Dec 16, 2018
Okay, got an error that persists even when quitting and opening the game again. Here's code:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway since this is more or less the end of the chapter anyway, I have now finished 3 routes. Liam "shared" route /w Iris True route (still wondering why the relationship with her changed once Liam caught us, especially since she already fantasized about it and I'm 95% sure I told her), Vanessa True Route and Melinda True Route. Also none of Dominique Slave.

Anyway I really do like that the Dominique role got expanded in these chapters and I do wonder what are her plans, her endgame and what's gonna happen next.

Also Jamal is a Top G.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Liam "shared" route /w Iris True route (still wondering why the relationship with her changed once Liam caught us, especially since she already fantasized about it and I'm 95% sure I told her)
Most likely because you've never bothered to tell Iris your Blake is fucking a dude behind her back. Coming clean about it is an (early) option, and not only she doesn't have any problem with it, it scores a couple extra relationship points.

In fact, iirc the getting caught scene only happens if Iris isn't aware she isn't Blake's only lover.

Dec 16, 2018
In fact, iirc the getting caught scene only happens if Iris isn't aware she isn't Blake's only lover.
This might be it but I could have swore that I either told her or wasn't given an option. Not that it matters now anyway, would have to replay my "first" route, carefully read text and I don't think I would want that. Maybe once game gets completed. But for now I'm completing routes and skipping all the text I've seen.

Which sometimes can lead to some confusion like - "wait a minute, I never opened door for Iris and even never let her see me, yet why does she invites me a roommate of her gf rather than Suya and why she does know that I'm from slums?".

I guess my next two routes are gonna be Suya and the "alone Blake".

Anyway yeah, it's a shame Blake never returned to natural hair.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I have a bit of a soft spot for black hair, so somewhat ironically i find his original hair suit him maybe the best, and it's a bit sad he never learns to appreciate it, or even just try his natural color again.
I experimented with a lot of different colours while planning changes on Blake's current model, and I can tell that Blake with black hair doesn't work aesthetically. There is actually a scene in the game where you can see how that would look. Not great. It just turns Blake into a completely different person. And none of the makeup options really fit with that sort of look.
Which sometimes can lead to some confusion like - "wait a minute, I never opened door for Iris and even never let her see me, yet why does she invites me a roommate of her gf rather than Suya and why she does know that I'm from slums?".
Because Iris recognised Blake from the first time she saw him again, which she later explains.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I experimented with a lot of different colours while planning changes on Blake's current model, and I can tell that Blake with black hair doesn't work aesthetically. There is actually a scene in the game where you can see how that would look. Not great. It just turns Blake into a completely different person. And none of the makeup options really fit with that sort of look.
Out of curiosity, what scene is that? I think i've missed it, but i'd like to have a look. As for whether it works, i think it's largely down to personal preferences. E.g. i can't say i'm much of a fan of Blake's blonde appearance and his makeup choices, but obv. there's a lot of people who are, given that option won the popular vote.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Out of curiosity, what scene is that? I think i've missed it, but i'd like to have a look. As for whether it works, i think it's largely down to personal preferences. E.g. i can't say i'm much of a fan of Blake's blonde appearance and his makeup choices, but obv. there's a lot of people who are, given that option won the popular vote.
It's a dream sequence in the 18th act. It follows another dream sequence from way earlier in the game, which is a hidden secret event with very specific requirements.

Dec 16, 2018

Because Iris recognised Blake from the first time she saw him again, which she later explains.
I know Iris is smart and she figured it all out, I have had her call me on a bullshit on other routes. But still something did not sit right with me, so I decided to take it slow, but I found one thing (yes, I know I am incredibly obtuse).

Here's the route regarding Iris:
- do not open the door;
- when she's talking with Vanessa do not go downstairs ("No I'll keep listening" option);
- at Rebecca's party get in Bree good grades and give her a sign to interfere (kinda important I guess?)
- invite Bree to your house ("Why not?" option) - this way you won't meet Iris with Suya;
- you can go onto Bree's route or not. It doesn't matter.

- here is the dialogue on what happens if you don't invite Bree in -

- next time You meet Iris on sleepover with her and her sister - usually if you aren't on her route, but have met her - she calls your bullshit right here and mentions that she knows you are from slums once Vanessa goes to the bathroom. However here she only calls you by your full first name (Blake) - which already shows she knows, but still she doesn't calls you out.
- you sleep with all 3 of them and nothing happens.
- blah blah blah blah
- Next time you meet Iris is when she starts working in a bookstore - this is where she admits she knows everything when you are on her route - but it still doesn't happen here. You just talk about Hunger Games;
- Suya mentions that her mother passed away and she has to go to Atlanta;
- after talking to Tanya in the alley, you go home and Iris visits. She planned to visit Suya but she doesn't know that she left. Here is the dialogue:
- but then she starts talking about Slums and the game acts like if she already admitted earlier that she knows we are Blake Blinn

Yes, I know it really doesn't matter at all, because it happened back in the 4th/5th/6th act and because "first players" would usually open the doors to meet Iris and wouldn't try to metagame by not going on any route, so it's not going to ruin anyone's experience with the game. It's just a silly thing I have noticed.

I really should find a better way to spend my free time or at the very least try to apply for some Q&A jobs, shouldn't I?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Probably the game with highest amount of redundant side characters & plotlines and repetitive sex scenes.
Sissification content it happens in the first 5% of the game and then the theme is dropped for the next 50 patches, kinda like tfgamessite meme of few lines mentioning a character transforming into a girl at the intro and its never brought up again.
Reading a character say multiple times how shes traumatized feels like an experiment on how not to write characters.

Whats the intended audience even?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Stupid question, to go from 0.16 to 0.17 and so on, I just have to download and patch the newer ver right?
You have to consecutively install every following patch, as they only include changes since the previous version. So, go for v0.17 patch, v0.18 patch and, in the future, v0.19 patch.

Reactions: LuckyBastards

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
You have to consecutively install every following patch, as they only include changes since the previous version. So, go for v0.17 patch, v0.18 patch and, in the future, v0.19 patch.
another stupid question (I think I did not understand)
Do I have to install the other versiones, or can I just install v0.18 since it is the new one and i am just starting the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
another stupid question (I think I did not understand)
Do I have to install the other versiones, or can I just install v0.18 since it is the new one and i am just starting the game.
You can install just compressed 0.18 version, which is standalone and doesn't require anything else.

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
Another sets of questions, from the size alone and the walkthroughs I can tell that it's a long ass game, before investing time in the game I'd like to know :
1) True or False. The gay and straight point affects whether we go into sissy or straight relationship with a certain character.

2) If so what about the sub and Dom point? Does it affect the dynamic of the relationship you've chosen? Like top and bottom?

3) I'm not interested in straight up gay, but I am interested in bisexual story line, which character should I aim for? I assume it would be sissy relationship with a female character? I am also leaning towards Liam since he has a very feminine look.

4) I heard that the MC eventually gender change completely into a girl? Is that true? Like no more penis? If so, is there any way to avoid this without going full gay relationship?

5) I know that main story can't affect each other and you can only choose one. Does that mean I can do ANY and ALL secondary route and non love interest route? (Assuming they are related to the main route I chose)

Sorry if I ask too many questions, I just don't want to waste time by choosing the wrong route. I also don't want to read to much walkthrough to avoid spoilers

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Another sets of questions, from the size alone and the walkthroughs I can tell that it's a long ass game, before investing time in the game I'd like to know :
1) True or False. The gay and straight point affects whether we go into sissy or straight relationship with a certain character.

2) If so what about the sub and Dom point? Does it affect the dynamic of the relationship you've chosen? Like top and bottom?

3) I'm not interested in straight up gay, but I am interested in bisexual story line, which character should I aim for? I assume it would be sissy relationship with a female character? I am also leaning towards Liam since he has a very feminine look.

4) I heard that the MC eventually gender change completely into a girl? Is that true? Like no more penis? If so, is there any way to avoid this without going full gay relationship?

5) I know that main story can't affect each other and you can only choose one. Does that mean I can do ANY and ALL secondary route and non love interest route? (Assuming they are related to the main route I chose)

Sorry if I ask too many questions, I just don't want to waste time by choosing the wrong route. I also don't want to read to much walkthrough to avoid spoilers
  1. The gay and straight points determine if Blake is into men or women, which will influence which characters Blake can have sex with or get into a relationship with.
  2. Yes, though it depends on who she is in a relationship with; Blake will not be dominating Melinda, for example, even if you go hard with the dom points.
  3. Depends entirely on who you like. Seriously, nobody else can answer that one for you.
  4. No, Blake keeps the dick and doesn't get boobs except in a few dream scenes. She does identify fully as a girl after a certain point though.
  5. Not sure what you mean, but you won't see even half what the game has to offer if you only play through it once.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Most of relationships with female characters tend to be submissive, but it's possible for Blake to act more "traditionally male" towards Iris. Relationship with Iris can be paired with gay relationship with either Samuel or Liam.

There's a fully female "future Blake" who appears in the game at some point but it's not a guaranteed thing Blake ends up this way, and any potential complete transformation would be something that takes place in (some) post-game endings only. Throughout the game Blake retains his physical traits, though they'll refer to themselves as a girl, especially if they undergo bimbo treatment.

Check the official walkthrough (pages 8-9) for a list of available routes and how they can be combined.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes