LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Maybe. All of that was long time ago, I forget the details sometimes.

As for Reese, she doesn't have a route with Suya. There's a couple of events in which they are together, but as far as I remember being on Suya's route is not important.
Can imagine, it is a really big game already after all.
But I was delighted by this detail, so I had to point it out :geek:

Yeah I meant the threesome scenes, it was just to emphasize that Reese is more interactive with the Suya relationship than Iris.
And probably born from the slight disappointment that I didn't get the chance to make a throuple out of them :cry:

Reactions: Snakemann

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the Information, I'm curious how it all comes out together at the end. I did some skip reading of the walkthrough in the meantime, and noticed that you have to avoid a scene with reese to get closer to Suya(which makes me sad aswell, a Suya+Reese Route would be amazing in my humble Opinion). So, not to much sleeping around, not to much of a Bimbo and some Patience should do the Trick, got it.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So, not to much sleeping around, not to much of a Bimbo and some Patience should do the Trick, got it.
On the other hand, unlike all the other main routes Suya doesn't have a true subroute which means that Blake will be able to have side partners without usual restrictions (some may still apply).
I think it would be worth adding a bit of a "Who's Who" on the Walkthough (with Pictures and details of their Sex/Gender).
I experimented a little with this idea and so far came up with something like this.
Basically, a collage of different visual representations of characters (but no more than three. Four won't fit) and a very short description. Also, every character will be pictured in the same pose and on the same distance from camera, so you'll be able to compare sizes.
What does everyone think?

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
On the other hand, unlike all the other main routes Suya doesn't have a true subroute which means that Blake will be able to have side partners without usual restrictions (some may still apply).

I experimented a little with this idea and so far came up with something like this.
Basically, a collage of different visual representations of characters (but no more than three. Four won't fit) and a very short description. Also, every character will be pictured in the same pose and on the same distance from camera, so you'll be able to compare sizes.
Seems fine, especially for the characters that change a lot I think it's enough to show a before-after.
A short description of the two paths of every character would maybe smart in the beginning, giving players the chance to avoid certain outcomes easier.
But the story is way to complex already to give players a complete summary at the beginning, so in the end there will always confusion about something.
Somewhat fitting for Blake's story :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
A short description of the two paths of every character would maybe smart in the beginning, giving players the chance to avoid certain outcomes easier.
I will probably make this an additional file, not a part of the walkthrough, so it would be best to avoid spoilers altogether. Just some information on when Blake will be able to meet this character and what to expect from developing relationship with them.

Reactions: LordWanze
Nov 3, 2017

Yeah that looks really good,
Enough to let people get a general vibe of that character and thus what their path will entail.

Reactions: LordWanze

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Something I also wanted to show is the new model for Ginger. I don't know when exactly I'll be able to rework her old scenes but once that happens I will give her more events, check them out. I already showed her to my patrons and they approved the changes, so please welcome your new Ginger. While she's a minor character at best, she still deserved to look better.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes