Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
An interesting game so far, but really needs to be proofread. Calling Rebecca "He"?
Also light sources go behind not in front of people..

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
An interesting game so far, but really needs to be proofread. Calling Rebecca "He"?

I don't think it's going in front of him. The light is blurry and from far away so it gets wider and engulf him a little. You can still see there's a cut in the light where his head is

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think it's going in front of him. The light is blurry and from far away so it gets wider and engulf him a little. You can still see there's a cut in the light where his head is
What I mean is that his body should probably block the light a bit more. Or if that was an actual eye seeing the scene the lights would be too bright.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Mmm I loved that scene. Rebecca in those tight trousers... :love:
And are you sure he's calling Rebecca 'he', not Blake? I don't remember noticing a typo in that scene.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
After getting raped by the drag queen does the mc still act like they're in a relationship and it didn't happen?

Nelfie

Jan 29, 2018
What's the songs name that plays when he undress in front of Melinda/Samuel in the beginning of the game?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Can you give me an example of such lines? I went through the entire club sequence once more and haven't found anything.
As for the attached picture, those lights are indeed behind Jamal. They're a prop without any light settings, so it's either this or nothing. I also set the focal distance to end between Rebecca and Jamal to add some «atmosphere», so it's more blurry than it would be naturally.
That flower pot is flying
Yeah, this was the last second render before the release. I'll try to remake this one for the next version.
After getting raped by the drag queen does the mc still act like they're in a relationship and it didn't happen?
Not sure what is the character you're referring to. The only sorta «drag queen» in the game is Taeng, and you can't have sex with her yet.
What's the songs name that plays when he undress in front of Melinda/Samuel in the beginning of the game?
It should be .

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This game looks interesting and original. I'm gonna try it!

Since I like all bisexual content, I have a question for
YedaGames about his game:

- Can I mix 'straight' and 'gay' content while I'm playing? Or is it one at the time (either gay or straight path)?

[in other words, can I play 'feminization path' and sleep with both man and woman?]

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
- Can I mix 'straight' and 'gay' content while I'm playing? Or is it one at the time (either gay or straight path)?

[in other words, can I play 'feminization path' and sleep with both man and woman?]
In the beginning you’re supposed to choose one of the four main paths, which are either gay or straight. There is a way to not end up being locked on any of them, but the game still calculates if you’re gay or not. However further on you can decide if you want to sleep with someone else, and in this regard you’re mostly allowed to do what you want (although there’s a little more women in the game right now).

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Is Blake receiving hormone treatment or will he later be on a programme? Just wondering. It would be nice if he became a pre-op transgirl. Something I could relate to.

Reactions: Rabbid83

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is Blake receiving hormone treatment or will he later be on a programme? Just wondering. It would be nice if he became a pre-op transgirl. Something I could relate to.
For now he will remain what he is: a crossdressing boy. But his figure will keep getting more and more feminine (the hourglass type) with bigger hips and ass, and smaller waist. As for the future, I’m not sure yet, gotta decide later.
Has anyone checked if the android version is updated?
Would it be enough for you if I told you that I’ve made this android version and it is indeed updated? :)

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yeda, dont make the breasts too big. No > C. DD's look weird on a (former) male body.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
If you reject the twink his friend rapes you and "makes you their bitch" :KEK:
I'll suggest you to use walkthrough to avoid this, cause in my playthrough i didn't meet anyone who rapes MC. (I checked walkthrough by myself and Rape is avoidable) (If i'am correct you're talking about Liam's tranny friend).

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes