RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe later i will try a route with her but so far Rebecca is just a plain asshole who likes to abuse everyone around her and not even a close encounter with death changed her ways. No good amount of backstory can make a good excuse for her behaviour.

By the way, anyone else wonders where is everyone?
It is mentioned time and time again how deserted this city: Blake says it is rare to see three cars at the same time on a street, Kushari mention there is only one car mechanic in the city (crazy Josiah), Iris school class only has her as student.

Then there is Tanya (Zoey's girlfriend) mentioning how the people from chinatown simply disapeared and that she doesn't buy the story they left to the west because there is a radioactive wasteland there. Plus Bree also says Blake's father vanished two years ago.

I get the feeling the filthy rich people are using those poor people as labor to build their "paradise city" to ride the post apocalyptic Earth. :unsure:

wait am i missing something ? the girl's name was astra and if i remember well she was found dead in the sewers
Blake had sex with Iris indeed and later mentioned it to other kids on the slums damaging her reputation there (and her heart). They both talk about it when they meet inside Iris and Vanessa apartment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wait am i missing something ? the girl's name was astra and if i remember well she was found dead in the sewers
Blake filled in some blanks because he either didn't remember what he'd done or tried to hide his guilt.

Iris mentions it all in Vanessa's when she admits she remembers him.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
so far Rebecca is just a plain asshole who likes to abuse everyone around her and not even a close encounter with death changed her ways. No good amount of backstory can make a good excuse for her behaviour.

well she's made an evil character for a reason, and if her devil ways is working positively on mc's then why not to give her a chance.

I get the feeling the filthy rich people are using those poor people as labor to build their "paradise city" to ride the post apocalyptic Earth. :unsure:
actually every character in this game is a freak poor or rich, how easy police sold or gave blake to melinda is totally nonesense, and won't forget the fact that bree's father is someone who control the -police-. and how mush he's an overpowered person, thus making becca semi-scared of bree for a mysterious reason. as bree said how weired in school days she was no one and becca was everything, yet she treated her like a rival despite the fact that bree was invisible back then.

Blake filled in some blanks because he either didn't remember what he'd done or tried to hide his guilt.

Iris mentions it all in Vanessa's when she admits she remembers him.
i think my brain is not that deep to understand the fact that he was talking about iris, first he called her astra and then the death thingy... too mush to cover for a guilt. unless he was trolling melinda or something, because that was a "tell the truth" choice.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i think my brain is not that deep to understand the fact that he was talking about iris, first he called her astra and then the death thingy... too mush to cover for a guilt. unless he was trolling melinda or something, because that was a "tell the truth" choice.
2 of us have told you now.

Iris tells him everything when they are in Vanessa's kitchen.

He'd forgot the details, she reminds him what he did to her.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
2 of us have told you now.

Iris tells him everything when they are in Vanessa's kitchen.

He'd forgot the details, she reminds him what he did to her.
you can't forget the "death" of some one easily as dearest as described. you can't cover your guilt by killing some one dude?no matter how mush you don't remember or confused you are. and she didn't mention anything about stealing and -almost death- in sewers shit.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
you can't forget the "death" of some one easily as dearest as described. you can't cover your guilt by killing some one dude?no matter how mush you don't remember or confused you are. and she didn't mention anything about stealing and -almost death- in sewers shit.
Blake did. It is not really that hard to notice he block off some of his memories from the terrible times on the slums.
Same happens when all the memories of his mother abandoning him in the place come all the once when Bree drops the news she is alive on him.

Also I just checked a savefile.
Astra was another girl that Blake knew and had romantic feelings for (if you choose straight or bi path) who died in a acident in the sewers.

actually every character in this game is a freak poor or rich, how easy police sold or gave blake to melinda is totally nonesense, and won't forget the fact that bree's father is someone who control the -police-. and how mush he's an overpowered person, thus making becca semi-scared of bree for a mysterious reason. as bree said how weired in school days she was no one and becca was everything, yet she treated her like a rival despite the fact that bree was invisible back then.
To me Rebecca seems more angry or frustrated with Bree than afraid because she doesn't stand down when Rebecca starts her "i am a rich brat BS".

This is a distopia, police is pretty much privatized and belongs to the rich. No surprise in Melinda buying Blake as a slave from them.
But i don't remember Bree using her father's name as leverage, considering everything he did to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: fzaner

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Not gonna lie, reading your theories and discussions is pretty entertaining, and gives me some interesting insights. Continue, please :)
However, I need to clear up some things to avoid misconceptions further on.
First, Astra and Iris are indeed different people. I've been planning to make a special flashback to Astra if Blake still haven't chosen a route to follow at this point, and I still want to create it one day.
Blake (in his straight version) used to have a crush on Iris, and it was mutual. But he screwed everything up, and thus pushed her away. And yet she still helped him a lot. Without her interventions he wouldn't have survived in the slums. Blake, however, took it for granted, and convinced her that he's an ungrateful dick on top of being an asshole. He had to go through huge changes in order to make her turn back to him once more.

Bree does mention her father to Rebecca's friends at the party when they're trying to drag Blake into the bedroom (if you managed to impress her during the preceding dialogue). However, it was all a bluff. She has no influence on her dad, and in general tries to stay away from him as far as possible. Rebecca dislikes Bree mostly in «self-defence». She doesn't understand why Bree is so hostile to her, and mostly just goes with the «you don't like me — I don't like you» path. However, she occasionally tries to make peace with her. Always with the same results.

The line about people in Chinatown disappearing was mostly a throwaway, something to make the place more mysterious than it is, but I won't stop you from analysing it. As for the city being empty, while it is somewhat true, it's mostly because the inner communications are dying. The city authorities slowly cutting the far parts of subway off, isolating the areas they belong to. As for cars, they're luxury now, as the whole Divide thing happened because of a fuel crisis: there's no more oil reserves on Earth. Samuel explains it a little during your ride to Melinda's villa. Also, because everything is now commodified, people cut their expenses on education, medicine, and whatnot, and just try to survive (food production is also not as huge as before, since it's back to Middle Ages for most of the farmers. Try growing crops without vehicles or machine tools.). This is one of the reasons why Blake didn't try to run away from Melinda's house initially. He just got addicted to not being hungry every day.

As for Rebecca, there's going to be several ways to change her personality, but it won't be quick, and it will come with a cost. Imagine communicating vessels. In order to fill the second one, you gotta deplete the first.

only slight complaint is after I read the walk-through - If certain story elements are determined by a points system, surly those points should be visible to the player? A Character Icon that you can click on and see how many dom or sub points would be beneficial.
I already answered this question about ten or fifteen pages ago. I want you to engage in the story in a natural, not mechanised, numeric way. You gotta make the choices you personally prefer, not the ones that will gain you points to proceed in a desired way.
That, and I also don't know how to add any interface elements or build the sub-menus. It's not that hard to learn, but I still have other priorities.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
oh... confirming that becca is a natural slutty bimbo-headed from dev himself is a bit disappointing:giggle: i really had big hopes on her part.

my toughts was.--

at first i tought she was bored as a typical of teenager rich folk, then with the suicide attempt and everything i noticed how mush she starved her mommy's attention from the beginning. which made her performing crazy shit acts so melinda will notice her someday thus never happened, so. her making the bimbo personality and stupidity is only a cover to her -evil?- plot to crash her mommy's careless stone-heart.

here when blake comes.- becca's main villain, why you ask me ?- how becca was breaking every sissy melinda brings is out of jealousy because melinda has always wished for a "smart ass obedient sissy" daughter. and in certain path in the game that exactly what is happening by time. blake is becoming the daughter melinda allways wished, thus becca started giving up a battle she will never win. and that's why she tried to commit suicide. and at some point she will call her mother by -melinda instead of "mom" means she's officially gave up and starting the -war

with all these ass-holic retarded unacceptable behaviours from her and how mush of enemies she got -abnormal- everyone hates her even her own mother, and how somehow she got some kind of control over jamal who's not a stupid person at this point. that made her my most interesting and mysterious character. uhm- not anymore

*PS*
* all what i said was only on my head, confirmed that becca is just a side character and jamal's cum-hole and her role is to piss off the players,and no one give a shit anyway:cool:

* i also had a bigger imagination about kushari but i guess she's just another sadistic sex-crazed maniac who happens to meet mc and fill his arze with cum with no boundaries attached.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No, Rebecca is not just a stupid bimbo, and that’s what Lucia and Samuel (who know her very well) are trying to tell you. But yes, she’s starving for her mother’s attention, while also realising that she will never grow up enough to keep up with Melinda’s standards. She is smart enough to build her plans, but fails because she simply doesn’t understand the human nature due to her sociopathic tendencies. You can try to fix it, or to just watch her crash and burn completely.

As for Kushari, I still have no strict plans for her (since I already have six routes to maintain, and my hands are full), but she is the first candidate to get her own path if I choose to make another one.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
oh... confirming that becca is a natural slutty bimbo-headed from dev himself is a bit disappointing:giggle: i really had big hopes on her part.
[...]
That is not what YedaGames said at all.:rolleyes:

* i also had a bigger imagination about kushari but i guess she's just another sadistic sex-crazed maniac who happens to meet mc and fill his arze with cum with no boundaries attached.
Kushari loses her sex drive if Blake mention feelings when they are having sex in the bathroom. So she does have feelings but simply prefer to hide them behind all that raw sex. Now if said feelings are about Blake, Liam or someone else only the dev knows.

edit:
----------------------------
As for Kushari, I still have no strict plans for her (since I already have six routes to maintain, and my hands are full), but she is the first candidate to get her own path if I choose to make another one.
FINGERS CROSSED that you find the time in the future. :p :p

ps: any plans for Bree?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
ps: any plans for Bree?
Bree already has her route. For now we have four main ones: Melinda (with sissy princess/adopted daughter variations), Vanessa (equal love or dom/sub dynamics), Liam (mono- or polygamy), and Samuel (who doesn’t have variations for now, but there will be). And two secondary routes: Iris (who depending on your actions might indulge into NTR), and Bree (you either cater to her traumas and make her even more sheltered, or try to fix her as much as you can).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bree already has her route. For now we have four main ones: Melinda (with sissy princess/adopted daughter variations), Vanessa (equal love or dom/sub dynamics), Liam (mono- or polygamy), and Samuel (who doesn’t have variations for now, but there will be). And two secondary routes: Iris (who depending on your actions might indulge into NTR), and Bree (you either cater to her traumas and make her even more sheltered, or try to fix her as much as you can).
Nice. Bree and Kushari are my favorites after Liam but i was thinking neither had a route yet. :)

11sebastian11

Jun 4, 2020
Hello YedaGames,
your game is fantastic, I've played it at least 20 times (3-4 times completely, then skip) and would like to experience the Vanessa route, but I keep "falling" down.
You describe that there are even two ways for the route, what do you have to consider?
Do I have to keep the other 3 main routes away from me if possible? Ignore anyone in particular?
I would like to experience all the possibilities.
My assessment so far:
The Liam route is sweet and pretty easy to follow.
I find the James route a bit monotonous, but if you like sissy gay content, I find it well constructed.
I have only reached Melinda's route if I refuse at the beginning and then it suddenly forces me to "my luck", does it have to be like that? I can't reach the scene with Chastity and Kellerdungeon if I give myself directly at the beginning, that confuses me a bit. Or did I make a mistake in the course of it and therefore didn't get there?
What I also didn't realize until now: How do I avoid the aggressive sauna scene? Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't, but I still haven't figured out what is supposed to be the cause.

Thanks for this great game, I'm curious to see how it will go on.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There is a link to my Mega folder in my signature, and it contains the walkthrough that should answer some of your questions. But the basic logic is that you cannot combine any of the main routes together (Melinda, Samuel, Liam, and Vanessa).
In order to get on Vanessa’s route you need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Not gonna lie, reading your theories and discussions is pretty entertaining, and gives me some interesting insights. Continue, please :)
However, I need to clear up some things to avoid misconceptions further on.
First, Astra and Iris are indeed different people. I've been planning to make a special flashback to Astra if Blake still haven't chosen a route to follow at this point, and I still want to create it one day.
Blake (in his straight version) used to have a crush on Iris, and it was mutual. But he screwed everything up, and thus pushed her away. And yet she still helped him a lot. Without her interventions he wouldn't have survived in the slums. Blake, however, took it for granted, and convinced her that he's an ungrateful dick on top of being an asshole. He had to go through huge changes in order to make her turn back to him once more.

Bree does mention her father to Rebecca's friends at the party when they're trying to drag Blake into the bedroom (if you managed to impress her during the preceding dialogue). However, it was all a bluff. She has no influence on her dad, and in general tries to stay away from him as far as possible. Rebecca dislikes Bree mostly in «self-defence». She doesn't understand why Bree is so hostile to her, and mostly just goes with the «you don't like me — I don't like you» path. However, she occasionally tries to make peace with her. Always with the same results.

The line about people in Chinatown disappearing was mostly a throwaway, something to make the place more mysterious than it is, but I won't stop you from analysing it. As for the city being empty, while it is somewhat true, it's mostly because the inner communications are dying. The city authorities slowly cutting the far parts of subway off, isolating the areas they belong to. As for cars, they're luxury now, as the whole Divide thing happened because of a fuel crisis: there's no more oil reserves on Earth. Samuel explains it a little during your ride to Melinda's villa. Also, because everything is now commodified, people cut their expenses on education, medicine, and whatnot, and just try to survive (food production is also not as huge as before, since it's back to Middle Ages for most of the farmers. Try growing crops without vehicles or machine tools.). This is one of the reasons why Blake didn't try to run away from Melinda's house initially. He just got addicted to not being hungry every day.

As for Rebecca, there's going to be several ways to change her personality, but it won't be quick, and it will come with a cost. Imagine communicating vessels. In order to fill the second one, you gotta deplete the first.

I already answered this question about ten or fifteen pages ago. I want you to engage in the story in a natural, not mechanised, numeric way. You gotta make the choices you personally prefer, not the ones that will gain you points to proceed in a desired way.
That, and I also don't know how to add any interface elements or build the sub-menus. It's not that hard to learn, but I still have other priorities.
it's hard to follow every route. I wish you made the requirements easier to reach or let the player choose routes-scenes. I really wanna see dom content but it's just boring to read everything from the walkthrough. I would never find that Troy dom scene without the walkthrough. I would never find true love Liam route too. Everything feels so specific with this game. Still one of the best games in this site though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While it is true that there are many routes in the game i was still able to find Liam's romance route without using the walkthrough. It boils down to Blake focusing all his attention on Liam after deciding to commit to a romance with him (the kiss scene). So no whoring around. :p :p

I like the complex system of choice and consequence, specially on a game with 6 romance routes (maybe 7 - Kushari if yedagames find the time :D) and so many side characters.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Well, that’s what visual novel genre is all about, right? Choosing specific paths and finding out what they lead to. Some routes are way harder to achieve than the others, and just like in real life you can’t always predict the outcome. I don’t think Shattered is more specific in its requirements than your average visual novel, but it’s important to note that I don’t give you a lot of options to choose, which means that all of them are much more meaningful than you might think at first.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I just hope that Iris' NTR won't be too easy to get, that Blake has to really deserve it by cheating on her or something. That way I don't have to worry about stumbling onto it by accident.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I just hope that Iris' NTR won't be too easy to get, that Blake has to really deserve it by cheating on her or something. That way I don't have to worry about stumbling onto it by accident.
As long as Blake stays faithful, she will do the same. However, you should also avoid getting too much bimbofication for Blake, because Iris is attracted to his current personality, not the one he might eventually get. Though since you get the bulk of bimbo points by having sex left and right, this problem might solve itself.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes