Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I was going through the v18 walkthrough trying to get scenes I missed and noticed something.
Page 452 says you can see a photo of Iris that requires you to be on her true route.
The odd part was that it has a bit extra if Blake is both a bimbo and a domme.
It was my understanding that to get onto her true route you have to go to the slums with her.
As well as going to the slums in the first place stops you from doing all of Taeng's treatments to be a domme.
Also that just being a bimbo in general stops Iris true route from happening in general.

Was this an oversight/typo or did I just have bad info?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Taeng's treatment isn't necessary for Blake to develop dominant tendencies, these are based on having enough dom points at certain stage of the story.

Similarly, iirc Blake who's accumulated enough bimbo points to become one isn't prevented from getting on Iris's true route, it just raises threshold of the check whether they qualify for it significantly.

Reactions: Abazzaba

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It is indeed possible to be on Iris's true route without going to the slums or with Blake being a bimbo. However, the requirements for this are pretty high, you have to basically score every possible point of hers and avoid cheating on her as well.

But to be domme bimbo you have to go through Taeng's experiments, because in order to even be able to get on bimbo route Blake has to be extremely submissive first.

So, yes, it is possible to get this picture, but it's not gonna be easy.

Reactions: ffive and Abazzaba

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 1495984

Overview:
You play as Blake Blinn, an unlucky guy who had to grow up in slums, but didn't really find his way into thug's life, and due to a series of misfortunes ended up being a maid (yes, a maid) in a rich family's house. And you decide how he's gonna deal with this situation.
The game mainly centers around your cruel and sadistic boss (or rather owner) Melinda; her naughty and enthusiastic daughter Rebecca; her business partner Samuel, a dominant and imposing person; and her friendly and lighthearted assistant Liam. And many others! In this house you'll never be alone. For better or for worse.
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: Yeda Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Full v0.16:
Win - Lin
: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Torrent
Splitted v0.16:
0.16 to 0.17 Full: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
0.17 to 0.18 Full: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed v0.18:
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android (0.12): MEGA - - -
Others: Android*

Extras: Walkthrough (v0.18) - Fan sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1495977 View attachment 1495978 View attachment 1495979 View attachment 1495980 View attachment 1495981 View attachment 1495982 View attachment 1495983 View attachment 1495985 View attachment 1495987 View attachment 1495986
this is, by far, one the best f95zone listed games ever, no trolling here
(many in-story paths & decisions avaliable)
we love this game so much, it is already a classic! (y)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Does anyone know how you get the bimbo route specifically?
The most important part of the route is your first session with dr. Lowe. In order to get a detailed explanation you need the walkthrough, but you should come prepared with enough submissiveness and bimbo points.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
This game is honestly great, the buildup for the characters and the story is top-tier.

I saw someone saying how no one is gonna bother to look at the wt cuz of how big the game got and is talking about it in a bad way, honestly that should be taken as a compliment cuz of how much content the game has.

I started playing this when it was at 0.2 and even then it had a lot of content for a new game and even tho I've been playing it since, I'm yet to play every route and find hidden scenes like the new stalker scene or the blonde bimbo? scene in the doc's session when Blake is on his knees wearing the same outfit when he's a slave for Dominique but I think the outfit wasn't black.

Anyways I'm glad the game didn't get abandoned when the whole SSD thing happened and it continued. When that happened I honestly gained so much respect for the dev cuz most of the devs in their place would've just dropped the game so I'm happy to see it near ending now.

The character building is so good to the point where I miss characters when they die or are gone from the story. The amount of time put into the game is actually insane, the amount of content for a single dev is insane, while playing I could tell how much effort was put into the game and honestly it's amazing the amount of routes available in the game and the amount of content in this period of time spent. I can't believe that when I started playing this game it was still 2019 and it was so early and barely had as many characters as now and as many routes obviously.

Great job dev I'm impressed and I'm glad you didn't give up and drop the game, and it's sad that you won't be making any more games after this one, you're a top-tier devoloper for real.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you. But regarding that SSD question, I was extremely lucky to be able to restore (or, to be more precise, find someone able to restore) most data from my dead drive, otherwise I would’ve been left with nothing. Even then I did lose several characters, and while I eventually restored Reese’s very first model (not one hundred percent, but close enough), Higashi and Ginger, for example, are now completely broken, and I haven’t been able to find their old morphs. Some of the old scenes are gone as well — not a big deal by itself, but it’s annoying. There’s a picture in v0.19 which required me to dig out the old party scene with Coco and Tanya, and yep — this one was broken as well. My library is still pretty much a minefield, and it’s a grim reminder of the risks you have to take when you deal with computers.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Thank you. But regarding that SSD question, I was extremely lucky to be able to restore (or, to be more precise, find someone able to restore) most data from my dead drive, otherwise I would’ve been left with nothing. Even then I did lose several characters, and while I eventually restored Reese’s very first model (not one hundred percent, but close enough), Higashi and Ginger, for example, are now completely broken, and I haven’t been able to find their old morphs. Some of the old scenes are gone as well — not a big deal by itself, but it’s annoying. There’s a picture in v0.19 which required me to dig out the old party scene with Coco and Tanya, and yep — this one was broken as well. My library is still pretty much a minefield, and it’s a grim reminder of the risks you have to take when you deal with computers.
I'm glad you were able to restore most of the corrupted assets that you needed for the main story and I'm glad you didn't give up on it and moved on, you deserve the praise and the respect you get and have got so far. Best of luck with finishing the game, it has been a great ride.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
are there any plans for steam release in future?
No. Shattered is too niche of a product for me to consider it as a mean of income, and, which is more important, it would also pit me against actual professional products: a responsibility I can't afford. It's one thing to make a relatively high-quality game in comparison to most other games of the same theme, but if you're actually putting it «on a shelf», so to speak, you gotta have pretty high standards. And I'm not even done remaking old ugly pictures yet.

Reactions: boris66616

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is some universal unlocker for ren'py around the forum. You could try using that but not sure if it would work.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes