Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
I remember a while back the dev said that when they finish this game they won't make another and this will be the only game they make. I wanna ask if that's still the case or if the dev changed their mind? thanks in advance.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I remember a while back the dev said that when they finish this game they won't make another and this will be the only game they make. I wanna ask if that's still the case or if the dev changed their mind? thanks in advance.
Given the uncertainty that I will even be able to finish Shattered, I am not even thinking about anything else. With my health condition worsening, lack of time for work, and Patreon keeping me essentially hostage, it’s hard to think further than a week or so ahead.

Triepslay

Mar 23, 2020
Given the uncertainty that I will even be able to finish Shattered, I am not even thinking about anything else. With my health condition worsening, lack of time for work, and Patreon keeping me essentially hostage, it’s hard to think further than a week or so ahead.
Sorry if my question seemed invasive in a way, I don't really follow the thread or the discord much but if at some point it got really bad (hopefully not) feel free to do what's right even if it meant putting everything on-hold and take a long break. In a way what I'm trying to say is remember that you're the most important person in your life and you should take care of yourself; get well soon.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Had a few questions about the route system because I am kind of confused.

1. About the routes & being locked, is their a list somewhere at what act the main routes are locked? like for example, I want to do Melinda, Vanessa & Suya. I assume at some point I will get locked into these main routes, is their an indication or a list of what chapter the lock in occurs for each character? I mean, I don't mind having to start a new game 3 times for each route but if I can play up to when lock-in starts to occur, that would be great.

2. For the Secondary routes, can I do both Iris & Bree at the same time or will I need to create sperate saves files & only be able to do them one at a time?

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry if my question seemed invasive in a way, I don't really follow the thread or the discord much but if at some point it got really bad (hopefully not) feel free to do what's right even if it meant putting everything on-hold and take a long break. In a way what I'm trying to say is remember that you're the most important person in your life and you should take care of yourself; get well soon.
Nothing invasive about it at all.
It's just that things are difficult these days and they get worse all the time, so I always appear tired — because I am.
Had a few questions about the route system because I am kind of confused.

1. About the routes & being locked, is their a list somewhere at what act the main routes are locked? like for example, I want to do Melinda, Vanessa & Suya. I assume at some point I will get locked into these main routes, is their an indication or a list of what chapter the lock in occurs for each character? I mean, I don't mind having to start a new game 3 times for each route but if I can play up to when lock-in starts to occur, that would be great.

2. For the Secondary routes, can I do both Iris & Bree at the same time or will I need to create sperate saves files & only be able to do them one at a time?
You can look through the walkthrough to find answers for these questions. With Melinda and Vanessa you get locked very early on (third act for Melinda; Vanessa's entry event also happens in the third act), while Suya as far as I remember has to wait until tenth or eleventh act.
Combining Bree and Iris isn't allowed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Triepslay

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Cool, thank you so for the Secondary routes I will need to have two save files along with Three routes I want to do so I am looking at a total of Eight saves, thank you again, so it should look like this right for what I am trying to do?

Melinda Route, only Melinda
Vanessa + Bree
Suya + Iris

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Cool, thank you so for the Secondary routes I will need to have two save files along with Three routes I want to do so I am looking at a total of Eight saves, thank you again, so it should look like this right for what I am trying to do?

Melinda Route, only Melinda
Vanessa + Bree
Suya + Iris
I'm not sure if Suya and Iris are compatible. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're not because at some point they had a chance to date each other. But I may be mistaken, I've been changing certain things about the game many times.
Also, you have to keep in mind that if you have a main route and a secondary route, you will skip some of the secondary route events because they happen at the same time and the main route always goes above in priority.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Okay, I did not realize Main Routes over-ride secondary routes, then I may have to replay again for Bree cause I did Vanessa + Bree & wonder if I missed any Bree Scenes.

Had another question though, I have tried to get on Dominique's slave path & it doesn't seem to work, I have tried the following combo's below, am I missing something crucial here cause I want to see the path. Like, I guess what I am asking is, what are the requirements cause I have tried literally everything even to the point of making sure I am locked out of Melinda's path, didn't date Vanessa, Didn't date Bree or Iris & didn't mess with Suya so......am I missing a trigger somewhere? because literally I have pretty much tried everything & it never opens up the Dominque slave path.

I am trying to use the walkthrough but in the above cases, where it says Dominique's slave scene should start, it never happens even after I have done all the above things so I am really confused at this point on what the trigger is because I have tried every thing I could think as I stated above & the path never starts.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Just to make sure, you're talking about the event at Dominique's office, correct?
To be clear, you can combine Dominique's slave route with pretty much any other route in the game, they don't really influence all that much. What you have to focus on is points of submissiveness and specific choices during dialogues with Dominique.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
No, I meant the first time foot worship scene at her apartment. I figured it out though, it was because I didn't use the Butt-Plug before meeting her & her detecting Blake's Sperm on his outfit & using that against him. For some reason, my brain wasn't reading the walkthrough correctly & I misunderstood it because the way my brain saw it was, if you had a high sub count, the butt-plug would only help & is optional but the Butt-plug & her detecting Blake's Sperm is what triggers it. Anyway, user error & being a dumb dumb on my part.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So, I'm planning a new Playthrough with Suya, is there any nogo i have to consider?
Aside from not getting locked on any other main route, I don’t remember any issues. Though, your Blake should lose anal virginity at some point before that, otherwise he might not be into the idea of taking Suya’s massive cock.

• Haha
Reactions: Snakemann
Nov 3, 2017
I think it would be worth adding a bit of a "Who's Who" on the Walkthough (with Pictures and details of their Sex/Gender).
As someone looking at the game, I like to look at walkthough's to see what kind of content and how much content there is, and it can make it clearer what each of the paths are when I can see who the characters are.

Just an Idea though

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Aside from not getting locked on any other main route, I don’t remember any issues. Though, your Blake should lose anal virginity at some point before that, otherwise he might not be into the idea of taking Suya’s massive cock.
Nope, my Blake is on Suya-only and was a "virgin" when they had sex the first time.
There's actually a scene where Blake mentions it's his first time with a dick, which surprises Suya big time.

So, I'm planning a new Playthrough with Suya, is there any nogo i have to consider?
Most important in my opinion is to decide which route of her you wanna go.

Since she takes a looong time to realize that you actually are interested in her, replaying for both routes is rather tedious.

The walkthrough helps a bit, though managing your dom/sub points and skip the right sex opportunity for the dom route is a little bit tricky.
Also bimbo points can screw you over.

Furthermore she is not compatible with Iris, but has a minor route with Reese, which I almost missed because the walkthrough never really mentions it.

There is the possibility to have interactions with Felix and her, but I didn't go there because I think he's disgusting. All of it was completely avoidable.

But whatever you decide, she is worth it. In my opinion the best LI in the entire game, especially if you wan't a more independent thinking Blake.

Reactions: Snakemann

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I think it would be worth adding a bit of a "Who's Who" on the Walkthough (with Pictures and details of their Sex/Gender).
As someone looking at the game, I like to look at walkthough's to see what kind of content and how much content there is, and it can make it clearer what each of the paths are when I can see who the characters are.

Just an Idea though
I thought about doing this but never figured out how exactly should I present all this. My first idea was to make nude images for each character to give you the idea of what to expect from their sex scenes. However, some characters go through certain changes throughout the game. How would I show Reese, for example, as she has four distinct body variants? Plus, images themselves make the walkthrough significantly «heavier», which isn't a big deal by itself, but some free file converters have an upper size limit.
Nope, my Blake is on Suya-only and was a "virgin" when they had sex the first time.
There's actually a scene where Blake mentions it's his first time with a dick, which surprises Suya big time.
Maybe. All of that was long time ago, I forget the details sometimes.

As for Reese, she doesn't have a route with Suya. There's a couple of events in which they are together, but as far as I remember being on Suya's route is not important.

Reactions: LordWanze
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes