a tagled mess. i used to check your patreon regularly and hoping you get more support. One way would be to listen to the critisim and think about it even if you chose not to implement it, rather than just telling the fans to not play. your consistency of updates very good thing. wishing you more success in future.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I personally love the game. I was just critising the way things have progressed and i would suggest it would be better if you made this into seasons or parts so it is easier for people to replay. It feels bad to see something good becoming a tagled mess. i used to check your patreon regularly and hoping you get more support. One way would be to listen to the critisim and think about it even if you chose not to implement it, rather than just telling the fans to not play. your consistency of updates very good thing. wishing you more success in future.
But it's already structured into parts, which are acts.
As for criticism, people complaining about the size or complexity of the game were a thing since the very start, and the thing is: it's sort of deliberate. I feel the need to provide as much content as possible. This is just how I do things. But beside that, most of the important choices that set you up for the rest of the game are in the starting acts. I've never been particularly happy with those, but it is what it is. I'll remake those eventually, but when people complain about this sort of thing, they usually mean those early acts. Simply because they never make it further. And I noted those opinions long time ago. Not much else to do here.

bongomydongo

Nov 19, 2022
Tbh I misinterpreted the comment I quoted about it even being hard to play with the walkthrough as a joke referencing the vast amount of story with all of the different ways it can branch off. I find the game to be among the best I've tried honestly. Sorry for the confusion there. Nothing but appreciation from me! :)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Unless something changed in the last couple of months, you can download the entire file as a free user, as long as you install the mega app and choose to download with manager. It allows you do download 5GB every 6 hours. Or you could use a vpn and change servers to skip the waiting times.
I see. I never used their app, nor do I intend to. But browser downloads just break after the 5Gb limit, which caused my confusion. Didn't know it was different with the app. Still think a single giant file is an extremely poor distribution model though.

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
In first place I want to say thank you for this game, with so many interesting characters.

I was restarting for try some different options, but I would ask if it´s possible to be in a relationship with Iris and Bree at the same time. I´m not a friend of the walkthrough/guides, for let place to "the exploration" in the games, but I´m curious about that.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes