LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Had a quick question, not sure if this has been asked before but looking at the walkthrough I am kinda curious who the Dominant characters are since it just gives route information & so far it seems like these characters are but wanted to make sure since I usually go the sub routes for my character.

Melinda
Vanessa
Iris
Bree
Dominque
Trish
Taeng

Also, is it just better to have saves for every character in the game instead of trying to combine routes to see everything because originally I figured I could see everything if I combined routes but since the primary routes over-ride the secondary routes, is it just better to have a save for everyone & play the game as many times as needed to see everything?
It is not possible to combine routes, except the limited combinations between primary and secondary routes mentioned in the WT.
So multiple saves are mandatory if you want to experience different relationships with the LIs, especially the main branches.
Furthermore all "true" branches are exclusive from the secondary, so even more saves are needed there.

Your comment forgot the Suya routes :eek:
She has a dom/sub branch, where Blake either submits as a slut or dictates most kinks they engage in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all a big part of the story depends on your branches, so it is really worth the replay even without much skipping.

Reactions: GokutheG

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Excuse me?
Some of the LIs and most men in your game either rape people or threaten to do so.

Didn't know that was not a constant theme in your game in the first place :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That wasn't any critique against the game, in fact I like that it is quite realistic in these situations.
Just wanted to emphasize that if one wants a LI that doesn't behave rapy in any situation, Suya is definitely one of them.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you, I did not realize Suya had a sub/dom path as well.

I am just gonna make saves for everyone instead of trying to do Primary with Secondary routes lol. I know it's gonna be insane having so many saves but I feel like spacing out 20-30 Save blocks per character would work with a save block for just general saving when I am done for the night etc would work. I mean, I also could be wrong & 20-30 is not enough save blocks per character but if it isn't, I will just make a Part 2 of Save blocks for every character.

Plus, I always don't go to the slums with Iris when given the chance so this is a good time to do it since I probably like I said miss a ton of content skipping it.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
It was a result of my patrons voting. They chose to give Dominique's route this specific fetish of a strong domme making her sissy have sex with other men. And it does fit her personality very well.
That's why I prefer Melinda's or Bree's profile... And your game for trying pleasing everyone ;)

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes