YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
You keep calling Melinda “Melissa”. Some other people also call her Miranda or even Melanie. I guess I should’ve went with a different name. Maybe sounding less intimidating, but more memorable :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You keep calling Melinda “Melissa”. Some other people also call her Miranda or even Melanie. I guess I should’ve went with a different name. Maybe sounding less intimidating, but more memorable :)
Hehehehe no idea why i put Melissa there. Guess that was a slip of the tongue . Going to correct it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I too thwarted the quack, no bimbo here.

I didn't like how Melinda pushed for Blake to be dressed like that. On the one hand she claims she cares now while on the other still trying to humiliate him. Sure Blake is comfortable with himself but that wasn't what he wanted.

I was also a bit put off during my Iris run. Blake was warned to stay away from her by a guy not involved in their relationship who intimidated him and Iris found it funny.

Suya continues to be amazing, love the whole wife thing.

I did agree with what happened in Bree's route, she went too far and he was right to walk away.

Missed Vanessa but with how big the quack event was I know Yeda can't fit everything in and the quack stuff needed to happen.

Kush i'm unsure of. I did the gloryhole event and she seems to be violently broken. I think the threat the boys made won't go how they are thinking, I think Kush is far more dangerous than they are expecting.

Tanya surprised me in a great way. Totally not what I thought she was.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, Tanya definitely is one of my favourite characters and her becoming a bit Black widow-esque (one of my favourite marvel characters) definitely increased it.

Reactions: YedaGames

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Gah!!!! suya did shine in last updates! i just love her more!:giggle:

just a matter of taste, i think blake with black fingernails would be sexier than red.

sometimes when blake overjoyed his smile changes his whole face making him uglier, like melinda/samuel chat part . no offense thou, just sayin... because blake is the sexiest for me in this game i can't fail noticing small details about him:geek: and i'm waiting eagerly for his boobies and feminin side to grow naturally!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and i'm waiting eagerly for his boobies and feminin side to grow naturally!
He isn't getting breasts. His body isn't changing. Yeda has already stated that.

He isn't on any hormones, he's naturally feminine and he doesn't grow body hair.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
His body is changing, though slowly, and his next model will have more pronounced hips and ass. As for the breasts, I have to repeat myself (the thousandth time, it feels): I can’t give a clear answer for now, neither yes nor no. I personally prefer his the way he is, but as I’ll be separating the bimbo route entirely from the regular story progression there might be a chance to give him breasts. It all comes down to the technical side. If I’ll be able to make twice as many renders as I’m making now, he’ll get the boobs. If not: sorry, I only have 24 hours in a day to make the renders.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
He isn't getting breasts. His body isn't changing. Yeda has already stated that.

He isn't on any hormones, he's naturally feminine and he doesn't grow body hair.
I know that many of the players would be upset, however I wouldn't be surprised if Blake's penis became naturally bigger after so much hard training :LOL:.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I've been looking into it and so far had no luck with implementing such feature. It just never works for me. However, you can rename the pages (just by clicking at their titles), so that should help.
Oh, I didn't know about that, thanks a lot! this will really help me keep track of each and every route i have, been a nightmare to figure out which route is which just looking at pages of save files after each update thus far, but not anymore! x3

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
well.. when i said breasts i didn't mean the oversized ones, just small breasts fitting his sexy and meaty body to give him more feminin figure than he is. basically i think even blake in the dream sequence have bigger boobs than it should be, and givs bimbo-ish vibes with blond hair.. also i just can't stomach blake as a bimbo so i never tried bimbo path actually.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
His body is changing, though slowly, and his next model will have more pronounced hips and ass. As for the breasts, I have to repeat myself (the thousandth time, it feels): I can’t give a clear answer for now, neither yes nor no. I personally prefer his the way he is, but as I’ll be separating the bimbo route entirely from the regular story progression there might be a chance to give him breasts. It all comes down to the technical side. If I’ll be able to make twice as many renders as I’m making now, he’ll get the boobs. If not: sorry, I only have 24 hours in a day to make the renders.
Indeed, I like Blake the way he is now. Although giving him the option of breasts and more on the bimbo or normal routes (for different reasons) is interesting.
Do as you feel is right, the game's awesome anyway.

Just a quick question : will Blake ever have the same haircut as on the walthrough front page ? Cause I like it too :)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Just a quick question : will Blake ever have the same haircut as on the walkthrough front page ? Cause I like it too :)
Yep, on the shattered discord she stated that the hair and maid outfit on the front of the 0.9 walkthrough is a tease at the new 0.10 Blake sprite.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I too thwarted the quack, no bimbo here.

I didn't like how Melinda pushed for Blake to be dressed like that. On the one hand she claims she cares now while on the other still trying to humiliate him. Sure Blake is comfortable with himself but that wasn't what he wanted.

I was also a bit put off during my Iris run. Blake was warned to stay away from her by a guy not involved in their relationship who intimidated him and Iris found it funny.

Suya continues to be amazing, love the whole wife thing.

I did agree with what happened in Bree's route, she went too far and he was right to walk away.

Missed Vanessa but with how big the quack event was I know Yeda can't fit everything in and the quack stuff needed to happen.

Kush i'm unsure of. I did the gloryhole event and she seems to be violently broken. I think the threat the boys made won't go how they are thinking, I think Kush is far more dangerous than they are expecting.

[...]
This. It was like Melinda paid the quack to actively not only force Blake to be molded into what she desired (a bimbo) but also to try and cut any relationship Blake had. That was manipulative bs and she lost even more points with me.
Interestingly later Blake did wonder if Melinda instead of a new daughter wanted to "live by proxy" through Blake.

Also agree about Bree. That wasn't even sex, just helping her relieve her traumas through hurting Blake. If she wants to change, Bree needs to take some steps on her own too.

But i only played my Suya&Blake colorful friendship route where i fall in Bree's route by accident, :p , plus where i also hook up with Kushari. :LOL:
No idea how that scene plays on my other routes yet.

Speaking of this place, i kinda admit i was surprised with how much the weird doctor (Blake is still a better head doc than him :LOL:) loathe the place, going as far as calling it a den of misery that won't last one generation.

I save scummed from the Kushari event. That was Bree² levels of fucked up. And yeah Troy and Claude may like playing at being gangsters but Kushari isn't a defenseless person.

Tanya surprised me in a great way. Totally not what I thought she was.
Yeah, Tanya definitely is one of my favourite characters and her becoming a bit Black widow-esque (one of my favourite marvel characters) definitely increased it.

Checking on Tanya and Zoey in the shower was really good. Tanya is going around the slums making allies and killing drug dealers and taking money to fund their little coup attempt while Zoey plays the sleeper agent (?).
At least that is my reasoning for her sleeping with Rebecca, someone she abhor. Zoey must have been trying to pry some info about Deliverance from the dumb drunk.
:unsure:

I imagine Claude,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait what? Which route was that?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019

Speaking of this place, i kinda admit i was surprised with how much the weird doctor (Blake is still a better head doc than him :LOL:) loathe the place, going as far as calling it a den of misery that won't last one generation.
He talks about Deliverance, and he's mostly correct in his judgement, which is especially obvious if you go through the Tanya's event.

Checking on Tanya and Zoey in the shower was really good. Tanya is going around the slums making allies and killing drug dealers and taking money to fund their little coup attempt while Zoey plays the sleeper agent (?).
At least that is my reasoning for her sleeping with Rebecca, someone she abhor. Zoey must have been trying to pry some info about Deliverance from the dumb drunk.
:unsure:
Tanya's goals are significantly more complicated, and Zoey doesn't know anything about them. As for «sleeping with Rebecca», it's just a joke (since on some routes Blake might force Rebecca to spend the night at Zoey's flat, and naturally she told Tanya about that).

It's the same Tanya's event, when you meet Claude and Troy at the abandoned subway station.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
During Tanya's event, she takes Blake to a subway and they have some drug that turns people into mindless puppets.

Blake gets mentioned that Claude doesn't want to use the drug on him, he likes him. Troy says it's okay they have other targets in mind.

I save scummed from the Kushari event. That was Bree² levels of fucked up. And yeah Troy and Claude may like playing at being gangsters but Kushari isn't a defenseless person.[/ISPOILER]
I have Kush down in the top 5 most dangerous people in the game. I did have her third behind Vanessa but now I had to bump everyone down 1. Tanya took the number 2 spot, still think Melinda is more dangerous, not a killer herself but she must know a lot of shady people. Vanessa 3rd, slightly unstable and spent years overcompensating for her gender and size in a male environ. Kush 4th, Still not sure, she might be higher than Vanessa, she's ex army so had training and doesn't look like she's lost much in the way of strength from her transition plus she's violently unstable. Troy 5th, no doubt he's dangerous I just don't think he's pipped any of the others yet. Could be wrong, we'll have to see when the boys clash with either Kush or Vanessa.

Also agree about Bree. That wasn't even sex, just helping her relieve her traumas through hurting Blake. If she wants to change, Bree needs to take some steps on her own too.
Yeah, that was just brutal for the sake of it, it had nothing to do with sex she just wanted to hurt him. If he hadn't made that decision she'd just upscale every time and where would it end?

I like Bree, I think Yeda has done amazing with her and how damaged she is but Blake does need to take drastic measures to get through to her if he hopes for more.

Nurse T is another one that takes far too much pleasure in hurting others. I have a route where Blake can't say no to her anymore and that's getting a bit on the fucked up side. She's another one like Bree that I really like but i'm not sure if she's like she is because she's broken or because she really is just heavily into sadism.

Last edited:
Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Has anyone found a hidden Kushari’s scene at the end of the update? You need to follow a very specific path to get it (or just use a walkthrough).

• Wow

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Has anyone found a hidden Kushari’s scene at the end of the update? You need to follow a very specific path to get it (or just use a walkthrough).
No, I haven't managed to get that scene yet. I have tried and I mess up somewhere.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes