Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh yeah... Blake thinking how shitty this couple's sex life must be while being fucked by her. :LOL:

Well i will just delete everything and start again tomorrow. This time will let spaces between save pages to mark each route.

edit: nevermind i found it! :p :p

The marriage was cute, too bad it was only one of Blake's prophetic dreams. Also it was nice to say fuck off to Rebecca.
Oh, yeah. Told her to fuck off in all playthroughs. That was nice. I had 2 really good scenes of getting rid of her, there is one where Bree fucks you with a strapon and Rebecca walks in, that was fun too.

I saw the wedding scenes for Vanessa and Liam, both of those were so adorable. I did prefer Vanessa's though.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I haven't completed this, might come back to it later when I want to sit and read. I have to say, this is one of my favorite 3D games and I'm usually not one for them!

Keep up the great work!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, it would be good if the walkthrough had chapter bookmarks or something, it's kind of a pain navigating it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reactions to 0.7:
Also, it would be good if the walkthrough had chapter bookmarks or something, it's kind of a pain navigating it.
I haven't played all routes yet. Only one romance route with Liam and another with whore-ish Blake.

Have to say i liked the dream sequence with Blake, if anything i get the feeling it was more a premonition than just a dream from.
Also i hope it is possible to keep the femboy look in Liam's route since he shows little interest in a total bimbo sub bottom.

My whore-ish playthrough i am starting to think if it will be possible to have something with Kushari. Blake mentioning feelings during sex was a "bone breaker" for her so i got this tiny hope she will be a possible future romance route.

About Bree she is a journalist who acts like a dog with a bone when she finds something interesting. Still it was really rude of her to research Blake's past like that without even asking if he wanted to know about it.

Anyway after his mother Kira wake up from Blake/Kushari surprise visit i get the feeling she will have a sad story to tell. This seems to be the mood for everything around them in this decadent post apocaliptic civilization...

The buttplug scene was hot but Josiah is the crazy fanatic that Kushari warned Blake about.:oops:

ps: i kinda ship Iris and Stu. The forbidden student/professor affair. :love:

Oh, yeah. Told her to fuck off in all playthroughs. That was nice. I had 2 really good scenes of getting rid of her, there is one where Bree fucks you with a strapon and Rebecca walks in, that was fun too.

I saw the wedding scenes for Vanessa and Liam, both of those were so adorable. I did prefer Vanessa's though.
Yeah i got that scene in my whore-ish Blake playthrough. I thought Rebecca would change a bit after trying to overdose on pills but she is still acting like the same conceited and entitled asshole. So i am not sad to see her out of Blake's life.

Admit i am torn between Bree and Kushari for the future in this playthrough. Bree finally got some backstory with her pedo father and how that molded her personality the way she is: rubing people the wrong way at first glance and even how she has sex.:unsure:

By the way, Blake is almost a psychologist now with how he is always analysing everyone's trauma and how they cope with it.:geek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah i got that scene in my whore-ish Blake playthrough. I thought Rebecca would change a bit after trying to overdose on pills but she is still acting like the same conceited and entitled asshole. So i am not sad to see her out of Blake's life.

Admit i am torn between Bree and Kushari for the future in this playthrough. Bree finally got some backstory with her pedo father and how that molded her personality the way she is: rubing people the wrong way at first glance and even how she has sex.:unsure:

By the way, Blake is almost a psychologist now with how he is always analysing everyone's trauma and how they cope with it.:geek:
I'm in the same boat, both Bree and Kush are great characters. I know it's not possible to have everyone as a main love interest but it's saying something about the cast when 3 of the side characters are as great as they are (adding Suya to that list, I adore her).

The whole Rebecca thing has me spun around. At the start I really wanted to like her. She came across as one of those lovable airheads that pushes people the wrong way because they are oblivious to the world not because they are a bitch but then it turns out she is a bitch.

Granted we still don't know all her story so she probably has her reasons given Samuel thinking she can be redeemed but I agree with you, I was hoping for her redemption arc to start after the suicide attempt.

I think it will be interesting given how things ended I just hoped she'd see sense already, she had a wake up call and people caring for her she'd pissed off.

I think that's Blakes career for the future set. The amount of fucked up people he's dealt with he'll be more than qualified.

The only sore spot from this game was killing Terri off. That was sad, I really liked her.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The whole Rebecca thing has me spun around. At the start I really wanted to like her. She came across as one of those lovable airheads that pushes people the wrong way because they are oblivious to the world not because they are a bitch but then it turns out she is a bitch.

Granted we still don't know all her story so she probably has her reasons given Samuel thinking she can be redeemed but I agree with you, I was hoping for her redemption arc to start after the suicide attempt.

I think it will be interesting given how things ended I just hoped she'd see sense already, she had a wake up call and people caring for her she'd pissed off.
We know enough of her story to have a fair idea of her reasons I think. Both Bree and Zoey used to be her friends, then they both turned on her for bullshit reasons. That's got to have an effect on a girl, maybe she doesn't want to let anyone close again for fear of getting hurt again. Would kind of explain why she pushes everyone away.

Reactions: Avaron1974

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
We know enough of her story to have a fair idea of her reasons I think. Both Bree and Zoey used to be her friends, then they both turned on her for bullshit reasons. That's got to have an effect on a girl, maybe she doesn't want to let anyone close again for fear of getting hurt again. Would kind of explain why she pushes everyone away.
You misunderstood slightly. Neither Zoey, nor Bree were Rebecca's friends. Zoey always disliked her, and the newspaper incident only fuelled it, made her hate towards Rebecca more personal and less dictated by the class differences. As for Bree, she was a wallflower back in the school days, and that made her unfit to be Rebecca's friend. She developed her crush on Rebecca in a «shy nerdy girl | popular attractive girl» dynamic without Rebecca even thinking about her existence. I also made it ambiguous if Becca is guilty of what Zoey and Bree blame her for (you got the «Blake suspects something fishy» dialogue because of low points of Rebecca's distrust).
And yes, Rebecca's arc isn't finished, and Blake will be able to somewhat set her straight in the future, but you're gonna need to find a very specific path into her heart.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You misunderstood slightly. Neither Zoey, nor Bree were Rebecca's friends. Zoey always disliked her, and the newspaper incident only fuelled it, made her hate towards Rebecca more personal and less dictated by the class differences. As for Bree, she was a wallflower back in the school days, and that made her unfit to be Rebecca's friend. She developed her crush on Rebecca in a «shy nerdy girl | popular attractive girl» dynamic without Rebecca even thinking about her existence. I also made it ambiguous if Becca is guilty of what Zoey and Bree blame her for (you got the «Blake suspects something fishy» dialogue because of low points of Rebecca's distrust).
And yes, Rebecca's arc isn't finished, and Blake will be able to somewhat set her straight in the future, but you're gonna need to find a very specific path into her heart.
So Blake might be right to think Rebecca is not that cruel and couldn't have done that to Bree without someone finding the letter. Seems that letting his mind wander while getting fucked is the new way of becoming a fine ass psychologist. They should teach that at Iris' school.

Great update btw, like always. You always deliver both quantity and quality in each update ; kudos :)

I finally made a series of saves for each route except Iris for now. Vanessa's route was tricky for me without the walkthrough :
didn't think Rebecca would fist Blake so hard, it would eject him out of the route.

The wedding scenes were adorable indeed ; too bad there wasn't a Melinda wedding but I guess it's not the kind of relationship they have (even in the true route).

I can't wait to see the results of the threesome with Reggie and the show of Taeng with Betty/Cumdump/Fucktoy

I think there's a clever joke to make about the mechanic Josiah being there when Blake's...."engine" starts to go crazy but I won't do it :D

Also the fact that Kushari is turned off or troubled by feelings talk is interesting. Maybe she's still have something for Liam or she's starting to have something for Blake. If not maybe she wouldn't have taken him to Kira....

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
as a trash english reader i found this game's writing so perfect and easy to understand,respect.

geez... every update blake becomes the sexiest -gurl- in the world, holly shiet so hot.:love:

really like melinda's path and i hope she won't force him into being fucked by other hairy gross dudes, * since her daughter's goal it is* as for me i picked the path of becoming her personal *stuff* and i liked how melinda is so bored and how mc's gradually finding their selves sometimes trying hard to please her.

kushari's personality's making things interesting, waiting eagerly for more of her content.

till now i don't understand iris's role on all this, i really disliked her alot at the beginning * depends of the path- she will treat mc like a dog* for some mysterious reason.

Sylrissa

Oct 29, 2017
till now i don't understand iris's role on all this, i really disliked her alot at the beginning * depends of the path- she will treat mc like a dog* for some mysterious reason.
She actually change a lot when you met her again, and you get to know why she treats him like that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't want to spoil the story but they knew each other growing up and Blake hurt her at one point, badly.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
only slight complaint is after I read the walk-through - If certain story elements are determined by a points system, surly those points should be visible to the player? A Character Icon that you can click on and see how many dom or sub points would be beneficial.

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Pretty Strange game, I wasn't expecting it to be that good.
The fact that you can avoid Fucking men is a nice option.
Iris is definitely my fav character.

Still got to do Vanessa path.
Is there a Rebecca path? I Don't go anywhere with her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty Strange game, I wasn't expecting it to be that good.
The fact that you can avoid Fucking men is a nice option.
Iris is definitely my fav character.

Still got to do Vanessa path.
Is there a Rebecca path? I Don't go anywhere with her.
As far as i'm aware there is no route for Rebecca.

The only ones I know of are Vanessa, Melinda, Iris, Liam and Samuel.

There are side fucks like Suya, Kush, Reese etc.. but don't know how fleshed out those will be.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i think becca is one of very important characters in this game, even tough all the stupidity she has done i didn't gave up on her. she deserves a path or two, imagine if all what she was doing is just pretending of being retarded .. imagine she's way more level headed than melinda or mc himself that she has another game in mind for mc for her personal pleasure, or whatever it is. and maybe even her mother, like a crazy twitch of plot when she was allways had a plan to take over all her mother's wealth or something simillar to that -for a matter of a fact she's at the moment craving her mother's attention- whish is sad. well let's stop with imaginations eh ?:coffee::giggle:

still i really hope she's not that pathetic loser bimbo as everyone think of her, and we might get surprised at some point of how badass she is.

I don't want to spoil the story but they knew each other growing up and Blake hurt her at one point, badly.
i meant i don't understand her role in all this, she's not even mc's childhood crush but whatever. with her -new- sister... interesting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she's not even mc's childhood crush but whatever. with her -new- sister... interesting.
Wut?

The story Blake told Melinda about losing his virginity and then the girl going missing ... that was Iris.

He had a crush on her, had sex with her, told everyone about it and they used her.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Wut?

The story Blake told Melinda about losing his virginity and then the girl going missing ... that was Iris.

He had a crush on her, had sex with her, told everyone about it and they used her.
wait am i missing something ? the girl's name was astra and if i remember well she was found dead in the sewers

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes