YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
So I get to be a mega bitch and get away with it.... sweet.
Well, if you're planning on keeping as far as you can from Rebecca, you have to replay the game from that scene.
And it's not the only error that I missed. If you're on Bree's route, you're gonna have sex with her again, otherwise you'll get locked out from some content.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, if you're planning on keeping as far as you can from Rebecca, you have to replay the game from that scene.
And it's not the only error that I missed. If you're on Bree's route, you're gonna have sex with her again, otherwise you'll get locked out from some content.
So sex time with Bree and "fuck off Rebecca" again? Sounds like a win win situation to me. :LOL: :p

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.8 is released. You can get it in my . As always, it includes both full and compressed versions, as well as the walkthrough.

Changelog: 70000 new words of dialogues, 176 new renders (not counting the backgrounds), 70 new character sprites, 16 sex scenes.

Note! If you told Rebecca to leave you in the previous version, or if you're following Bree's route, you have to replay the respective events from the start because of changed variables.

UncleVT update the thread please. Also, I would like to switch the header for the thread with the attached image, if possible.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
YedaGames , I have been playing this for a bit without the walk through and was happily on the Liam love path because that seemed to be the direction the game was going for me. I really didn't imagine that there were other paths I could take until I grabbed the walk through for an answer to a sticky bit somewhere after Reggie shows up in their relationship. Now I realize all sorts of other ways to play the game starting with some of the very first decisions the MC makes. What would be nice at the beginning of the walk through would be a summary of the potential paths through the game as things like the Bree or Iris paths just show up pages into the document.

Currently I am on a Vanessa path and she is pissed at the MC and Iris now she knows the truth.

I think the renders are great but I do wonder how the MC is filling his ass out without the help of hormones, since his breasts aren't doing anything to speak of yet. I like the story and the characters. You've created an interesting world for them to inhabit.

A couple things on my current path. I am maxing dom and straight points on the Vanessa path and got a Bree save at the party and have managed to keep the MC's ass from being penetrated to this point yet he still refers to having experience there in several parts of the story. I just want to see if it's possible to avoid it the whole game.

Not that I have any problem with the MC being a cum dump as my first pass had him taking it every chance he could and he is well down the path to bimbohood.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What would be nice at the beginning of the walk through would be a summary of the potential paths through the game as things like the Bree or Iris paths just show up pages into the document.
The problem is that at the moment I started writing the walkthrough I had no idea that I'm going to eventually add routes for Iris and Bree. Some things you don't really plan that much ahead. The walkthrough itself could be organised better, sure, but you have to understand that even making it the way it is for now is pretty time-consuming, and it's pretty much at the bottom of my priorities list.

Currently I am on a Vanessa path and she is pissed at the MC and Iris now she knows the truth.
Vanessa's route will get past this point regardless of your actions (unless you decide to fall asleep in her flat and skip the next several of her events).

I think the renders are great but I do wonder how the MC is filling his ass out without the help of hormones, since his breasts aren't doing anything to speak of yet.
Diets :)

A couple things on my current path. I am maxing dom and straight points on the Vanessa path and got a Bree save at the party and have managed to keep the MC's ass from being penetrated to this point yet he still refers to having experience there in several parts of the story. I just want to see if it's possible to avoid it the whole game.
I would like to get some of the examples of such lines so I could fix them in the future. As for Blake's ass, it's gonna get penetrated on Vanessa's route eventually. The only current route that does not involve that belongs to Iris.

Not that I have any problem with the MC being a cum dump as my first pass had him taking it every chance he could and he is well down the path to bimbohood.
;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Someone likely made a copyright complaint against the account holder. Download from the other servers they are good.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did the MC get a smaller dick? :oops:
I would prefer in the full dom/straight route your dick to be bigger, would be more fitting in that role. :whistle:
Blake has never been well endowed in the dick.

The problem with making it bigger is on certain paths, namely Vanessa, she doesn't like dick so having a big one isn't going to be a bonus.

That and it would be weird to have a dick growing and shrinking based on choices.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Blake has never been well endowed in the dick.

The problem with making it bigger is on certain paths, namely Vanessa, she doesn't like dick so having a big one isn't going to be a bonus.

That and it would be weird to have a dick growing and shrinking based on choices.
B-but isn't that how it works?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, it looks the same average size to me.

edit:
ninja'ed:p..

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
ok lets start this...as a trans girl myself..i really love the game...down side for me is way to much cock going into the MC..just because i am a girl does not mean i love dick only.i love being in other girls more then taking cock in my ass.but up side of this is i do love sucking cock...almost as much as eating pussy or eating ass..so would love to know if at the end we get the girl..or is it just to be some cock loving whore we become?anyway please give Blake a few more girl on girl scenes without the strap-on's thank you for a great game..it does make me feel a lot of things.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes