fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
the thing that i dont understand is why give us the option to be dom in choices when in the end he stay a sup
my POV of this situation is..

Mc is a pure masochist with a "brain". he's more level headed than anyone in this game "except melinda i guess". so his dominating choices is more of self-defense and manipulation and maybe controlling people around him, thus making others -naturaly treat him differently than a "him-being. a total brainless bimbo sub

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
You can completely avoid all cocks in the game. As for strapons, Vanessa's route does not feature them (for now, but they will appear later), and if you want something entirely traditional, go for Iris (but try to not cheat on her).
Avoid cocks? In game?? o_O :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Melinda, Vanessa, Kush and Suya are pure dominants, Blake has zero chance of taking charge over any of those. Iris isn't looking for a dom, she likes Blake the way he is. Liam is the only one trying to keep him from going to far.

Blake just isn't a dominant person, it's not that kind of game.
Suya is also a switch, she was bottom during their first time having sex. :p

In a previous update, if i am not mistaken, Iris warned Blake to not change too much just like Liam also did. They may not be looking for a Dom partner but they also don't seem to like the idea of Blake turning into one bimbo slut.

my POV of this situation is..

Mc is a pure masochist with a "brain". he's more level headed than anyone in this game "except melinda i guess". so his dominating choices is more of self-defense and manipulation and maybe controlling people around him, thus making others -naturaly treat him differently than a "him-being. a total brainless bimbo sub
While i agree it is a self defense mechnism from his time in this city's slums i believe it is less about manipulation and more about learning to be aware about how the people around him think and act, so he could react accordingly. No wonder Blake jokes about being a psychologist.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
You can only have sex with Suya if you do not touch anyone of the true routes like Melinda, Liam and Vanessa and also make sure Suya doesn't start sleeping with Iris.
Hmm. I somehow missed the bit where Iris and Suya slept together. Which meant I missed out on both of them. Where does that happen?

I've currently got a Vanessa playthrough (and yes, I agree — she was really something else in this update) as well as a Bree playthrough... Thing is, I kinda like Bree's snarky, bitter intellectual schtick. Didn't expect her to be quite so emphatically a top, though. Curious to see where that goes. (Yes, yes, I know, up Blake's butt. Ha-ha..) :rolleyes:

I think it's interesting that the hardass cop showed us her vulnerable side, while Bree, who seemed, at the least, very solicitous of Blake's feelings and dignity at Rebecca's party, was an over-the-top domme. Interesting!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm. I somehow missed the bit where Iris and Suya slept together. Which meant I missed out on both of them. Where does that happen?

I've currently got a Vanessa playthrough (and yes, I agree — she was really something else in this update) as well as a Bree playthrough... Thing is, I kinda like Bree's snarky, bitter intellectual schtick. Didn't expect her to be quite so emphatically a top, though. Curious to see where that goes. (Yes, yes, I know, up Blake's butt. Ha-ha..) :rolleyes:

I think it's interesting that the hardass cop showed us her vulnerable side, while Bree, who seemed, at the least, very solicitous of Blake's feelings and dignity at Rebecca's party, was an over-the-top domme. Interesting!
Still at the old house there is a moment when Iris and Suya go shopping and they invite Blake. I think that is when they start dating if Blake doesn't go with them, but better check the walkthrough to be sure.

Bree has a LOT of issues. Truth be told a relationship involving sex doesn't really seem like the most healthy thing for her now. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Still at the old house there is a moment when Iris and Suya go shopping and they invite Blake. I thiink that is when they start dating if Blake doesn't go with them, but better check the walkthrough to be sure.

Bree has a LOT of issues. Truth be told a relationship involving sex doesn't really seem like the most healthy thing for her now. :oops:
Oh, I can definitely see that now. I probably should have seen it coming. In Blake's butt. Ha-ha. :rolleyes:

I appreciated the fact that she actually seemed to be treating him like a human being, cigarette oral fixation notwithstanding. But yeah: girl has issues. And somehow, I think the "brainwashing" shrink wouldn't do her much good.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Still at the old house there is a moment when Iris and Suya go shopping and they invite Blake. I think that is when they start dating if Blake doesn't go with them, but better check the walkthrough to be sure.

Oh — and thanks for pointing me to the possible Suya/Iris hookup moment. Looking in the walkthrough, that happens at the very beginning of Act IV. Thing is, I followed Iris into the dressing room, so they didn't have sex then... but still no Iris or Suya loving later in the game. :cautious:

Hmm. Does going out on a date with Vanessa affect your ability to date Iris? Can't see that in the walkthrough, but the web of possibilities laid out there is... complicated. And there's no search function. :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm. Does going out on a date with Vanessa affect your ability to date Iris? Can't see that in the walkthrough, but the web of possibilities laid out there is... complicated. And there's no search function. :(
You can't date both Iris and Vanessa. Nessa would likely kill Blake.

It's not set up for a harem. Both Vanessa and Melinda when on their true routes will not tolerate cheatin. Liam has a threesome route but he picks the partners. Iris will NTR you if you cheat on her, that has been confirmed, plenty of people want to sleep with her but she will be faithful as long as you are, the second you cheat she will fuck someone else.

Not sure about Suya or Bree yet, they are too new. They have only just been given routes and I don't know how they will go.

Samuel I don't do so can't say how his route is.

As for the likes of Kush and Reese, they are side fucks at the moment so sleeping with whoever won't affect them yet.

Sep 15, 2017

It's not set up for a harem. Both Vanessa and Melinda when on their true routes will not tolerate cheatin. Liam has a threesome route but he picks the partners. Iris will NTR you if you cheat on her, that has been confirmed, plenty of people want to sleep with her but she will be faithful as long as you are, the second you cheat she will fuck someone else.

Not sure about Suya or Bree yet, they are too new. They have only just been given routes and I don't know how they will go.

As for the likes of Kush and Reese, they are side fucks at the moment so sleeping with whoever won't affect them yet.
I think he's asking about the first date with Vanessa. You can agree to go on the first date with her, as long as you don't eat her out at the end. It's actually a tactic I use to avoid ending up on one of Melissa's routes when I'm going for Iris or someone else you meet later in the game.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
So I chose Samuel route but now, its like impossible to get fucked by Svya? I'm playing the newest content and update after update after update after update, they tease constantly about svya hookup, implying bj, implying sex etc etc etc but mc always turns it down :/

Reactions: Lota

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I think he's asking about the first date with Vanessa. You can agree to go on the first date with her, as long as you don't eat her out at the end. It's actually a tactic I use to avoid ending up on one of Melissa's routes when I'm going for Iris or someone else you meet later in the game.
Yeah, that's what I meant. So... you went on the dinner date with Vanessa, then didn't go down on her, the Iris and/or Suya content was available?

Did you tell V you were a guy?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

Thanks. I am, for once, not looking for a harem. It didn't feel at all in character for our Blake. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks. I am, for once, not looking for a harem. It didn't feel at all in character for our Blake. :)
I think trying to make a harem out of those broken characters would see the rest of the town destroyed.

Melinda and Vanessa fighting over who's the alpha while Liam and Iris try and keep Blake from turning full bimbo while othes push him to it.

It wouldn't work for the story but it would make for an amusing dream sequence.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So I chose Samuel route but now, its like impossible to get fucked by Svya? I'm playing the newest content and update after update after update after update, they tease constantly about svya hookup, implying bj, implying sex etc etc etc but mc always turns it down :/
Blake can only start a "friends with benefits" relationship with Suya if he isn't pursuing anyone's route.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Blake can only start a "friends with benefits" relationship with Suya if he isn't pursuing anyone's route.
I do hope they end up as more than that though, they are great together.

I've always liked their relationship even on other routes, the friendly banter is nice. A lot of games miss that between friends. A lot of Suya's banter has a sexual undertone but it works because they both like sex.

A lot.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I love harems but yeah, that is totally not Blake. Although I do seem to recall some suggestion that Vanessa and Iris might be willing to share him just the two of them so long as he doesn't do something stupid like try to cheat on one with the other. I can't remember exactly where though.

Reactions: Micropenis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Although I do seem to recall some suggestion that Vanessa and Iris might be willing to share him just the two of them so long as he doesn't do something stupid like try to cheat on one with the other. I can't remember exactly where though.
I think Iris hints at it, it must happen because I remember it too. Or we're both wishful thinking.

I wouldn't cheat on either of them on my solo saves but if there is a route to have Nessa and Iris together i'd take it and do a third joint save.

They looked adorable when they were cuddled up in bed together. I think out of everyone there that the only solid 3way I can think of. Iris and Nessa are close, not quite sex close but with a Blake buffer I can see it working.

I don't see Blake in a harem but I could see that being quite nice.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No, it's not possible on Samuel's route. But you can do it on any of the others, if you're not on their true variation (meaning that you haven't committed to Melinda, for example).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wouldn't cheat on either of them on my solo saves but if there is a route to have Nessa and Iris together i'd take it and do a third joint save.
I'd probably fold both of their saves together into one. I got enough saves already, and it's not cheating if it's a threesome.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes