boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
i know this game starts off as femdom, but can u turn it around and enslaver her? can u choose a pure maledom route?

PotatoFace26

Aug 3, 2019
Man, how am I supposed to actually get this downloaded? Even the compressed options cut off after 5 gigs, which isn't all of it. Some of them say you can download more the next day, but the download is already finished. If I try to download more it wont it just redownload the first 5 gigs again?

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Man, how am I supposed to actually get this downloaded? Even the compressed options cut off after 5 gigs, which isn't all of it. Some of them say you can download more the next day, but the download is already finished. If I try to download more it wont it just redownload the first 5 gigs again?
Use the GoFile link for the original file. It's the only link with decent speeds that doesn't have a 5gb download limit.
The updates are rather small so you can use whichever link you want at that point.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You could install a download manager like

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
This is it. Version 0.21 is finally released for everyone. Here's the in my Mega folder.
UncleVT update the thread, please :)

In this act you will find approximately 140k words, 620 new pictures, 95 new sprites and so on.
I also reconverted the webp builds, so now they're almost 2 Gb lighter. Any further compression would result in significantly noticeable pixelisation but I agree that 5Gb+ size was way too much for a technically smaller version. Still, Shattered is a big game, so you have to accept certain limitations its size imposes.

Now, let's talk about the future. Previously, I've been following a pretty strict release schedule: three Patreon demos then a public release but due to health-related and financial reasons I can no longer spend as much time on Shattered as I'd like to. Simple preparation for this release took weeks — and I couldn't even finish everything I wanted (I was hoping to implement a basic gallery function into the codex menu but this will have to wait). And while I do hope you will enjoy this version, I have to admit that it's not on par with my regular standards, and since it's impossible for me at this moment to intensify the process, I'll have to make it last longer in order to avoid future situations like this. Which means that while my patrons will keep receiving monthly builds as usual, full acts from now on won't have an estimated release date. «When it's done», as they say. I apologise for this but the times when I was able to spend 16 hours per day on Shattered are over, probably for good. Still, if you feel generous and can't get enough Blake in your life (understandably so), I always welcome you to my Patreon which is full of extra content all the time. Thank you.

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
If anyone has played this game, please reply

In this game, there is the power to decide or there is only one path?

How long is the gameplay?

You can change the main character clothes and makeup or no?

Thank you

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Can the MC get sissified/feminised without bimbofication?
:rolleyes:
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shattered [v0.21] [Yeda Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If anyone has played this game, please reply

In this game, there is the power to decide or there is only one path?

How long is the gameplay?

You can change the main character clothes and makeup or no?

Thank you
You can choose LI but MC is a sissy, there is no choice in that.

No you can't change clothes or makeup, the game is far too big to have options like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes