LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Maybe. All of that was long time ago, I forget the details sometimes.

As for Reese, she doesn't have a route with Suya. There's a couple of events in which they are together, but as far as I remember being on Suya's route is not important.
Can imagine, it is a really big game already after all.
But I was delighted by this detail, so I had to point it out :geek:

Yeah I meant the threesome scenes, it was just to emphasize that Reese is more interactive with the Suya relationship than Iris.
And probably born from the slight disappointment that I didn't get the chance to make a throuple out of them :cry:

Reactions: Snakemann

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the Information, I'm curious how it all comes out together at the end. I did some skip reading of the walkthrough in the meantime, and noticed that you have to avoid a scene with reese to get closer to Suya(which makes me sad aswell, a Suya+Reese Route would be amazing in my humble Opinion). So, not to much sleeping around, not to much of a Bimbo and some Patience should do the Trick, got it.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So, not to much sleeping around, not to much of a Bimbo and some Patience should do the Trick, got it.
On the other hand, unlike all the other main routes Suya doesn't have a true subroute which means that Blake will be able to have side partners without usual restrictions (some may still apply).
I think it would be worth adding a bit of a "Who's Who" on the Walkthough (with Pictures and details of their Sex/Gender).
I experimented a little with this idea and so far came up with something like this.
Basically, a collage of different visual representations of characters (but no more than three. Four won't fit) and a very short description. Also, every character will be pictured in the same pose and on the same distance from camera, so you'll be able to compare sizes.
What does everyone think?

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
On the other hand, unlike all the other main routes Suya doesn't have a true subroute which means that Blake will be able to have side partners without usual restrictions (some may still apply).

I experimented a little with this idea and so far came up with something like this.
Basically, a collage of different visual representations of characters (but no more than three. Four won't fit) and a very short description. Also, every character will be pictured in the same pose and on the same distance from camera, so you'll be able to compare sizes.
Seems fine, especially for the characters that change a lot I think it's enough to show a before-after.
A short description of the two paths of every character would maybe smart in the beginning, giving players the chance to avoid certain outcomes easier.
But the story is way to complex already to give players a complete summary at the beginning, so in the end there will always confusion about something.
Somewhat fitting for Blake's story :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
A short description of the two paths of every character would maybe smart in the beginning, giving players the chance to avoid certain outcomes easier.
I will probably make this an additional file, not a part of the walkthrough, so it would be best to avoid spoilers altogether. Just some information on when Blake will be able to meet this character and what to expect from developing relationship with them.

Reactions: LordWanze
Nov 3, 2017

Yeah that looks really good,
Enough to let people get a general vibe of that character and thus what their path will entail.

Reactions: LordWanze

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Something I also wanted to show is the new model for Ginger. I don't know when exactly I'll be able to rework her old scenes but once that happens I will give her more events, check them out. I already showed her to my patrons and they approved the changes, so please welcome your new Ginger. While she's a minor character at best, she still deserved to look better.

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
I forgot to say that the new demo is already available on my Patreon. Usually, it takes three demos for a new public release but not this time. There's gonna be at least one more demo.
Well Kushari's appearance change is at least impressive for the better.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Had a quick question, not sure if this has been asked before but looking at the walkthrough I am kinda curious who the Dominant characters are since it just gives route information & so far it seems like these characters are but wanted to make sure since I usually go the sub routes for my character.

Melinda
Vanessa
Iris
Bree
Dominque
Trish
Taeng

Also, is it just better to have saves for every character in the game instead of trying to combine routes to see everything because originally I figured I could see everything if I combined routes but since the primary routes over-ride the secondary routes, is it just better to have a save for everyone & play the game as many times as needed to see everything?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Taeng and Trish don’t count as route characters but in general Taeng stays dominant across her entire relationship with Blake, while Trish enters a loving affair with Blake.

Dominique is the only character here that starts off with femdom and just pumps it up later on. However, she rarely uses Blake herself, she’s more interested in making him have sex with her manslaves.

Melinda and Bree also start with hard femdom but you can steer them away through your choices. In fact, Blake can turn tables on Bree and start dominating her instead.

Vanessa and Iris are generally considering Blake to be their equal but Blake does enjoy submitting to his girlfriends even with high dominance, as a sexual play.

I would recommend having different save files (and multiple at that because all routes have subroutes) for each route character.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Cool, thank you Yeda. I wasn't sure about Taeng & Trish cause I got a new scene with Taeng last night after thinking I was done with her plot & with Kushari, the walkthrough states you become her Bitch so I didn't need to ask about her but thank you for clearing up the others. :)

I will probably do a full restart again & do what you said & make saves per character like maybe 15-20 pages per character since I know Renpy saves can go into 100+ & it gives me the chance to also go the slums with Iris since I normally tend to avoid that & I am pretty sure I miss a huge portion of content by always turning down that option.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes