RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope. Blake will keep the trap look.

He may be annoyed/angry with Melissa and Rebecca but Blake sure doesn't dislike very much his new looks. What he can do is either follow the full female/sissy transformation or keep himself more of a dom.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Nope. Blake will keep the trap look.

He may be annoyed/angry with Melissa and Rebecca but Blake sure doesn't dislike very much his new looks. What he can do is either follow the full female/sissy transformation or keep himself more of a dom.
It may just be me, but I see no interest in turning sissy while still wanting to be dominant, which leaves me with only one path to take...being a submissive sissy. I just enjoy the ability to make the choice, I guess. If I have little to no choice, it feels more like reading a story, to me, than playing a game. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is not a game it's a visual novel
Visual novels are a type of game. You make choices to change the outcome. You are basically controlling the characters, and the outcome. This makes it a type of game. It's not like sitting there at your computer and just scrolling through pages of an online comic, where you have no control over anything, and are just watching what's happening.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The game forces you to be a dom if you want to get the best out of the sex scenes.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game forces you to be a dom if you want to get the best out of sex scenes.
Not the best sex scenes i would say. But you do need high Dom points, which usually come with being loyal instead of sleeping around, to acess some of the relationships.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well what I mean was, with high sub points you don't last very long before cumming.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not the best sex scenes i would say. But you do need high Dom points, which usually come with being loyal instead of sleeping around, to acess some of the relationships.
Dom points don't come from that, the majority of them are just from Blake's attitude. They're needed for scenes where Blake is pitching, but there are what, three scenes like that in the whole game?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i rly liked the game at the beginnig and the D/S elements. Now thats completly gone its just starting to get boring... and there a so many charackters i cant even keep track of all of em... just dissapointing...

Reactions: chacmool

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Have to say i was really enjoying the game until the house fire part then its falls of a cliff for railroading you non choices everythign you have chosen up till that point goes out the window and your basicly reading a novel instead of a VN as all agengy is removed fromyou dont like some one and have no interaction with them in your game well nope your now living with them ,like wtf where did that come from.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Before the house fire, I find the game pretty good, after that, I'm not sure what to make out of it.
When you play a route where you "fight" against the sissification it's mostly gone after the house fire.
Maybe that route was not what the Dev had in mind and "forced" a bit those changes after if you are on the resistance route.
But the game is still good. ^^

IceKream

May 27, 2018
All that work to be forced into a sissy made me lose respect for the game direction. Also the fact that over half the game is done and you never bang Rebecca is baffling. I hate the fact that Blake is just annoying for someone with street smarts and book smarts- he has no ambition what so ever.

I was enjoying the game up to the fire, because Blake was actively fighting to remain his own person- afterwards its just like wtf was the point of the dom vs sub war mental battle, if Blake automatically decides to remain a maid. What was the point of resisting outside influence and remain self made, if the character arbitrarily just gives in? Why avoid bimbo points if some random update makes him one?

I was hoping Blake would become more of a stabilizing force and influence the household at some point rather than just react to everything. Passive MCs are a product of bad/lazy writers.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.7 is released for public.

Changelog: Five new days for the story with some of the major plot points to be determined; 71000 words; 159 renders (100 for sex scenes); two sex scenes for Melinda and Samuel, one for each of the remaining routes, including secondary.

You can download it from my . Enjoy.

UncleVT update the thread please.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes