Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Well what the hell. I was on the Liam route and had stayed faithful to him- now all of a sudden the house burns down and it's a month later and I'm back in the slums as Mack's "main bitch"? Did I do something wrong? Or did the dev just decide to throw out player agency?
Edit: I jumped the gun a bit. Whoops, lol. Disregard
Gets 'em every time

Reactions: ffive

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Getting "an exception has occurred" errors an all my saves with this and the previous release. What's gone wrong?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Getting "an exception has occurred" errors an all my saves with this and the previous release. What's gone wrong?
It usually happens when you’re switching from one version of the game to another (between full and compressed builds). Unfortunately, I don’t know a working solution to this.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
It usually happens when you’re switching from one version of the game to another (between full and compressed builds). Unfortunately, I don’t know a working solution to this.
Huh, I can't remember if I ever switched between them before, but it seems likely unfortunately. I appear to have downloaded the full version as the 0.16 folder is about 19GB in size. I'll have a look at the compressed version then. Thanks!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I said that having finished the Trish content in .19 (I think). The dialog leads me to believe there won't be much after this?
It doesn't need to be necessarily true -- i mean, Jamal is technically also someone who's supposed to be left behind by this point, but there's still multiple scenes featuring him in this update.

And well, look at it this way: even if it was a send-off, you've still gotten some nice interactions with Trish, including a fully developed sex scene with multiple renders. Just like you'd get with pretty much every other character in the game. While, were you on Iris route, the only "sex content" you'd get is a black screen with literal "And then we fucked. You know how it goes." Which, frankly, i have no words for.

1685810773567.png

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
…While, were you on Iris route, the only "sex content" you'd get is a black screen with literal "And then we fucked. You know how it goes." Which, frankly, i have no words for.
Iris's sex scenes got quite repetitive lately, and my main focus in this update, considering her route, was fleshing out the NTR path, which I usually neglect. Iris's true route is the most «conservative» one, as it's the only one that doesn't involve Blake using his ass by default, which limits possible interesting events. But in v0.20 they will go to Black Whip together, and we'll see how it goes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Iris's sex scenes got quite repetitive lately,
I suppose, but let's be honest, the same thing could be said about sex scenes with every other LI, because there isn't exactly that many ways to suck a dick or take it up the ass, either. But they all still got fully detailed and rendered scenes of said activities, some of them more than one. So having just this one pairing out of all of them neglected in such manner feels jarring and disappointing.

Regarding fleshing out the NTR path, do you mean Iris showing up at Black Whip? I couldn't really find anything else in the script (Iris telling Blake she had fantasy of Stewart fucking him, while technically on NTR path, comes across more like some sort of a weird reverse-NTR than anything)

oh, on this note, there's a small bug in that Stewart fucking Blake scene: the script calls scene 019firstsceneiris13 twice, while the second instance should be scene 019firstsceneiris14 instead.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There is a scene with Stewart, a continuation of a scene from v0.18 where Blake buys Iris a lingerie set for her date with Stewart, and a dream sequence with Lexx where Iris watches.
Her route is secondary, so she will always be getting less content than main routes. Same goes to Bree, who you can actually avoid completely in v0.19.
It’s always a matter of time, and I have to put important storywise events first.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Really liked the Barbara content this update.
Probably my favorite scene including the meeting at the bar beforehand.
Worth making a new save just to get.

Blake's domme content with Gillian/Monica/Barbara (and presumably Hannah in .20) has quickly become one of my favorite parts of the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is a scene with Stewart, a continuation of a scene from v0.18 where Blake buys Iris a lingerie set for her date with Stewart, and a dream sequence with Lexx where Iris watches.
The Lexx scene isn't on NTR route, it can potentially fire on true route as well. Not sure if that's intentional, if it's supposed to flesh out NTR route.

The catch with both of these scenes is, they require Blake to show sufficient interest in getting fucked by men (raising their hom or bis variable) Which is a sensible requirement, but at the same time makes it perfectly possible --and quite likely-- for Iris-focused player to see none of that.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
A lot of Iris’s events are universal and aren’t locked for people off her route, but that doesn’t mean they don’t contribute to certain subroutes. It’s the nature of the event itself that matters.
Really liked the Barbara content this update.
Probably my favorite scene including the meeting at the bar beforehand.
Worth making a new save just to get.

Blake's domme content with Gillian/Monica/Barbara (and presumably Hannah in .20) has quickly become one of my favorite parts of the game.
Blake’s domme routes start very late into the game, so I have to reward the player for patience with quite a lot of possible events to choose from. I just wish I could come up with more male characters to balance all those women.

kklol

Jun 3, 2018
I can never seem to get Blake + Gillan 'slave' scenes. Is there anything that is crucial that I'm missing? Dom Blake, no progress with Tanya at all, didn't get Dominique scene, interest points higher than friendship, straight only, got a a dream sequence, but it doesn't seem to progress at all.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I can never seem to get Blake + Gillan 'slave' scenes. Is there anything that is crucial that I'm missing? Dom Blake, no progress with Tanya at all, didn't get Dominique scene, interest points higher than friendship, straight only, got a a dream sequence, but it doesn't seem to progress at all.
This dream sequence is the starting point for Gillian's slavery route, so you're doing everything correct. However, it's very important that Blake stays in the city in v0.16 instead of going to Deliverance (on Liam, Samuel or Vanessa's route). Then you get a visit from Gillian during which you'll be able to actually start this route (it can be started from Deliverance as well, but later on, so you'll miss some scenes). This event does have some other requirements, so be sure to check the walkthrough.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Can someone share a save file from the end of 0.18 where Blake is dominques slave and not committed to anyone? I have only a save that Blake is married to Samuel and it's by far the most boring storyline, you cant even do anything and samuel is barely visible. Also would be awesome if blake is conrads massager

kklol

Jun 3, 2018
This dream sequence is the starting point for Gillian's slavery route, so you're doing everything correct. However, it's very important that Blake stays in the city in v0.16 instead of going to Deliverance (on Liam, Samuel or Vanessa's route). Then you get a visit from Gillian during which you'll be able to actually start this route (it can be started from Deliverance as well, but later on, so you'll miss some scenes). This event does have some other requirements, so be sure to check the walkthrough.
It seems like I'm not getting the options to advance her storyline further after the dream. In walkthrough, when Blake can call somebody, I don't get the Gillian option, and Blake doesn't get visit from her where he could offer her to pay, etc.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes