YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
so would love to know if at the end we get the girl..or is it just to be some cock loving whore we become?anyway please give Blake a few more girl on girl scenes without the strap-on's
You can completely avoid all cocks in the game. As for strapons, Vanessa's route does not feature them (for now, but they will appear later), and if you want something entirely traditional, go for Iris (but try to not cheat on her).

Reactions: tonicase24

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok lets start this...as a trans girl myself..i really love the game...down side for me is way to much cock going into the MC..just because i am a girl does not mean i love dick only.i love being in other girls more then taking cock in my ass.but up side of this is i do love sucking cock...almost as much as eating pussy or eating ass..so would love to know if at the end we get the girl..or is it just to be some cock loving whore we become?anyway please give Blake a few more girl on girl scenes without the strap-on's thank you for a great game..it does make me feel a lot of things.
Vanessa and Iris are, so far, strapon free.

Reactions: tonicase24

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did Liam's romantic route and my whore-ish Blake.

Liked the scene with Liam, funny how Suya caught them in the act. Anyway, Liam should also be careful with his pervert boss. Too bad there wasn't more on it.

Speaking of Suya, really nice sex scene with her (now being the top). They are friends with benefits now but i kinda wish it was possible to make the evolve to something else. Both came from shitty family and rely on each other because of it.

Speaking of family, Blake's mom is shifty. I really don't buy her story about how Blake got abandoned. Also it was kinda stupid to talk about this with Melissa (as Blake also thought later). And Melissa's help about seeing the therapist next door i wonder if it is really going to help. More likely Blake will analize him and his blonde wife. :ROFLMAO:

ps:
Rebecca is still a asshole but Melissa kinda helped turned her like that.

Wonder if Blake was able to help Bree by talking to her.:unsure:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
You can completely avoid all cocks in the game. As for strapons, Vanessa's route does not feature them (for now, but they will appear later), and if you want something entirely traditional, go for Iris (but try to not cheat on her).
well thank you very much..i guess it was just me an the way i was playing

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did Liam's romantic route and my whore-ish Blake.

Liked the scene with Liam, funny how Suya caught them in the act. Anyway, Liam should also be careful with his pervert boss. Too bad there wasn't more on it.

Speaking of Suya, really nice sex scene with her (now being the top). They are friends with benefits now but i kinda wish it was possible to make the evolve to something else. Both came from shitty family and rely on each other because of it.

Speaking of family, Blake's mom is shifty. I really don't buy her story about how Blake got abandoned. Also it was kinda stupid to talk about this with Melissa (as Blake also thought later). And Melissa's help about seeing the therapist next door i wonder if it is really going to help. More likely Blake will analize him and his blonde wife. :ROFLMAO:

ps:
Rebecca is still a asshole but Melissa kinda helped turned her like that.

Wonder if Blake was able to help Bree by talking to her.:unsure:
*Melinda.

First time i've ever corrected you on anything.

I loved, loved, Suya in this update. She was awesome before but seeing that side of her and how good her and Blake were together, I could almost make her my main if I didn't adore Vanessa so much.

Her story got to me in the feels too.

Damn this whole episode was a feels gutpunch.

Reese was the only one not trying to break my tear ducts. That was a nice scene.

I was kinda torn over Becca for a whole 10 minutes. She almost won me over when her and Melinda made up on my Melinda save but 10 minutes late she was at Blakes flat acting like a bitch again and that was my fuckit moment where i'm done with her. No more missus nice Blake.

Liam and T's scene was hot, still like her even though she is a bit of a dick.

As for Bree. I'm not feeling it. I want to see where her story goes but her scenes have just been weird and not the good kind of weird. Awesome writing, i'm not saying they are shit scenes just .... disturbing I guess would be the word. Watching a girl masturbate and cry was just ... well ... weird. Fits the character and what happened but i'm not sure what I make of it all.

Vanessa's story was heartbreaking though. Bless her heart for trying so hard with Blake and seeing past all the body stuff, she's an absolute angel.

In closing, Vanessa is still my top girl, Suya is now directly behind in a very close second followed by Melinda and Liam although all 4 of those are really close.

Still have to do my Iris run.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
melinda won't fail amazing me by her personality each update, for an ultra-bored and emotional cripple person like her giving so mush attention to Mc.. i might say blake is a lucky sonovabicht.

i too liked suya's new content a lot. sometimes i think blake's sanity won't survive without her. and her, giving sauce to blake "finally" was a very pleasant sight indeed. waiting for more of kushari too

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Love the game but think some options are missing, If I am in the mood not to submit where are the option to refuse any/all girlifications and/or fight back when possible? Some times playing the slut path is fun but the options to go all out is limited.(so far) Huge potential for sexy fun, just wish for more options to go further for or against when the mood strikes. Thank you for your good work this far.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I was hoping for some kind of kushari like path, were you become more dominant, get a bigger dick from surgery. Maybe there is a character, within the family that wants you like that, its their fetish or something? I don't think it makes sesne story wise but right now I find the game not interesting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If I am in the mood not to submit where are the option to refuse any/all girlifications and/or fight back when possible?
That's not the point of the game.

When it starts he's a slave with no choice. Sure you could fight back if given the option but this isn't the world we know today, they would just kill him and find another.

By the time Melinda lets him off the leash he realises he loves who he is. He can maintain some masculinity, even needs to on Liams path, but he's going to be a sissy regardless. The game gives you the choice in how far that goes from staying how he is currently to all out bimbo.

There is no way he'd get to stay as the guy he started out as, they isn't what the game is.

I was hoping for some kind of kushari like path, were you become more dominant, get a bigger dick from surgery. Maybe there is a character, within the family that wants you like that, its their fetish or something? I don't think it makes sesne story wise but right now I find the game not interesting.
I doubt this will be the game for you.

He'll never be like Kush, that just isn't who he is.

Reactions: Antosha and Vypress

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
*Melinda.

First time i've ever corrected you on anything.

I loved, loved, Suya in this update. She was awesome before but seeing that side of her and how good her and Blake were together, I could almost make her my main if I didn't adore Vanessa so much.

Her story got to me in the feels too.

Damn this whole episode was a feels gutpunch.

Reese was the only one not trying to break my tear ducts. That was a nice scene.

I was kinda torn over Becca for a whole 10 minutes. She almost won me over when her and Melinda made up on my Melinda save but 10 minutes late she was at Blakes flat acting like a bitch again and that was my fuckit moment where i'm done with her. No more missus nice Blake.

Liam and T's scene was hot, still like her even though she is a bit of a dick.

As for Bree. I'm not feeling it. I want to see where her story goes but her scenes have just been weird and not the good kind of weird. Awesome writing, i'm not saying they are shit scenes just .... disturbing I guess would be the word. Watching a girl masturbate and cry was just ... well ... weird. Fits the character and what happened but i'm not sure what I make of it all.

Vanessa's story was heartbreaking though. Bless her heart for trying so hard with Blake and seeing past all the body stuff, she's an absolute angel.

In closing, Vanessa is still my top girl, Suya is now directly behind in a very close second followed by Melinda and Liam although all 4 of those are really close.

Still have to do my Iris run.
No idea where the Melissa thing came from... :p

Everyone is all shades of broken in this game but Bree takes it all. Like Blake said that masturbating while crying scene also killed my sex drive. She needs some urgent therapy and medication, a lot more than Blake and his/her mommy issues.:oops:

Reese also turned into one sexy girl. And i agree she was the only one not in need of Blake's counsel.:love:

Blake was also going crazy with all the alone time while Suya was away from the city. That dream with the decaying city (and mad max Oleg) seemed quite premonitory.:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha

perles75

May 16, 2020
I must say that this is the game that makes me regret I'm not into this sissification business :ROFLMAO:

The story is very interesting (and surprisingly dark -not the slave part, but the general setting of the game world) and the characters are particularly intriguing and not trivial. In addition the graphics are pretty decent.

I just can't stand the MC -too weak\whiny and with a bland personality- and the turning-into-a-girl stuff, which is central here, is a huge turn-off for me, so I don't really enjoy the (otherwise hot) sex scenes.
Who knows, maybe I'll give it a go once it's completed just to know how it ends.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
When is Blake going to take hormones? He dreams of having breasts. Dont give him implants
I have to repeat myself: as of now he won't grow breasts, and I don't have any plans on changing it in the nearest future. It might change, but I can't promise anything.
I just can't stand the MC -too weak\whiny and with a bland personality- and the turning-into-a-girl stuff, which is central here, is a huge turn-off for me, so I don't really enjoy the (otherwise hot) sex scenes.
I take offence in you saying that Blake has bland personality. His character is where I put 90% of my efforts into.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
That's not the point of the game.

When it starts he's a slave with no choice. Sure you could fight back if given the option but this isn't the world we know today, they would just kill him and find another.

By the time Melinda lets him off the leash he realises he loves who he is. He can maintain some masculinity, even needs to on Liams path, but he's going to be a sissy regardless. The game gives you the choice in how far that goes from staying how he is currently to all out bimbo.

There is no way he'd get to stay as the guy he started out as, they isn't what the game is.

I doubt this will be the game for you.

He'll never be like Kush, that just isn't who he is.
the thing that i dont understand is why give us the option to be dom in choices when in the end he stay a sup for me this was the first time i played this game and i thought that depending on the choices that later on he will become a dom but so far everything i have seen related to f\f relationship is still him being a sup i didn't continue to the end of this version because i get bored waiting for him to be dom so can you save me the time and tell me is there a time where he wil be dom completely like Melinda or am i wasting my time

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the thing that i dont understand is why give us the option to be dom in choices when in the end he stay a sup for me this was the first time i played this game and i thought that depending on the choices that later on he will become a dom but so far everything i have seen related to f\f relationship is still him being a sup i didn't continue to the end of this version because i get bored waiting for him to be dom so can you save me the time and tell me is there a time where he wil be dom completely like Melinda or am i wasting my time
He will never be a dom like Melinda.

Dominant doesn't mean he will be taking control of anyone, just play a more active role.

It just means he will retain slightly more masculinity in the relationships that require it like with Liam. That said Liam is probably the only route where Blake has any chance of taking charge.

Melinda, Vanessa, Kush and Suya are pure dominants, Blake has zero chance of taking charge over any of those. Iris isn't looking for a dom, she likes Blake the way he is. Liam is the only one trying to keep him from going to far.

Blake just isn't a dominant person, it's not that kind of game.

Reactions: Antosha

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so someone can tell me how to access to the last sex scene with Suya?
I mean, I tried by myself because I really like this character but there are too much choices, so I tried with the Walkthrough. But with it too I can't figure...
What should I do ? I didn't date Liam, Jamal, Claude, Bree is not interested in me... So what should I do please ?^^
Is Suya route a "non-sex route" where you can"t have sex with anybody beside Suya (because at this point I'm pretty lost about the choices I have to do)...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok so someone can tell me how to access to the last sex scene with Suya?
I mean, I tried by myself because I really like this character but there are too much choices, so I tried with the Walkthrough. But with it too I can't figure...
What should I do ? I didn't date Liam, Jamal, Claude, Bree is not interested in me... So what should I do please ?^^
Is Suya route a "non-sex route" where you can"t have sex with anybody beside Suya (because at this point I'm pretty lost about the choices I have to do)...
You can only have sex with Suya if you do not touch anyone of the true routes like Melinda, Liam and Vanessa and also make sure Suya doesn't start sleeping with Iris.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
You can only have sex with Suya if you do not touch anyone of the true routes like Melinda, Liam and Vanessa and also make sure Suya doesn't start sleeping with Iris.
Thank you :)
What about Kushari ? I should avoid her too or not (I don't remember she has a true route)

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes