BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Tried it; I usually like me some futa and shemale stuff, but the themes in this just made me upset. After a while I just wanted the protagonist to just ritualistically murder the rich fucks who figured just having money they'd somehow stolen from the poor was justification to literally enslave people... not for me, to say the least.

Reactions: Hawky1984

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
With Vanessa on her beach...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 181dc4b0>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 181dc6f0>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script8.rpyc", line 8206, in script
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3050, in interact_core
    raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 181dc4b0>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 181dc6f0>}>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Shattered 0.9
Mon Aug 03 16:58:15 2020

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
With Vanessa on her beach...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script8.rpyc", line 8206, in script
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "...\Shattered-0.9-pc\Shattered-0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3050, in interact_core
    raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Shattered 0.9
Mon Aug 03 16:58:15 2020
Is it skippable? There is indeed an error here, that I fixed, but I need to know if it’s severe enough to reupload the builds.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
This brings me to ask you kindly, is Jamal going back to the scene? :)
Not for now, as I don’t have a role for him to play. We had a poll on Patreon about whether or now Blake could get Rebecca pregnant, and since she’s dating Jamal right now, that could affect a lot of things, and naturally bring him back. Well, that poll ended on a tie, and I have to figure out what to do. I might use him for a dream sequence or whatnot, but as a character he’s likely gone for some time, and maybe even forever.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Not for now, as I don’t have a role for him to play. We had a poll on Patreon about whether or now Blake could get Rebecca pregnant, and since she’s dating Jamal right now, that could affect a lot of things, and naturally bring him back. Well, that poll ended on a tie, and I have to figure out what to do. I might use him for a dream sequence or whatnot, but as a character he’s likely gone for some time, and maybe even forever.
Oh, I see, that would be a shame, he is an interesting figure. I can imagine him emerging later suddenly in some stressful situation :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Oh, I see, that would be a shame, he is an interesting figure. I can imagine him emerging later suddenly in some stressful situation :)
Yes, I kinda regret giving him such stereotypical name, cause it makes you think he’s just a regular thug and nothing else, but he’s a genuinely nice person. Problem is, there’s not much space for good people in the world of Shattered. Maybe one day Blake will need his help.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it skippable? There is indeed an error here, that I fixed, but I need to know if it’s severe enough to reupload the builds.
Yeah I can ignore it - as long as that does not cause other problems it is not critical :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah I can ignore it - as long as that does not cause other problems it is not critical :)
It’s a transition error, I used the “Dissolve” attribute instead of “dissolve” (lowercase), and renpy doesn’t like that. But it shouldn’t break anything.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can someone please share of a save on Iris true path from beginning of this version.
I guess i messed up somewhere & am on Melissa path.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Can someone please share of a save on Iris true path from beginning of this version.
I guess i messed up somewhere & am on Melissa path.
Here.
It's a route with no other sexual partners besides Iris. Rebecca was told to stay away, Tanya does not consider Blake slutty, and you have almost full dom and straight points.

• Love
Reactions: Endless

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, here one typo and one bug. I am sorry if somebody has already posted it and I didn't realised. Have a nice evening :)

Reactions: YedaGames
Dec 26, 2019
Hmm, so, to get locked on Melina's True route, I need to "have 8 or more dom points, be abandoned be Rebecca and not get fisted by her", huh? Well, I guess I screwed that up. Is there any hint that the path changes if you do it successfully? I guess being devoted to her without sexing up anyone else isn't enough. I never got "abandoned by Rebecca", so, I'm guessing i'm still on the normal Melina path? I think I'm at the point where Melina and Rebecca are about to meet again. That said, I'm not quite sure what the difference between the regular routes and "true" routes are.

Also, Blake x Suya's "bro"mance is fantastic. I couldn't bring myself to make them bang.

To actually talk about the game, this is probably my favorite visual novel! I wasn't expecting such a compelling journey, but, I'm glad I'm taking it. I really appreciate the fact that Blake being forced into M/M situations is completely optional and you can play entirely straight. Usually stories with sissification themes involve the protagonist getting forced into M/M without any choice. So, it's a breath of fresh air to see it.

EDIT: I also didn't see it mentioned in the walkthrough, but, is there a Rebecca path? I'm curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Have not been able to get Kushari yet.
I think i know where i messed up but i really don't wanna play through the whole game again as i don't have a save slightly before event i messed up at.
Can any kind soul share save with that scene.
Doesn't matter if its from the beginning of this chapter.
Also is that related to Kushari true path, if there is such a path?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Is there any hint that the path changes if you do it successfully? I guess being devoted to her without sexing up anyone else isn't enough. I never got "abandoned by Rebecca", so, I'm guessing i'm still on the normal Melina path? I think I'm at the point where Melina and Rebecca are about to meet again. That said, I'm not quite sure what the difference between the regular routes and "true" routes are.
As of now there's no difference between true and regular Melinda's routes event-wise, but now that we're settled with all the routes, we'll start getting exclusive scenes, starting with v0.10.
However, when it comes to the story, there's a huge gap between these routes already. Basically «true» route in this case means that Melinda is training Blake to become her heir, her real daughter, as opposed to just a sissy servant to accompany her. That's where the dom points requirement comes from: she needs to see if Blake is strong and determined enough to make his own decisions, such as getting rid of Rebecca's annoyance.

EDIT: I also didn't see it mentioned in the walkthrough, but, is there a Rebecca path? I'm curious.
No. I planned it originally, but scrapped in favour of Vanessa (since she fits the role I needed better). As of now there's four main routes: Melinda, Samuel, Vanessa, Liam, and two secondary ones: Bree and Iris. By «secondary» I mean that they're somewhat compatible with the main ones (not always, but sometimes), however, Blake will always give priority to his main one.
Have not been able to get Kushari yet.
I think i know where i messed up but i really don't wanna play through the whole game again as i don't have a save slightly before event i messed up at.
Can any kind soul share save with that scene.
Doesn't matter if its from the beginning of this chapter.
Also is that related to Kushari true path, if there is such a path?
Here's your save right at the beginning of that scene. No routes to follow, Blake had sex with Troy once, he pressed Tanya to show him the truth, and told Rebecca to stay away.
And no, there's no true path for Kushari, since she doesn't have a route at all (maybe it'll change).

Reactions: Endless

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Just an update from the patreon and discord, currently its been voted that the schedule will be moving from monthly to every 3 months to allow more polish and make each update better.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes