origeee

Feb 21, 2020
i havent visited this game in years, how far is the physical transformation of blake now? from the walkthrough i guess i can get the most physical transformations by going on the bimbo route?

Btw the walkthrough has more text than most games on this site wtf
And it's hard to keep in mind when you're all horned up

NikkiKessa

Oct 14, 2023
I get this error when opening it
Does this happen with every save file or just some of them? And if it’s the latter, which ones?

Hi. I have a similar problem. For some reason, on this and the previous version 0.19, the saves began to fall with an exception and were thrown to the beginning of the game. The game was downloaded fresh, all the files associated with it were deleted, but the problem was not cured.

This is not a problem with all saves. And the old ones from 0.8 to 0.12 seem to work without problems. At least it turned out selectively at all. Versions from 0.16 and later, including the latest saves from this thread, fall with an exception.
There is an example: 20-1 fell with an exception, 20-4 successfully loaded.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Shattered 0.20
Sat Oct 14 07:25:48 2023

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hi. I have a similar problem. For some reason, on this and the previous version 0.19, the saves began to fall with an exception and were thrown to the beginning of the game. The game was downloaded fresh, all the files associated with it were deleted, but the problem was not cured.

This is not a problem with all saves. And the old ones from 0.8 to 0.12 seem to work without problems. At least it turned out selectively at all. Versions from 0.16 and later, including the latest saves from this thread, fall with an exception.
There is an example: 20-1 fell with an exception, 20-4 successfully loaded.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Shattered 0.20
Sat Oct 14 07:25:48 2023
That error is indicative of trying to load a Renpy 7.5 save in an earlier version of Renpy. Exactly which version of the game are you using, png, webp, compressed?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
i havent visited this game in years, how far is the physical transformation of blake now? from the walkthrough i guess i can get the most physical transformations by going on the bimbo route?

Btw the walkthrough has more text than most games on this site wtf
Blake’s physical transformation is limited to wider hips and bigger ass. It’s the same for all routes.
all the saves downloaded with this thread, and I tried on the torrent version and the mega+updates version
That error is indicative of trying to load a Renpy 7.5 save in an earlier version of Renpy. Exactly which version of the game are you using, png, webp, compressed?
Yep, this seems to be the case. As I mentioned, I can no longer get my png project to work, so I make save files in the webp version. And because I did update my RenPy app since the crash, that makes them incompatible.
How to use saves from other people?
If you’re using Windows, copy them into your AppData > Roaming > RenPy > Shattered folder.

NikkiKessa

Oct 14, 2023
Hmm, really, I have a mess with versions. I didn't think about it. I thought that the saves were universal.

Can someone send saves with locks to various routs for PNG version. Unfortunately, definitely for sure, there is no way to pour in so much time to restore the lost saves and add new ones to the locks.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, really, I have a mess with versions. I didn't think about it. I thought that the saves were universal.

Can someone send saves with locks to various routs for PNG version. Unfortunately, definitely for sure, there is no way to pour in so much time to restore the lost saves and add new ones to the locks.
No, nobody can since we would be making a save with Renpy 7.5 and your copy is still using Renpy 7.4. Old saves will load in newer versions of Renpy, but it doesn't work the other way around. What you need is to get a version of the game that has Renpy 7.5. I'd recommend downloading the webp version, deleting the "game" folder and replacing it with the "game" folder from your existing version. That should give you the latest Renpy system files with the png version game files.

filipmit1234

Aug 8, 2023
If you’re using Windows, copy them into your AppData > Roaming > RenPy > Shattered folder.
[/QUOTE]

I can't find Roaming and i don't understand how to load saves into the game

do I need to install some app to use saves from other people

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Can't seem to play this.

I downloaded the full game 0.16, then downloaded the patches - 0.17, 0.18 ,0.19 & 0.20. Once extracted i cut and pasted the game folder from 17 into 16 and overwrite the already existing folder. I did the same with the 18 game game folder until up to 20 replaced the 16 game folder. I assumed this was how you updated it so you can play up to 20.

But when i clicked the application to play i got the infinite loop message (screenshot below). So not sure i did it correctly? This is my first time trying this game so had no previous builds or saves. Any help would be great, if not I'll just delete everything and move on. I do still have everything in the zipped folders so can extract and try again if anyone says the correct way to do it. I did search this thread and did what i did based on what i found but looks like that didn't work.

Untitled.png

Edit: Wait - straight after this i clicked the application again and it started!

eh.png

Is this version 20 only? Or is it from the very beginning to 20? Hopefully the latter! =O

Last edited:

NikkiKessa

Oct 14, 2023
No, nobody can since we would be making a save with Renpy 7.5 and your copy is still using Renpy 7.4. Old saves will load in newer versions of Renpy, but it doesn't work the other way around. What you need is to get a version of the game that has Renpy 7.5. I'd recommend downloading the webp version, deleting the "game" folder and replacing it with the "game" folder from your existing version. That should give you the latest Renpy system files with the png version game files.

Yes, I understood that. So I did. That's just from the actual saves, only Melinda and Samuel. I would really like to see the rest of the roots, but to get to their locks, you need to bury a lot of time. So mb someone has saves for other routs :с

Last edited:

theEskimuz

Sep 21, 2022
Blake’s physical transformation is limited to wider hips and bigger ass. It’s the same for all routes.

Yep, this seems to be the case. As I mentioned, I can no longer get my png project to work, so I make save files in the webp version. And because I did update my RenPy app since the crash, that makes them incompatible.

How does one update the renpy?

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
guys I dont really understand the multiple links of versions of this game. Could someone enlighten me please? and which one to DL to have the less technical problems? (im on win)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
guys I dont really understand the multiple links of versions of this game. Could someone enlighten me please? and which one to DL to have the less technical problems? (im on win)
WEBP is full game but smaller, PNG is full game but you must download all those since it is so large, and all the updates...which do you prefer, the 5GB version or the 30-40GB version, or the compressed version posted here a few posts back?

Reactions: lilgrd12

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
WEBP is full game but smaller, PNG is full game but you must download all those since it is so large, and all the updates...which do you prefer, the 5GB version or the 30-40GB version, or the compressed version posted here a few posts back?
thanks for such a quick reply! I'll go with the compressed version first to test this game. If I like it I'll go for the heavier versions :)

Senkei

Nov 1, 2020
How do you keep Rebecca from changing? I've followed the walkthrough, done both dom and sub, but I'm clearly missing something.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
cam someone show me how to use saves from other people for WEDP version of game for Windows
Put them into your user > AppData > Roaming > RenPy > Shattered folder.
How do you keep Rebecca from changing? I've followed the walkthrough, done both dom and sub, but I'm clearly missing something.
Just don't do anything that could make her change her mind on life. She won't change on her own.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes