Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
Not for now, as I don’t have a role for him to play. We had a poll on Patreon about whether or now Blake could get Rebecca pregnant, and since she’s dating Jamal right now, that could affect a lot of things, and naturally bring him back. Well, that poll ended on a tie, and I have to figure out what to do. I might use him for a dream sequence or whatnot, but as a character he’s likely gone for some time, and maybe even forever.
Rebecca should get pregnant by Jamal :love:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I long resisted the game, because... well it's normally not really my theme. But I am glad I tried it, had some good laughs and also, after halfway through I guess, just one Dildo up the MCs ass. Ok and the ass-cleasing, but at least there were no pics. I like that the MC is able to resist most of the "penetrate his ass"-stuff.
Good writing! (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just an update from the patreon and discord, currently its been voted that the schedule will be moving from monthly to every 3 months to allow more polish and make each update better.
Yeda already do a great job monthly i can only imagine the amount of content put into each update after this. :cool: (y)

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I had a bad experience with constant bugs earlier when I tried this months ago, but now everything worked fine. Having a Ren'py game with these production values and these themes is fantastic. Nice depravity of various tastes on offer. Hopefully the development goes on long enough for most characters to have a fleshed out story arc. A few of the characters feel like they've barely gotten started so far :)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I long resisted the game, because... well it's normally not really my theme. But I am glad I tried it, had some good laughs and also, after halfway through I guess, just one Dildo up the MCs ass. Ok and the ass-cleasing, but at least there were no pics. I like that the MC is able to resist most of the "penetrate his ass"-stuff.
Good writing! (y)
Thank you!
Blake can actually go through the entire game without getting anything up his ass. It's absolutely possible, if that's what you want.
Yeda already do a great job monthly i can only imagine the amount of content put into each update after this. :cool: (y)
I have to mention that «three months» is not the exact schedule, it's just the maximum amount of time I'm gonna take for the new versions. We can get them faster, if it's technically possible.
Hopefully the development goes on long enough for most characters to have a fleshed out story arc. A few of the characters feel like they've barely gotten started so far :)
There are some characters that only exist for a couple of scenes and nothing else, since I don't really have any specific roles for them (like Coco or Reggie), and there are some of them that you rarely see because they're new (like Kira), but overall I try keep the balanced structure, and give my characters an equal amount of time. I had some complains in the past about Blake «pinballing» between the characters too fast, so it's not exactly an easy task, but I'm trying.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Blake can actually go through the entire game without getting anything up his ass. It's absolutely possible, if that's what you want.
That's news to me. I avoided it as far as possible, but Blake still got raped by Melinda and suddenly decided to wear a plug of his own accord after the fire. The latter was one of the character developments that seemed most incongruous with how I'd been playing, so it's nice to know that it would have been avoidable if I'd been more careful with the choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Speaking of choices i need to double check and see what i did wrong since i wasn't able to open up Tanya on my Liam route where i was sure i had enough dom points and didn't slept with anyone else. :unsure:
I don't like it much but i guess i will need to check the walkthrough to see what i could do different.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's news to me. I avoided it as far as possible, but Blake still got raped by Melinda and suddenly decided to wear a plug of his own accord after the fire. The latter was one of the character developments that seemed most incongruous with how I'd been playing, so it's nice to know that it would have been avoidable if I'd been more careful with the choices.
Then you did something wrong along that path.
I have a playthrough where Blake never got anything up his ass. The only sexual activity I let happen was fucking the other daughter from Melinda (with the glasses, forget her name). In this route, I'm on no path with anyone. (Full dom, full hetero)

The only thing I fail is to land onto Melinda's path. How do I do that?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Then you did something wrong along that path.
I have a playthrough where Blake never got anything up his ass. The only sexual activity I let happen was fucking the other daughter from Melinda (with the glasses, forget her name). In this route, I'm on no path with anyone. (Full dom, full hetero)

The only thing I fail is to land onto Melinda's path. How do I do that?
Now you made me curious so I had a look at the script. Seems the dividing line is if you go on a date with the abusive cop or not: If you don't (as in my playthrough) you get the choice to commit to Melinda or not, and Blake gets raped and caged no matter what he chooses, which triggers wearing a plug later, while if you go on the date (as presumably in your playthrough), you miss the "committing to Melinda" sequence.

Reactions: HorizonD

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
In order to avoid being plugged by Melinda you need a specific number of dom points and you should also tell her the true story back in v0.2, when she asks Blake about his first love. Otherwise she learns that he's a liar, and that will lead to some difficulties for him later on. As for the post-fire buttplug, it only happens on those routes where Blake regularly accepts anal penetration, so it's not an outrageous thing for him. It does not happen on, say, Vanessa's route.
Speaking of choices i need to double check and see what i did wrong since i wasn't able to open up Tanya on my Liam route where i was sure i had enough dom points and didn't slept with anyone else. :unsure:
You probably went with the «slutty» option during the first photoshoot with Zoey, because it makes Tanya think that Blake is an easy girl.
Now you made me curious so I had a look at the script. Seems the dividing line is if you go on a date with the abusive cop or not: If you don't (as in my playthrough) you get the choice to commit to Melinda or not, and Blake gets raped and caged no matter what he chooses, which triggers wearing a plug later, while if you go on the date (as presumably in your playthrough), you miss the "committing to Melinda" sequence.
Yes, as of now there's only two ways to escape any of the main four routes: either go on a date with Vanessa, but don't continue your relationship after its failure, or date Liam, then dump him (I guess, you can also add the «date Vanessa, fall asleep at her flat, and never return to her in this list, but that won't let you get on Iris's route).
I'm planning on changing some things about it in the future, so it's gonna be easier to avoid all four, but it won't happen right away.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As for the post-fire buttplug, it only happens on those routes where Blake regularly accepts anal penetration, so it's not an outrageous thing for him. It does not happen on, say, Vanessa's route.

Yes, as of now there's only two ways to escape any of the main four routes: either go on a date with Vanessa, but don't continue your relationship after its failure, or date Liam, then dump him (I guess, you can also add the «date Vanessa, fall asleep at her flat, and never return to her in this list, but that won't let you get on Iris's route).
It happens on any route where Blake gets raped and caged by Melinda, whether he otherwise avoids anal or not. As you say, for now one needs to go on a date with Vanessa or date Liam to avoid that scene.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Well, yes, that's what being on Melinda's route means. You didn't expect her not to do that to Blake, didn't you?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, yes, that's what being on Melinda's route means. You didn't expect her not to do that to Blake, didn't you?
Nope, she's a vile rapist, that's in character for her. It's the jump from having once been anally raped to enthusiastically jamming stuff up his jacksie that seems out of character for Blake (on that particular dom/straight path). But I've pestered you plenty about this before, no need to go over it again.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Thank you!
Oh seems I fucked up and owe Blake a drink, or some ointment. :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was having just an impossible time trying to get the hidden Kushari scene, until I went into the script and found that it's bugged; one of the conditions is she needs to have fucked Blake in the diner, but that flag doesn't get set if she didn't give him a choice.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I was having just an impossible time trying to get the hidden Kushari scene, until I went into the script and found that it's bugged; one of the conditions is she needs to have fucked Blake in the diner, but that flag doesn't get set if she didn't give him a choice.
Yeah, I have found it as well, while making a save game as someone requested in this thread. It's fixed now, but not in the game, I apologise for fucking up.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, I have found it as well, while making a save game as someone requested in this thread. It's fixed now, but not in the game, I apologise for fucking up.
Thanks. I was wondering why i wasn't getting the scene myself. :p

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes