Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
There are plenty of situations where it is necessary to play along for a time only to escape or get revenge at a later time. That said there are also times where you refuse to bend and rather face death than submit. In this game you can refuse gay sex but not the clothes, it only matters how you se your self, you can be straight but look like a tramp/slut or lady regardless. What is missing in the "resisting" game line are his attempts to subvert his "tormentors" significantly when given a chance. A possible ending could be to execute the boss and her daughter then make his escape, he won´t be recognized when he again dresses like a man, to be the new slum boss or perhaps to a different city. As in the submitting game line there should be more options to go full she mail or lady boy, what is needed is a stronger will(with the right options) and more passion in the MC. I have to agree with a previous comment that the "guy" is way to bland, gay or straight he needs "balls and chest hairs" added to his personality (not the renderings) to be believable. The game has potential but so far you are under utilizing it badly, sorry for being a bit harsh, but it is so. YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are plenty of situations where it is necessary to play along for a time only to escape or get revenge at a later time. That said there are also times where you refuse to bend and rather face death than submit. In this game you can refuse gay sex but not the clothes, it only matters how you se your self, you can be straight but look like a tramp/slut or lady regardless. What is missing in the "resisting" game line are his attempts to subvert his "tormentors" significantly when given a chance. A possible ending could be to execute the boss and her daughter then make his escape, he won´t be recognized when he again dresses like a man, to be the new slum boss or perhaps to a different city. As in the submitting game line there should be more options to go full she mail or lady boy, what is needed is a stronger will(with the right options) and more passion in the MC. I have to agree with a previous comment that the "guy" is way to bland, gay or straight he needs "balls and chest hairs" added to his personality (not the renderings) to be believable. The game has potential but so far you are under utilizing it badly, sorry for being a bit harsh, but it is so. YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER
You don't seem to be grasping what the game is about ..... it's not about reversing his role. If that's your thing this isn't for you.

Let's say he gets free, where does he go?

The town is collapsing and people of worth have moved to Deliverance, his only way in is with Melinda, she's dead so he's now on his own with no love interests because he's a murderer on the run and they aren't idiotic enough to go running through a post apocalyptic desert about to overrun by the slums and the very people that wanted him dead at the start.

So what have you achieved ... besides nothing?

Look, this game is about Blake accepting who he is NOT killing anyone. It's not for everyone, it certainly isn't for you. The dev is making his game not the one you are seeing in your head.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragney

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is not what the game is about.
Shattered is about Blake, a femboy living in a post apocalyptic world who via his encounters and choices will either go full slut, taking everything up the ass, or keep some shred of masculinity from before the time he was forced to crossdress even after discovering that he likes feminine clothes.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Please do not argue about what the DEV may or may not have intend, in this thread. I stated MY opinion on what I would like to se (maybe, won´t really know till I se it) in this game. I did suggest 2 different main story lines where the extreme points of the opposite choices MAY end in 1: kill to escape or 2: go full slut and change parts of the body (like the dream woman suggests must be). This, and a bit more assertive MC, would in my opinion (and maybe only my opinion) make for a better and more interesting game. I have already stated that I LIKE this game, these are just suggestions the DEV may wish to consider. If you do not think this then by all means make your own suggestions to the DEV (not to me) on what YOU may like to se. I´m not here to anger any one so please stop getting on my case for my opinions, you have the right to your own but not to mine.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lol. Of course we are going to argue about what the dev may or may not have intended (unless Yeda himself/herself clarify the issue like done before).

Also your opinion isn't above criticism, just like everyone else.
There is no anger in saying that what you want is way out of the scope of this game and it is not going to happen.

Blake isn't going to turn into a macho man gangster to rule this decaying world Mad Max style. If anything "Oleg's nightmare" would be a more likely outcome in this type of world.

Body changing isn't planned for the near future according to YedaGames. Also Blake becomes more assertive as you go further in the game (the whole "Fuck off Rebecca" is proof of that).

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Can someone give me some details on the Vanessa Path? I thought I was locked in on it in part 1, but when I got to the second half nothing...I can't figure out where I went wrong since I turned down a lot of sex to try to be with her here, and I caught up now basically a virgin. I can't download the walkthrough because wow so many gbs...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can someone give me some details on the Vanessa Path? I thought I was locked in on it in part 1, but when I got to the second half nothing...I can't figure out where I went wrong since I turned down a lot of sex to try to be with her here, and I caught up now basically a virgin. I can't download the walkthrough because wow so many gbs...
Did you let Rebecca fist Blake?

Anyway, Yeda posted the walkthrough link in this page above.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone give me some details on The Vanessa Path? I thought I was locked in on it in part 1, but when I got to the second half nothing...I can't figure out where I went wrong since I turned down a lot of sex to try to be with her here, and I caught up now basically a virgin.
You need enough dom points to be able to stop Rebecca fisting Blake in the sauna.

I went down on her outside on the first date and again when we were at her house. Turned down everyone else and then she finds out Blake is really a man so you have to play the waiting game. She takes a while to come to terms with things but will visit Blake when this update starts and then it locks in her true route fully.

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Did you let Rebecca fist Blake?

Anyway, Yeda posted the walkthrough link in this page above.
So far I can't not let her... I don't understand, I've been pretty anti Rebecca the whole game, but couldn't fight her off me. I tried different things, but so far I keep getting the fist.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far I can't not let her... I don't understand, I've been pretty anti Rebecca the whole game, but couldn't fight her off me. I tried different things, but so far I keep getting the fist.
You may have to follow the walkthrough and pick up the dom point to stop her.

Rebecca fisting Blake blocks both Vanessa and Iris.

Please do not argue about what the DEV may or may not have intend, in this thread. I stated MY opinion on what I would like to se (maybe, won´t really know till I se it) in this game. I did suggest 2 different main story lines where the extreme points of the opposite choices MAY end in 1: kill to escape or 2: go full slut and change parts of the body (like the dream woman suggests must be). This, and a bit more assertive MC, would in my opinion (and maybe only my opinion) make for a better and more interesting game. I have already stated that I LIKE this game, these are just suggestions the DEV may wish to consider. If you do not think this then by all means make your own suggestions to the DEV (not to me) on what YOU may like to se. I´m not here to anger any one so please stop getting on my case for my opinions, you have the right to your own but not to mine.
This thread is for arguing points, it's what forums are designed for.

The dev is making the game he intended, you are the one trying to change it into something it's clearly not.

As soon as you start telling the dev in all caps to do better probably following your ideas you go from stating your opinion to making demands and you're damn right we'll argue against it.

Your ideas were terrible for this game.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
What is missing in the "resisting" game line are his attempts to subvert his "tormentors" significantly when given a chance.
This is completely out of character for Blake, and doesn't fit the narrative at all. Blake enjoys what's happening to him. That's the whole point.
he needs "balls and chest hairs" added to his personality (not the renderings) to be believable.
Blake being feminised (and accepting it) is literally what the game is about. You're not coming to developers of harem games and ask them to add the option for the main character to crossdress, aren't you? If you don't like the theme, it's fine, but demanding Blake getting more manly and masculine is like scolding your apple juice because it doesn't taste like cherry.

Sep 28, 2019
It’s literally a game about feminisation. That’s the whole point, and I explicitly mention it in the description. Why is it so hard to understand that not every game has to cater to your personal tastes?
Yikes, chill I am just saying my opinion here. I didn't like the forced element to it, but I get that some people do. Just do your thing man.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yikes, chill I am just saying my opinion here. I didn't like the forced element to it, but I get that some people do. Just do your thing man.
Maybe read about the game before posting shitty and unfair things desguised as "opinions". :rolleyes:

A mere glance at the OP, reading the summary and the tags and genres, would give anyone a idea of what the game is about.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You played a game about a certain type of content and then complained about that content despite the description and said games content telling you what it was about.

Even at the start before he was put through his change he wasn't masculine nor are there any hints anywhere that he would stay that way.

You must see how ridiculous your "opinion" looks?

Sure you are entitled to it but, as I said, everything about the description and games contents tell you what tp expect so how that was surprising I don't know.

That's like watching Formula 1 and complaining it's about racing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YedaGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What exactly are thugs like Mack going to do against riot weapons?
Mack is dead. Killed "off camera". Yeda mentioned it, Vanessa killed him.

As for the new guy in charge, he's been organising. Vanessa did mention that. They aren't getting any information out of the slums anymore like Mack used to do for them, he's keeping them quiet and as far as i'm aware they are armed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My guess is this is the Mad Max scenario. They are getting ready to raid the city and take everything they want for themselves.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes