Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Thank you!

Yes, you can completely avoid all M/M content.
thing is i dont want to skip male-female content.like once the dude is female i want to see that content but NOt before :) . bah imma download and close my eyes if that is the case HAHAH

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Dangit - I like this setting/premise but don't like sissy/transform stuff personally. I think a 3D game with this fetish is going to be good for people that have that itch as it seems rare?

Reactions: grego

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Dangit - I like this setting/premise but don't like sissy/transform stuff personally. I think a 3D game with this fetish is going to be good for people that have that itch as it seems rare?
me neather i just hope to bare it enough until its a girl, then i can enjoy. aldo syssy content dosnt bother me. gay thing does

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
This is pretty interesting. Not into some of the fetishes, but I'm gonna have a go at this and see what's what.

I'm goin' in, boys and girls!

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
Because I'm curious (ref. paranoid) I got the virus reports for this game
if you got avira or ikarus it'll show up as a trojan, but everything else shows up clean.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi note to Dev plz fix ui it is unreadable + no virus here and my software is up to date and I scanned it 2 time no warning for sodtware so no virus.

Last edited:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Really liking what im seeing here. Hoping it doesn't get abandoned.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
me neather i just hope to bare it enough until its a girl, then i can enjoy. aldo syssy content dosnt bother me. gay thing does
He probably won't be turned into a girl. Dev said he's reluctant to do that and will ask patrons later down the line.

Patrons by then are into sissy content so chances are he won't go full woman.

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!
So just move along. You don't need to post pointless comments like this. They, like your existence, serve no purpose.

manhunt86

Nov 22, 2019
Must admit... DL just cuz' of the plot (pretty creative, and not "Yeah you move with... in ... City and start a new life!), and... Can't wait to see in what situations the MC gonna be !

The intro offer a nice idea I guess, and totally look for the future on this one ! Sounds like a lot a funny things gonna happen. And hope to get a final release one day !

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Interested, I like that it seems femdom might be skippable.
Models are legit too, realistically effeminate dudes rather than busty CWD. Noice.
Best sissy games are with dom PC/sissy NPC, next is sissy PC 3rd person, then 1st. At least it's not 2nd person, fuck those games.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes