YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I’m not sure exactly what are you referencing. There are no scenes with Oleg in the third act besides his attempt to kidnap Blake. Further on he appears in one of Vanessa’s dream sequences (in the fourth act), but it happens regardless of your points, although the picture that you get depends on Blake’s dominance.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I’m not sure exactly what are you referencing. There are no scenes with Oleg in the third act besides his attempt to kidnap Blake. Further on he appears in one of Vanessa’s dream sequences (in the fourth act), but it happens regardless of your points, although the picture that you get depends on Blake’s dominance.
Sorry, yes, I mean the dream in the 4th day. I have tried several combinations, but mostly went without the dream and if getting the dream, then only the submissive version although I had surely 8 dom points.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
That is strange. I will try to play through it closer to the finish of v0.9 to see if it’s bugged, but I do remember getting that scene in my own.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are you talking about the Mad Max like dream? Didn't knew there was a Dom version of it. Strange because i got this one on Liam's route where i need to keep Blake's dom high. :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Are you talking about the Mad Max like dream? Didn't knew there was a Dom version of it. Strange because i got this one on Liam's route where i need to keep Blake's dom high. :unsure:
No, this is a scene on Vanessa’s route only, where Blake wears green ribbons. It is indeed bugged as of now, which is strange, because it used to work back in the day. Maybe I broke something with the new variables. But it’s gonna be fixed in the next update.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So what do I need to do to get Rebecca to change exactly?I was sure I'm on the true route for melinda while doing it with iris

This game is a novel. More than erotic thing.
It is a little too wordy yes.

Last edited:

pacipower

Jun 13, 2018
So what do I need to do to get Rebecca to change exactly?I was sure I'm on the true route for melinda while doing it with iris
Being on true melinda route should be enough for that. You need to avoid rebecca fisting you in the sauna and tell her to fuck off after bree fucks you with a strap on or in the subway after you leave bree's place.
If melinda slapped rebecca when she talks shit about you you're good.
If they hugged it out, try going back to telling rebecca to fuck off in the subway. 0.7 had a typo when setting a variable there blocking the true melinda route, but it was fixed in 0.8

Idontcare135

Feb 23, 2020
I know its probably the objective of the game but i will still ask
Will Blake ever go back to his initial self. The more masculine one? like, if you follow the straight and dom path , will he go back?

Sep 15, 2017
I know its probably the objective of the game but i will still ask
Will Blake ever go back to his initial self. The more masculine one? like, if you follow the straight and dom path , will he go back?
No Blake is a femboy and staying that way likely for the rest of the game, according to the dev. Dom and straight points won't make Blake a man again (especially considering he wasn't much of one to begin with), just affect some dialogue and whether or not Blake can satisfy certain partners while topping.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope. Blake will either be a "switch femboy" or a total "bottom girl".

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Actually, I am thinking of giving Blake a chance to eventually return to where he started, however:
  • It will take the rest of the game, so don't expect him to switch back to masculinity (or the closest thing to masculinity that he has) halfway through, or after some important decision, because you'll have to make these decisions until the game ends.
  • It won't happen just because he wants to, as he's much more comfortable in feminine image. It will likely need some environmental factors (say, he ends up being alone somewhere in the slums. Looking like a woman will lead to him getting raped and possibly killed), or maybe brainwashing by some other characters.
Basically, it's gonna be one of the bad endings, where Blake is forced to be the person he doesn't want to be, and doesn't have enough strength to resist that. And the very first step towards this ending you'll be able to make in the next update.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually, I am thinking of giving Blake a chance to eventually return to where he started, however:
  • It will take the rest of the game, so don't expect him to switch back to masculinity (or the closest thing to masculinity that he has) halfway through, or after some important decision, because you'll have to make these decisions until the game ends.
  • It won't happen just because he wants to, as he's much more comfortable in feminine image. It will likely need some environmental factors (say, he ends up being alone somewhere in the slums. Looking like a woman will lead to him getting raped and possibly killed), or maybe brainwashing by some other characters.
Basically, it's gonna be one of the bad endings, where Blake is forced to be the person he doesn't want to be, and doesn't have enough strength to resist that. And the very first step towards this ending you'll be able to make in the next update.
Save scumming intensifies. :LOL:

Yeah i am okay with Blake keep being a femboy but i am interested in seeing those types of bad endings.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Oh really? That's sad. It definitely doesn't match the beginning of the game, where it seems he could be totally happy as a straight boy. If he cannot be straight, why the waste of straight points during the game? Only to fuck some girls to get wider players-audience? And to fuck with boys he needs to wear female clothes? I can imagine him to be happy in many other ways, but of course, Blake is your creation, so if you feel it only this way, I can say only: oh pity... :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No, he absolutely can remain straight and be happy. This isn't related to his gender identity at all.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
No, he absolutely can remain straight and be happy. This isn't related to his gender identity at all.
Well, I am now little bit confused. I would be definitely happy to see also "good endings" with Blake back to more masculine "outfit", both straight with some of the girls or gay with some of the men around him :)

Reactions: ZombiMonke
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes