Sep 15, 2017
My interpretation was that Blake wasn't happy as a man, even if he resisted the idea of being feminized at first. If you get past the part where Melinda's house burns down, Blake's inner dialogue generally seems to reflect that he's happier being feminine, regardless of how straight or dominant he is.

Reactions: pootin
Jan 28, 2018
Hot damn, this is a labor of love.

I like how big this game is, there's tons of choices and they actually have results in later parts of the story and help develop Blake and the way he reacts to future events. Right now I went with Liam, cause he is best boy.
Also, it's refreshing how I dunno fluid it is when it comes to sexuality and gender without feeling heavy handed.

Real good/10, gimme more Liam.

Reactions: lyric123

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Always wait for the public release so the dev doesn't lose patrons over freeloaders like us :D (except if you're a patron yourself, in that case, kudos. Have a cookie and the new 0.9 release)

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Version 0.9 is released. Go grab it at my . It also comes with the walkthrough.

Six new days for the story, 90000 words of dialogues, 170 renders, 72 sprites. A lot of very important choices, events and even conflicts.
UncleVT update the thread, please. Also, if you don't mind, would you be so kind to change the list of screenshots in this thread? They're all from v0.1, and don't even show post-sissified Blake :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT update the thread, please. Also, if you don't mind, would you be so kind to change the list of screenshots in this thread? They're all from v0.1, and don't even show post-sissified Blake :)
Done. Please, send me by PM the screenshots you want to post in the OP and tell me what should delete.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I am now little bit confused. I would be definitely happy to see also "good endings" with Blake back to more masculine "outfit", both straight with some of the girls or gay with some of the men around him :)
He won't be going back to masculine outfits, he is a sissy, there is no changing that. He'll just be a straight one in some endings.

He won't be going back to how he was ever, he's happy as he is.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Good evening, just wanna ask as what MC can end so far? just sissy or Male too?Female? Shemale?

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable
first time that its isnt a sooo bad thing.
just hope that blake isnt really forced to become a full woman.
a crossdresser character which doesnt going the big-titted-shemale or m2f route, would be an refreshing thing.

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Thank you so much for the great update <333

I do have a suggestion though, I usually hate it when this is implemented, but this game really needs it, if possible, can you please make it possible for people to write a text when saving?
There are so many paths in this game that i've gotten confused of which save is which ;S and this would really help it.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes