CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I will try to make it as interesting as possible. There's several outdoors assets that give some sense of «not so distant future», that I'm hoping for. Also, Blake and his friends/lovers/spouses won't arrive right after the grand opening, they'll make it there maybe six–eight months later, and you will see that the utopia started crumbling down almost immediately. Imagine the slums, but more high-tech. That Lianjiao district Tanya showed you in the last update has the feel that I want. Just add some neon lights.
I can already smell the cyberpunk vibe and taste the shattered (eh :D) dreams and collapsing civilization.
Can't wait :giggle:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Have to agree. It will be great if Yeda do something like this.
Personally I'd rather see new high-tech things appearing on the crumbly old streets of the old city rather than a whole new place. There are enough random high tech sci-fi settings in fiction already, and the post-apocalyptic ruined city is also overdone, but a ruined modern city with advanced sci-tech development is something you don't see so often.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Personally I'd rather see new high-tech things appearing on the crumbly old streets of the old city rather than a whole new place. There are enough random high tech sci-fi settings in fiction already, and the post-apocalyptic ruined city is also overdone, but a ruined modern city with advanced sci-tech development is something you don't see so often.
The problem there is all the builders and engineers are working on the new place, there is hardly anyone left to fix up the old.

Besides, it does sound interesting what's going to happen. I am looking forward to Vanessa's route in the new place, that sounds like it's going to have some fun moments.

We don't know what the future holds. They might end up back at the old place but I don't think anyone will be able to control it for much longer. Once they move out I think the slums will overtake it and i'd rather not see everyone turned into gang sluts.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The problem there is all the builders and engineers are working on the new place, there is hardly anyone left to fix up the old.

Besides, it does sound interesting what's going to happen. I am looking forward to Vanessa's route in the new place, that sounds like it's going to have some fun moments.

We don't know what the future holds. They might end up back at the old place but I don't think anyone will be able to control it for much longer. Once they move out I think the slums will overtake it and i'd rather not see everyone turned into gang sluts.
Yeah except 'everyone' isn't moving out, the whole discussion so far has had the new place being very exclusive, there will be plenty of people left to keep the old place going.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah except 'everyone' isn't moving out, the whole discussion so far has had the new place being very exclusive, there will be plenty of people left to keep the old place going.
True the "new" place is just one last attempt at keeping the status quo but that also doesn't mean there are enough people to keep the old metropole going.

Kushari mentions there is only one car mechanic still working in the city, Blake talks about the state of the metro that is likely not to be running long since there isn't any maintenance services anymore. There is even talk about how agriculture is now back to manual labor because of the lack of machines.

I get the feeling the big city will either be abandoned for small rural settlements or people will just start living in closed outposts inside of it while the rest stays a ghost town (think Fallout 4).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't say everyone will be moving but anyone of any use will be.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Kushari mentions there is only one car mechanic still working in the city, Blake talks about the state of the metro that is likely not to be running long since there isn't any maintenance services anymore. There is even talk about how agriculture is now back to manual labor because of the lack of machines.
Only one mechanic with a public shop you mean. That isn't really surprising, since most people don't have cars anymore and the folks who do are mostly rich and have a mechanic on staff. He isn't the only mechanic in the city.
And yes, clearly the ones who have been running the city are short sighted fools who don't know the value of maintenance, that's why the new place they're running off to set up is bound to fail. I say good riddance to them, let someone with sense run the place.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Melinda will try to fix the city, and she won’t move to Deliverance right away, but even her best and most valiant efforts won’t be enough to steer this Titanic away from the iceberg. And by the time she and her clout will get to Deliverance, it will also turn into another Titanic, but the one you can’t escape from. I just want you to know that while Blake’s personal story might have a happy ending, this world is doomed regardless. Everything will eventually turn into dust.

As for the way Deliverance is gonna look, the main issue, just like always, is the amount of assets available. But I can promise that it won’t look sterile by the time you’ll get there. You’re right in your assessment that the new city will be controlled by the inept power hungry idiots.

Reactions: Rabbid83

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Melinda will try to fix the city, and she won’t move to Deliverance right away, but even her best and most valiant efforts won’t be enough to steer this Titanic away from the iceberg. And by the time she and her clout will get to Deliverance, it will also turn into another Titanic, but the one you can’t escape from. I just want you to know that while Blake’s personal story might have a happy ending, this world is doomed regardless. Everything will eventually turn into dust.

As for the way Deliverance is gonna look, the main issue, just like always, is the amount of assets available. But I can promise that it won’t look sterile by the time you’ll get there. You’re right in your assessment that the new city will be controlled by the inept power hungry idiots.
At best i'm hoping whoever Blake is with by the end just finds a quiet spot away from the biggest shitstorms to live out their days along with whoever else remains relatively sane and competent.

Like a mini community.

I am not expecting everyone to make it out but as far as happy endings go, it doesn't need to be global. You can be happy in an apocalypse.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
At best i'm hoping whoever Blake is with by the end just finds a quiet spot away from the biggest shitstorms to live out their days along with whoever else remains relatively sane and competent.
Yes, every true route will end with “they lived happily ever after” with different entourage depending on the character. It’s far from being finalised, but I have some ideas already. I also won’t kill any of the main characters regardless if you’re on their route or not, so even if Melinda and Samuel are “Blake-less”, they’re still gonna have each other at least.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yes, every true route will end with “they lived happily ever after” with different entourage depending on the character. It’s far from being finalised, but I have some ideas already. I also won’t kill any of the main characters regardless if you’re on their route or not, so even if Melinda and Samuel are “Blake-less”, they’re still gonna have each other at least.
I dig those endings.
Can't wait to see my fucked up choices and antodestuctives tendencies guiding me on the "sad everafter" ending though :D

• Haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, make a small self sufficient village where Blake and his loved ones can live on while the capitalist society turns to dust in the wind.

By the way YedaGames, will there also be bad endings? Pretty sure my whore-ish Blake route could lead to that. :p

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like Little House on the Prairie. Small community of them getting by while the world burns.

Well, not burns, more collapses in on itself because idiots seem to think they can run the place.

I'd love to find out what happened to Mack and if he's either dead or been feminised. Be hilarious if he had switched roled with the queen he was threatening at the start.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
By the way YedaGames, will there also be bad endings? Pretty sure my whore-ish Blake route could lead to that. :p
That depends on your definition of a bad ending. I won’t make Blake die in any case. But there is a possibility for him to end up lonely.
I'd love to find out what happened to Mack and if he's either dead or been feminised. Be hilarious if he had switched roled with the queen he was threatening at the start.
Mack is about to die, that’s what my patrons voted for. He could’ve been feminised, but no. Vanessa got hold of him, and that’s where his story ends.

Reactions: Rabbid83

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That depends on your definition of a bad ending. I won’t make Blake die in any case. But there is a possibility for him to end up lonely.
Not death, i was thinking more along the lines of being miserable or turned into a fucktoy for some post apocalyptic gang. I suppose ending up alone can count as being miserable.:)

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes