YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
what link to use to download the whole game up to v0.21
Whichever says «webp build» depending on your operating system.
I forgot to ask, when adding the update files, do you replace or merge the files in the game folder?
Replace.
Wasn't Kushari going away with Blake's mother? Sorry if this was answerd already in the game, haven't played the latest plus with my old saves being lost i need to find the time to start from the begining again (already forgetting a lot of details).

Also the others are smart, it doesn't seem like Deliverance will hold out for long.
Yes. But she may return at some point.
Just wondering at what version of the game Blake moves to deliverence
In v0.16 if Blake is dating Liam, Samuel or Vanessa; in v0.17 otherwise.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Capture.PNG
Small image issue here, do you also have this problem? I don't use any cheats or other modifications, just for your information.

Reactions: YedaGames

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
just tried to play the new update anyone know what this error means
nvm was able to fix it

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I wish the protag had a rather huge dick. There are people like that that have huge dick, is submissive and has feminine voice. Cock is beautiful and makes trans people especially sexy.
It’s already a little too late to change anything in this regard, but if you want a submissive trans girl in my game there’s always Erika or Aoife for you.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Sparkando

Dec 4, 2017
How exactly are you supposed to download this? The 0.16 version and then download every single update up to the 0.21?

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
How exactly are you supposed to download this? The 0.16 version and then download every single update up to the 0.21?
Download the .16 version then download each one individually and add the contents in the game folder of each new version into the game folder of the .16 version. Click on replace. You have to do each one individually and in order. .17, .18, etc.

I just went through this earlier this week. Enjoy.

Jayehung

Feb 17, 2024
Game is so long Im amazed I still havent had to add the patches to continue. A little upset I can't seem the smash the few people I actually want to; Zoey(got to 'touch' her but it went bad) and her girlfriend. Iris. Vanessa. Kind of want to bang Kari too.

And I someone fell into a relationship with Liam early on that I wish I hadn't. His scenes are too soft for me. And now he made me move to Deliverance.

Couldn't even get Melinda. Rebecca has her moments though.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
This game is crazy! I've been playing this since release and checked so many different routes and just now saw Maple...
Well, Maple's event is relatively specific. Back in the day I very rarely introduced non-character characters (those who don't have their own folders and storylines). I'm a little more lenient these days but I feel like we've got plenty of interesting people in the game already.
…Kind of want to bang Kari too.
If I made an event in which Blake has sex with Kira, Patreon would sink my account faster than light.
As for Liam's scenes being soft, there is some kinky stuff along the way but yeah, he's more for the fans of intimacy and tenderness.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I loved Blake as "Spot". I want to see more scenes Spot getting dominated and bred. :)
There will be much more soon!
Would the sisters dating Blake at the same time but having no sex between themselves still violate the rules?
It’s less about that and more about their personalities. While Vanessa does find her sister hot, neither of them are into sharing, especially with each other, that would be weird for both of them.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It’s less about that and more about their personalities. While Vanessa does find her sister hot, neither of them are into sharing, especially with each other, that would be weird for both of them.
Those two are my favorite LIs and hearing that they wouldn't share Blake is a bit disappointing.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Those two are my favorite LIs and hearing that they wouldn't share Blake is a bit disappointing.
I understand that. And you’re clearly not the only person with this sentiment. But you gotta look at certain events and realise that it would be impossible to balance or motivate them in the first place with this kind of relationship. The slums act alone would be a disaster. I mean, from Vanessa’s perspective at least: “My sister ran away with our girlfriend. This is bullshit”.
But on top of that, I very deliberately build Shattered assuming that people would be interested in playing through it at least more than once, piecing together various opposite scenes and exploring different opportunities. Having two equally appealing love interests could help with that, right? :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes