KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
that's some very rare tags, i tell you. you don't see that kind of tags combined together these days lol.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
stupid trojan, some of the games have it some don't.
hope it will be fixed somehow :p

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hello! I'm the developer of this game. I'm glad to see that people are enjoying it so far.

There were some questions in this thread and I want to briefly answer them:
1. Yes, the only unavoidable fetish here is feminisation. Sorry if that's not what you wish for.
2. M/M and F/M scenes are going to be represented equally. Twinks\bears as well.
3. There will be two characters (male and female) that Blake (the main character) could corrupt himself.
4. No, there's no trojan in the distribution, but there are some technical difficulties (don't resize your game window!), all of which are going to be fixed in version 0.2, which is already in works.

I'll be very grateful if you decide to support me on Patreon :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
nvm got my answer already, seem like the male domination tag is only for other male npcs , you cant be dom in this game, just a sissy weak mc.
There is a hidden mechanic of calculating how much of a dominant (or rebellous) person you are. And it will come to play eventually.

One thing that bothered me were that some scene transitions and characters appear/disappear with a fade out. Made it seem like they were ghosts which was a bit unnerving.
Thank you for detailed comment! And yes, I'm a bit too hard on fading out. I'll try to minimise it later in the game.
Hoping for NTR/cuckold!
Soon!
I'm also hoping for some tense humiliation scenes not necessarily in the feminization/sissification context.
You're gonna love the next version, I promise.
Hope that there is difference in the game between liking feminine guys and regular guys.
I'm liking the premise of the game.(Also more feet please);)
You wishes will come true!
MC wants them BBC, go ahead Dev, make it so.
Soon!
is there sex transformation ?
Not yet. I'm actually reluctant in this regard, because once you turn your main character into a full woman, you'll lose a good chunk of the original fans, because they just want to see a boy in girl clothes. I'll eventually let my patrons decide.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Very nice game so far! Pretty well-written, mc is likeable enough, and I can dig the scenario. Also, I very much appreciate that the choices let us enjoy the femdom while avoiding the maledom...

Hoping for more scenes with sub/dom options in the future. It's always more fun when the game lets me actually choose to submit, especially if I was properly enticed by the characters to do so... Either way, this game seems like it could be an enjoyable one. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: pmplpm
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes