scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I find Stu a great addiction, I really like his daddyish, mature figure.

Great update, I'm really sad about Candy though. Damn fourth wall. :cry:

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Can you give me an example of such lines?
I went through it all and can't find it, so I must have gotten confused. However there are lines later in the game with missing spelling. I've extracted the script file so I'll go through it for you and correct the spelling and grammar (up to the scene I'm currently on).

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Should change the shape of the text
The options are barely visible and it is difficult to know what you are deciding

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
If you reject the twink his friend rapes you and "makes you their bitch" :KEK:
I think He is referring to Liam as 'Twink', and Kushari. Not sure If I would call it Rape,..
Definitely a 'Hate F*ck'!!
The Closest I have found to Blake getting 'raped' was at the party
Rebecca Forced Blake to go to,.... But She eventually enjoyed it, so All was Good...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Very Good Update!! TY
'Shattered' Is ONE of My Favorite Top 5 Games.
I am Glad that Rebecca Is going to Be Okay.
I didn't realize that Nurse Taeng was a 'Drag Queen' (I missed that one).
Is She (Taeng) going to Help Blake at all??

Are We going to be seeing anymore of Sexy Pizza Delivery 'Girl'?? Hope So.

Now,..'Blake's Mom' - Not sure how this is going to work, or help Blake in Future updates
Knowledge Isn't Always Better!! "Let sleeping Dogs (Bitches) lie" LOL!!
Personally, I would say "FUCK Her!!" and let it go.
(It will be Interesting though; IF/when Blake goes to see/meet her,...)
She gave birth to a son; now she has a daughter. LOL

BTW,... Ambrosia Is TOTALLY HOTT!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I put this on the wrong game, Lol. Ignore it
You can report your post to get it deleted. :)

As for the game, I'm playing a route where you lean more to dom and straight.
I'm not so keen about gay- and trans-content and avoided all gay- and trans-sex, also where you are more or less humiliated from females. Yes, that path is not the happiest for the MC but pretty well told.
I'm really curious about where this path will lead.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
YedaGames You've made a mistake in your script

Code:
"Of course!":
$ irislove = True
if liamlove == True or samuellove == True or claudeandtroysex == True or hm > het and scw > 0:
$ bis +=1
That hm should be hom. The game breaks because of this.

Jul 2, 2017
Does being on one character's "route" lock you from being on other characters route?

Is there a path that lets you play a variety of scenes with different people?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
"For now he will remain what he is: a crossdressing boy. But his figure will keep getting more and more feminine (the hourglass type) with bigger hips and ass, and smaller waist. As for the future, I’m not sure yet, gotta decide later."

uhhhh, how such transformation is possible without chemistry? And, most importantly, do you plan it mandatory for all paths? Will he ever be able to come back to masculine shapes? Hope he will, otherwise the game is ruined for me...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When it is well made, transexual sex scenes can be hot if the story fits.
At the moment I find Blake not sexy at all, whereas the dream possible of Blake (Ambrosia) sure does looks sexy.

What I like about this story is, that you can "build" your MC and that you can avoid being forced to do certain things you don't like.
Or if you prefer the other way you can do it too.
We will see, where the paths will go but for now, I think the game is well put together. (y)

Mar 29, 2020
Could it be that there is a mistake. Despite telling Vanessa on 1st date that u are a man, she´s nearly killing you at act 6 after licking her, as she find out that you have a bulge in your pants.

Jul 2, 2017
When it is well made, transexual sex scenes can be hot if the story fits.
At the moment I find Blake not sexy at all, whereas the dream possible of Blake (Ambrosia) sure does looks sexy.

What I like about this story is, that you can "build" your MC and that you can avoid being forced to do certain things you don't like.
Or if you prefer the other way you can do it too.
We will see, where the paths will go but for now, I think the game is well put together. (y)

Agreed, would like to see trans Blake scenes.

But from the dev quote above, it seems it's not on the table yet due to needing to render scenes at least twice.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
All right, reached the end of the current version. And t'was great!
Take some rest, you've earned it YedaGames
And I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for a few months for the next update :D

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Yesterday I spent all day - almost 14 hours non-stop, playing this game. It was perfect! Sweet quarantine days. THANK YOU YEDA!
And I manage to stay on bisexual path all the time!
Last scene with Rebecca made me angry. I wish I could finally dominate the bitch!

- Was Kushari based on real life person? She reminds me very much of Allysa Etain.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There's a few typos and grammatical errors and some words that really don't need to be the formal versions. It's a fun game otherwise. However you need to always get dom points to get the best ending for sex routes.
I have a save for Blake and Liam (no cheating save for Rebecca) and a Blake with Ivy. Sad it took so long for the scene with shuya.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes