Dec 16, 2018
Damn, sometimes I hate how lazy Blake is, cause I really would love to check on more than one person after moving to Deliverance - especially my girls Zoey, Tanya, Surya and Jasmine :(. Also Jamal - he's a bro.

Also YedaGames do you have a route that you consider "canon" or if not - which route is your favourite/would you play if you were to play this game for first time and with no prior knowledge?

EDIT: Huh. I got the second reference that Blake knows that Taeng is trans despite the fact that I almost never interacted with her.

EDIT 2: Possible bug. Already talked with Lucia about "Black Whip" at chinese restaurant, but she once again explained everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive
Sep 25, 2020
It's strange because the game crashes everytime after "Melinda however wasn't happy..." text sequence. Could you lend me a hand and send saves after that part, so I would have not lost much content after that troublesome part?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Also YedaGames do you have a route that you consider "canon" or if not - which route is your favourite/would you play if you were to play this game for first time and with no prior knowledge?
I can't answer this question. Technically, the current idea came out of another one in which Blake was married to someone very similar to Samuel, and I guess it's the closest route to what I envisioned back in the day. But I don't have a favourite route. Nor can I distance myself from the fact that I wrote all of them.

EDIT: Huh. I got the second reference that Blake knows that Taeng is trans despite the fact that I almost never interacted with her.
Blake saw Taeng naked at the club that Claude and Troy own.

EDIT 2: Possible bug. Already talked with Lucia about "Black Whip" at chinese restaurant, but she once again explained everything.
But there are no scenes with Lucia at the restaurant.
It's strange because the game crashes everytime after "Melinda however wasn't happy..." text sequence. Could you lend me a hand and send saves after that part, so I would have not lost much content after that troublesome part?
Can you show me the error log?

Dec 16, 2018
Also seeing Jasmine smiling made my heart melt. I want to protect that smile at all cost.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also one thing I have never said. Looking at all these vibrant styles and colours in this game - you really have good fashion sense.

Reactions: Soraiya

enabledcoomer

Mar 26, 2021
oh yeah, i really hope we get to do some stuff with erika. even though i'm on iris' true route in my main playthrough, idec. i want erika

Last edited:

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I have 2 questions and 1 complaint. Which route/routes are the most humiliating and if Blake can become a bimbo without boobs?
My complaint is, Samuel route's beginning is rushed, it all happens to fast. I would expect Blake to resist a bit.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I have 2 questions and 1 complaint. Which route/routes are the most humiliating and if Blake can become a bimbo without boobs?
My complaint is, Samuel route's beginning is rushed, it all happens to fast. I would expect Blake to resist a bit.
If you're looking for humiliation, I'm afraid you won't be really satisfied with any of the routes, but the closest you can get is Dominique's slavery route, which starts fairly late into the game.
Blake can't grow breasts at all: bimbo or not.
oh yeah, i really hope we get to do some stuff with erika. even though i'm on iris' true route in my main playthrough, idec. i want erika
You will definitely be able to have fun with Erika in v0.19.

• Red Heart
Reactions: enabledcoomer

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
I already posted this picture on Twitter.
It's Robyn dressed for a fun night. Cute, right?
You always know what it takes for a character to look and sound amazing. Except for a... blondy Blake, sorry I know, you've made your point here very clear :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes