YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
first time that its isnt a sooo bad thing.
just hope that blake isnt really forced to become a full woman.
a crossdresser character which doesnt going the big-titted-shemale or m2f route, would be an refreshing thing.
I'm not planning on giving him a full female body, that's for sure. For me his journey is mostly psychological, not physical, and he's doing quite well. I have other characters to go beyond that line.
I do have a suggestion though, I usually hate it when this is implemented, but this game really needs it, if possible, can you please make it possible for people to write a text when saving?
There are so many paths in this game that i've gotten confused of which save is which ;S and this would really help it.
I've been looking into it and so far had no luck with implementing such feature. It just never works for me. However, you can rename the pages (just by clicking at their titles), so that should help.
Please Yeda make Suya a love interest in the future too.:p:p
As of now it's very hard to maintain the current amount of routes (I had to write nine different variations for the therapy scene, for example, and it's easy to get confused with this amount of text), but I have plans on adding two more secondaries. One will be a man (and it's going to be a new character), and another one will be a MtF girl. Probably Kushari, but I don't rule out Suya yet. Her problem is that I'm planning to keep her as Blake's friend for a long time, but eventually make them split for several reasons. But the route character should last until the end, so there’s a problem here.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As of now it's very hard to maintain the current amount of routes (I had to write nine different variations for the therapy scene, for example, and it's easy to get confused with this amount of text), but I have plans on adding two more secondaries. One will be a man (and it's going to be a new character), and another one will be a MtF girl. Probably Kushari, but I don't rule out Suya yet. Her problem is that I'm planning to keep her as Blake's friend for a long time, but eventually make them split for several reasons. But the route character should last it
This makes me happy and sad at the same time since Kushari is also on my list of favorite characters.o_O

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah Blake does, specially if you play past the begining. :love::love:
Maybe so. I bounced somewhere in act III, where he still longed for death. Lost too many friends to depression and suicide to enjoy it in my light entertainment. Not here to kink shame anyone else though.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
wtf... fuck the world... crazy story, not my taste too much of sissi, femdom is cool but i need more balance. nice made thx

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Please give him hormones. I hated that period of not being one or the other.
The thing is, Blake already looks like a man with hormonal issues. Come on, no man can be so feminine without hormonal changes. Have you ever seen Blake shaving? Dev could mention that our MC had testosterone problems from the very beginning.

No, he absolutely can remain straight and be happy. This isn't related to his gender identity at all.
Glad to read these lines! Do not mind any optional physical transformations, but really happy that main thing remains psychological.
The replayability of the game is amazing. I get that every additional route makes additional problems, but it would be more immersive to have a possibility to change a route in one playthrough (e.g., be with Vanessa, then have a conflict, and return with excuses to Melinda. Would be perfect if not every choices could 'burn the bridges'. Like 'was forced by Rebecca=has no chance with Vanessa'. Wonder if more player controlled choices would be better, like "Vanessa\Rebecca is more important to me"... )
However, Blake is still the best trap ever made in 3d and we all are eager to watch his further adventures!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Come on, no man can be so feminine without hormonal changes. Have you ever seen Blake shaving? Dev could mention that our MC had testosterone problems from the very beginning.
I did mention that right at the very beginning, when Melinda talks to Blake about his future routines. He mentions that he's unable to grow any sort of body hair (and in the last update he talks a little more about that, remembering the time when he was excited to grow a beard, only to see some pathetic fuzz). Long story short, Blake wasn't cut for the masculine life even on biological level.

As for whether or not Melinda feeds him hormones, I'll leave that for your imagination. For now.
I get that every additional route makes additional problems, but it would be more immersive to have a possibility to change a route in one playthrough (e.g., be with Vanessa, then have a conflict, and return with excuses to Melinda. Would be perfect if not every choices could 'burn the bridges'. Like 'was forced by Rebecca=has no chance with Vanessa'. Wonder if more player controlled choices would be better, like "Vanessa\Rebecca is more important to me"... )
That's actually among my plans. There's currently a poll going on at my Patreon, which will decide what schedule I'll maintain for my future updates. There's two options: keep the monthly schedule, or go for the up-to-three-months one. If the latter wins, I'll get significantly more time to develop the routes and the way they intertwine. So, you can be moderately optimistic about that.
As for Vanessa's route, you're still able to return to her in v0.8 even after being fisted by Vanessa. But you'll be forced to a submissive path, as she no longer trusts Blake to make decisions on his own.
However, Blake is still the best trap ever made in 3d
That he is :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Now play the rest.........
I'll pass, but thanks. As noted above, when I bailed he still considered death preferable to his fate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did pick it back up just now to see what I was missing and played a bit further, to just past the fire and the bait-and-switch dream sequence in the slums, before giving up. Suddenly a month has passed and the MC, whose only previous anal experience in my playthrough was a traumatic rape with a paddle, has taken to enthusiastically wearing a plug and a chastity cage, a completely incongruous jump in their character arc. Presumably it makes better sense if you've made more sub and/or gay choices in prior scenes; as it was, these sudden shifts in his character just came across as internalized abuse.

I don't want to knock the game: It's well made, a lot of care has clearly gone into the execution, and the writing is mostly competent with just the odd stilted phrase here and there. But my read on the main character is clearly different from yours, and maybe different than the author intended.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll pass, but thanks. As noted above, when I bailed he still considered death preferable to his fate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Misquoting.

That has nothing to do with him preferring death, it's in reference to Melinda seeming to have killed off her last sissy.

He went missing and no one has seen him since and Blake assumed she had him killed.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Misquoting.

That has nothing to do with him preferring death, it's in reference to Melinda seeming to have killed off her last sissy.

He went missing and no one has seen him since and Blake assumed she had him killed.
The dude literally says he'd be fine with her murdering him right there; the former maid isn't mentioned in the scene at all. But whatever, as I said, different readings.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I’m perfectly fine with people disliking my game for whatever reason (as long as they’re not telling me about that over and over again, that unfortunately happens). That’s your right, and I won’t attempt to convince you to like Shattered. However, I want to clear a couple of things.

That gloomy mood that you took for suicidal tendencies was just a reflection of Blake’s bitter sarcasm that he grew during his life in the slums. Naturally, when your life changes so drastically, and you have no influence on that, it’s easy to get depressed. And when the mansion burned down and some of Blake’s friends died, he had to cope in some way, and the old ones didn’t work anymore. So, he went all in on the only thing that was shaping his personality at the time: crossdressing. And he found out that he likes it, and it makes him happier.

As for the previous maid, she was a regular girl and the reasons why she ran away aren’t related to sissification (you’ll meet her at some point and learn some things about Melinda’s skeletons in the closet). In fact, Blake is the first “victim” of Borsches, which is why their inexperience caused a lot of things go uncomfortable and awkward for Blake. But they learned.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I’m perfectly fine with people disliking my game for whatever reason (as long as they’re not telling me about that over and over again, that unfortunately happens). That’s your right, and I won’t attempt to convince you to like Shattered. However, I want to clear a couple of things.

That gloomy mood that you took for suicidal tendencies was just a reflection of Blake’s bitter sarcasm that he grew during his life in the slums. Naturally, when your life changes so drastically, and you have no influence on that, it’s easy to get depressed. And when the mansion burned down and some of Blake’s friends died, he had to cope in some way, and the old ones didn’t work anymore. So, he went all in on the only thing that was shaping his personality at the time: crossdressing. And he found out that he likes it, and it makes him happier.

As for the previous maid, she was a regular girl and the reasons why she ran away aren’t related to sissification (you’ll meet her at some point and learn some things about Melinda’s skeletons in the closet). In fact, Blake is the first “victim” of Borsches, which is why their inexperience caused a lot of things go uncomfortable and awkward for Blake. But they learned.
It's all good. As I said, it's a well-made game and I respect the effort you've put into it, even if it didn't quite click for me the way you intended.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Is this just goingto be sissification/crossdressing or is Blake going to get some breasts and curves at some point?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played for a bit. This update felt dangerous to my Blake.

It seems like Melinda and the quack doctor are hellbent on turning Blake into a bimbo whore.
Forcing Blake to go to a psychiatrist session half naked in some lingerie/nightgown felt like the kind of invasion expected from Rebecca (guess the fruit didn't really fall far from the tree). Plus the whole hypnosis to force Blake into falling to the bimbo side of the force.:unsure:
Fortunately my Blake thwarted their plans for now. :p

ps: Suya dialogue with Blake at the start was so nice. Damn i wish (again) she had her own route.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes