Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Can you tell me which version you're using?

Well, you can see Ambrosia at the start of v0.21, and with her new hairstyle she and Blake are pretty much twins now. With the exception of Ambrosia's breasts.

Quinn does have a certain intimate event in this act as well.

I don't think we're gonna see any new characters this late into the game. As for goth characters, I always wanted to introduce one (and Suya was supposed to be a goth), but there aren't many suitable assets to use for this style, I'm afraid.
version i upgraded to vo.21

and hair is good, face is slightly diffrent and ofc the breasts and lower so that was what i was wondering if any of those be optional later

and content i love and always hope for more of is good goth characters (who canb resist black lipstick) and dominant charcters
bondage and shiny latex outfits always sexy ^^

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I can't seem to get on Melinda's true route, Is there anyone who might know why?
Blake having sex with anyone else, or being a bimbo, will put you onto her sissy route instead of true route.
So long as you don't cheat it should be pretty straight forward.

There's an option to get off of the sissy route and onto the true about half-way through the story depending on choices made, but not if Blake is a bimbo.

Reactions: WB6598

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Blake having sex with anyone else, or being a bimbo, will put you onto her sissy route instead of true route.
So long as you don't cheat it should be pretty straight forward.

There's an option to get off of the sissy route and onto the true about half-way through the story depending on choices made, but not if Blake is a bimbo.
“Cheating” on Melinda does not factor here, it’s a matter of Blake’s commitment to her. What matters is to be dominant and keep Rebecca at bay

Reactions: WB6598

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah, I'm having the same problem, whenever this screen appears my game returns to the main menu

Do you know when the hotfix will be released?
Whenever someone reports a game breaking bug I’ll have to fix immediately or in a couple of days.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I find it a bit easy to get locked into an LI route that I'm not interested in, even when I'm following the guide step-by-step. I'm trying to get to the Suya route, and I've somehow gotten on another route twice now. I can't even figure out where the second branch happened. So many choices to sift through.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I find it a bit easy to get locked into an LI route that I'm not interested in, even when I'm following the guide step-by-step. I'm trying to get to the Suya route, and I've somehow gotten on another route twice now. I can't even figure out where the second branch happened. So many choices to sift through.
The only love interest that's difficult to avoid is Melinda, I think, and given her initial relationship with Blake it's sort of understandable (and it was much, much harder to not end up on her route back in the day).
But I do agree that early choices are often too important with not so obvious consequences. As I said many times, those early acts aren't great and I hope I'll be able to remake them entirely eventually.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Will Doc and Trish move to Deliverance? I miss them being regulars in the story.
No. While they will keep appearing in Blake's life, their main arc is over. They chose their own little commune over Deliverance.
In fact, I can give you a list of characters to never come back: Tanya, Zoey, Claude, Troy, Kira, Coco, Ed, Jamal, Taeng, Reese.
Note that I didn't mention Kushari, however.

Nov 7, 2020
No. While they will keep appearing in Blake's life, their main arc is over. They chose their own little commune over Deliverance.
In fact, I can give you a list of characters to never come back: Tanya, Zoey, Claude, Troy, Kira, Coco, Ed, Jamal, Taeng, Reese.
Aww... I enjoyed the mind fuck doc was putting Blake through

sad face

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
I forgot to ask, when adding the update files, do you replace or merge the files in the game folder?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wasn't Kushari going away with Blake's mother? Sorry if this was answerd already in the game, haven't played the latest plus with my old saves being lost i need to find the time to start from the begining again (already forgetting a lot of details).

Also the others are smart, it doesn't seem like Deliverance will hold out for long.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I'm trying to get to the Suya route, and I've somehow gotten on another route twice now. I can't even figure out where the second branch happened. So many choices to sift through.
IIRC to get on Suya's route all you need to do is be dominant enough to turn down Melinda, or if your Blake's too sub go on the date with Venessa and don't make feel better after the date is ruined. Then avoid sex/routes with anyone else until Suya asks for real if Blake wants to do it with a yes/no option instead of her usual jokes.

If you want the Suya-Bimbo route though it requires a little more attention to stats and the walkthrough open because you'd have to follow the above while collecting enough sub/bimbo points for Blake to start the bimbo route until you're locked in on Suya's route that is.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes