BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Since all the "A on B" on your poll seem to mean "A = top, B = bottom", you forgot to add "Female on Futa" ;)

By the way, if you're looking for "futa games" to post your poll link, this game has no "futa" at all, the most "similar" thing it features are trans women and feminine men.
I was thinking of putting Female on Futa but just decided not to. I know but I find that some people interested in trans women and feminine men also are interested in Futa so I wanted to post it here so they can chose to vote or not.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I'm playing a game like this for the first time. My question is, can the main character become a full-fledged woman? Can he lose his dick, get a pussy and tits?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Hello, could you explain to me what is webp version?
Webp uses Webp images instead of PNG, making it a smaller filesize. Due to the size difference its also the full game so you only have to download that instead of the full 0.16 and then the over updates.

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
The first part was good, but after the fire when we moved from the mansion to the apartment downtown, it got soooooo booooooring! I played for days and days and days hoping it would get good again, and I got passed the date with Kushari in the diner when we went to see the mother afterwards, and then I just gave up. It's just so fucking boring.

Reactions: RajniCD sis
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes