bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Shattered-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
WEBP Version​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
Sorry for being ignorant on the updating process, how do I add each new update after .16?

I'm assuming you add the game file, but do I have to add it in order .16, .17, .18...etc?

• Red Heart

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Shattered 0.21
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa, I'lluse it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Skattered 0.21 APK :
Mega
archive.rpa :
Mega

Mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/shat.tered/game" folder (if/when they are done)
Try 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to see the variables your choices will change.
Updated my Android port to v0.21

Deximay

May 29, 2017
This is it. Version 0.21 is finally released for everyone. Here's the link in my Mega folder.
UncleVT update the thread, please :)

In this act you will find approximately 140k words, 620 new pictures, 95 new sprites and so on.
I also reconverted the webp builds, so now they're almost 2 Gb lighter. Any further compression would result in significantly noticeable pixelisation but I agree that 5Gb+ size was way too much for a technically smaller version. Still, Shattered is a big game, so you have to accept certain limitations its size imposes.

Now, let's talk about the future. Previously, I've been following a pretty strict release schedule: three Patreon demos then a public release but due to health-related and financial reasons I can no longer spend as much time on Shattered as I'd like to. Simple preparation for this release took weeks — and I couldn't even finish everything I wanted (I was hoping to implement a basic gallery function into the codex menu but this will have to wait). And while I do hope you will enjoy this version, I have to admit that it's not on par with my regular standards, and since it's impossible for me at this moment to intensify the process, I'll have to make it last longer in order to avoid future situations like this. Which means that while my patrons will keep receiving monthly builds as usual, full acts from now on won't have an estimated release date. «When it's done», as they say. I apologise for this but the times when I was able to spend 16 hours per day on Shattered are over, probably for good. Still, if you feel generous and can't get enough Blake in your life (understandably so), I always welcome you to my Patreon which is full of extra content all the time. Thank you.
Goodness, I hope it's nothing serious with your health. Get well soon <3

I can only speak for myself but I completely understand and totally agree on how you'll approach updates moving forward, keep your health and mental state in tact <3

• Red Heart

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I can't believe this game is still being updated! Played it years ago, logged in as I usually do - a few times a year - and there's a new update? Sweet!

I don't recall, does this game have chastity content? Or was it made before chastity exploded in popularity?

tbsdevx

Apr 18, 2023
I am not sure on how to download this game, do I download all the parts from 0.16 and apply patch or how to do it exactly, please help. thanks

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
If anyone has played this game, please reply

In this game, there is the power to decide or there is only one path?

How long is the gameplay?

You can change the main character clothes and makeup or no?

Thank you
Depends on what you consider to be a path. Blake becomes a girl with no other options but everything else is up for you to decide, including being submissive/dominant, attracted to men, women or both, sticking to one love interest or more, etc.
I don't know how long it would take you to finish just one playthrough but I'm pretty confident that it if you take your time to read everything you're in for days of playing.
Changing Blake's appearance isn't technically possible in a prerendered visual environment like this.
Can the MC get sissified/feminised without bimbofication?
Yes.
Sorry for being ignorant on the updating process, how do I add each new update after .16?

I'm assuming you add the game file, but do I have to add it in order .16, .17, .18...etc?
I am not sure on how to download this game, do I download all the parts from 0.16 and apply patch or how to do it exactly, please help. thanks
Yes, if you want to use the PNG version, you have to download the last full build and then download each patch separately and install them in order.
Or, as was mentioned, just get yourself a webp build which has everything you need.
I don't recall, does this game have chastity content? Or was it made before chastity exploded in popularity?
There is moderate amount of chastity content on Melinda's route.
As a matter of interest, how big is the game now? 20gig?
Without being able to make complete builds it's hard to tell, but my project folder for Shattered is 31 Gb now.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
I dont care how huge this game gets YedaGames i love it, i always squeak when there is a update!
i am getting a black screen error with text up in the cornor saying image'021actendscreen' not found

also curious will there be a option to get closer to being ambrosia look wise during the game?

also kinda hope to get closer to quinn because <3

and if there are any new charcters added really wish for a rawr goth charcter ^^

keep up the great work i always enjoy it and dont think i ever get tired of this game.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
i am getting a black screen error with text up in the cornor saying image'021actendscreen' not found
Can you tell me which version you're using?
also curious will there be a option to get closer to being ambrosia look wise during the game?

also kinda hope to get closer to quinn because <3

and if there are any new charcters added really wish for a rawr goth charcter ^^
Well, you can see Ambrosia at the start of v0.21, and with her new hairstyle she and Blake are pretty much twins now. With the exception of Ambrosia's breasts.

Quinn does have a certain intimate event in this act as well.

I don't think we're gonna see any new characters this late into the game. As for goth characters, I always wanted to introduce one (and Suya was supposed to be a goth), but there aren't many suitable assets to use for this style, I'm afraid.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes