YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
As I noticed there are only 2 sex scenes with Felix. It should be start with when Felix visits Black at her home. But as I wrote before I checked the walkthrough and I did only managed to have conversation about "Pepper giving permission to Felix to have sex with Black" and then nothing happens.
You're on the right track, but you also have to not date Samuel, Vanessa, Liam or Suya, not be Kushari's or Claude and Troy's bitch (Blake becomes Kushari's bitch after pretty much any sex scene, just avoid it if your Blake is too submissive, and Claude and Troy start considering Blake their bitch after all three of them have sex in Claude's flat), and not be on Iris's true route (meaning, they can be in a relationship, but Iris lives with Stewart). Your Blake also need to have more gay points than straight points or at least 9 bisexual points and visit sauna with Suya and Felix back in the city. It's a lot of conditions, true, but don't forget that Felix dates Pepper, so Blake has to be very available for the big guy.

mrbugy

Feb 20, 2023
You're on the right track, but you also have to not date Samuel, Vanessa, Liam or Suya, not be Kushari's or Claude and Troy's bitch (Blake becomes Kushari's bitch after pretty much any sex scene, just avoid it if your Blake is too submissive, and Claude and Troy start considering Blake their bitch after all three of them have sex in Claude's flat), and not be on Iris's true route (meaning, they can be in a relationship, but Iris lives with Stewart). Your Blake also need to have more gay points than straight points or at least 9 bisexual points and visit sauna with Suya and Felix back in the city. It's a lot of conditions, true, but don't forget that Felix dates Pepper, so Blake has to be very available for the big guy.

Thank you so much. I finally did it. :hug:

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
the download section looks overwhelming for me im new, if i wanna play on pc which one should i download and for android which one should i download ? Thanks.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you, and for android ?
I do not make Android builds anymore, but I'm sure there are third-party ports available, as well as some other sites where you can play online.
What kinds of aesthetic transformations do we get?
Blake grows thighs and ass throughout the game, as well as gets more skillful with the makeup and acquires a massive set of clothes. That's pretty much it.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I love how 40~45% of Blake's body-mass is ass 'n thighs now. (y)
Blake actually does complain about his ass endlessly growing in v0.21. For me it’s just a technical moment, so that I wouldn’t have to recycle Blake’s old outfits, and could provide an explanation why you don’t see them anymore, but for Blake it’s a legitimate concern. Worry not, though, Blake won’t turn into Moriah Mills.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
One question. Is there a way to change the text box opacity? For other games i usually use the Transparency mod. But it is not working on Shattered. Would be sooo nice to see more of the nice art by making the text box more transparent!

Reactions: RajniCD sis

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
One question. Is there a way to change the text box opacity? For other games i usually use the Transparency mod. But it is not working on Shattered. Would be sooo nice to see more of the nice art by making the text box more transparent!
You can simply hide the text box using the H button or the middle mouse button, but I don’t think it’s possible to change the opacity settings from within the game. For that you should probably physically edit png files from the UI folders.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Replace your screens.rpy file with this one.

Reactions: Docc777

AgenderBottom

Aug 8, 2023
Hiii! Sorry for being dumb, but I downloaded the pc version (0.16) and all the patches (up to 0.20), so that I could just apply all and not have to worry about it later, but even after trying applying only 0.17 (png patch downloaded from Pixeldrain), my game just won't open and instead open notepad with a bunch of code.
When I unzip any other patch to the pc version folder, it asks me if I want to replace the files and I say yes to all, as implied by yeda, but for 0.17 nothing like that appears, so I guess the problem is with 0.17 patch, but how can I solve it?
I also tried playing before applying the patch and then apply the patch and the game opens before the patch, but not after the patch.

Should I unzip the patch into any subfolder of the main folder (such as "game", for example) or what should I do? I'm pretty sure it opened when I unzipped into "game", but I don't know whether it applied the patch or not.

Sorry if I'm just stupid and thank you <3

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
You can simply hide the text box using the H button or the middle mouse button, but I don’t think it’s possible to change the opacity settings from within the game. For that you should probably physically edit png files from the UI folders.
IIRC you should put the option in the preferences screen to allow it to happen

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Replace your screens.rpy file with this one.
Thank you! This workes even better than the Transparency mod. This way i can adjust the Opacity to the perfect level. Hope YedaGames will incorporate this in future updates. In case it does not get implemented i would like to ask if i can reuse the file on future updates without problems?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thank you! This workes even better than the Transparency mod. This way i can adjust the Opacity to the perfect level. Hope YedaGames will incorporate this in future updates. In case it does not get implemented i would like to ask if i can reuse the file on future updates without problems?
Probably, unless something in the screens are changed in a future update.

Reactions: Docc777

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hiii! Sorry for being dumb, but I downloaded the pc version (0.16) and all the patches (up to 0.20), so that I could just apply all and not have to worry about it later, but even after trying applying only 0.17 (png patch downloaded from Pixeldrain), my game just won't open and instead open notepad with a bunch of code.
When I unzip any other patch to the pc version folder, it asks me if I want to replace the files and I say yes to all, as implied by yeda, but for 0.17 nothing like that appears, so I guess the problem is with 0.17 patch, but how can I solve it?
I also tried playing before applying the patch and then apply the patch and the game opens before the patch, but not after the patch.

Should I unzip the patch into any subfolder of the main folder (such as "game", for example) or what should I do? I'm pretty sure it opened when I unzipped into "game", but I don't know whether it applied the patch or not.

Sorry if I'm just stupid and thank you <3
Can you show me the error message? That would help me to solve your issue.
…Hope YedaGames will incorporate this in future updates.
I will, don't worry :)

Reactions: v1232v and Docc777
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes