Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My guess is this is the Mad Max scenario. They are getting ready to raid the city and take everything they want for themselves.
That's the vibe I got from it during Vanessa's conversation.

The quiet before the storm. They have been getting more organised and the police were getting geared up ready for the fight to come.

Now I just need to see Blake in a leather jacket with a sawn off double barrel and my Mad Max Sissypocalypse will be complete.

Although he'd probably just be carrying the gun for Vanessa. I have a feeling he'd probably get launched back a few feet if he fired it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's the vibe I got from it during Vanessa's conversation.

The quiet before the storm. They have been getting more organised and the police were getting geared up ready for the fight to come.

Now I just need to see Blake in a leather jacket with a sawn off double barrel and my Mad Max Sissypocalypse will be complete.

Although he'd probably just be carrying the gun for Vanessa. I have a feeling he'd probably get launched back a few feet if he fired it.
This scene comes to my mind.
casal_gay_mad_max_couro_leather_imagens.jpg

Pretty sure Oleg's nightmare was inspired by this. :p :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, is it possible to skip or turn off gay content?
Thank you for answering.
Don't pick gay choices.

However Blake is a sissy, there is no stopping that. He will have things shoved up his arse, he enjoys that, even by the straight women.

There are 4 women he can have a relationship with.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hi, is it possible to skip or turn off gay content?
Thank you for answering.
Depending on your choices you can avoid any content you desire.

But remember Blake is a femboy who can either keep some dominating attitude or go full bottom slut. This will all be a consequence of choices done across the whole game.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I love those 2.

Even on other routes they are a great pair. Suya's an awesome character.
Suya was actually a result of a Patreon poll about Melinda’s new driver. I think she won by only one or two votes. If it didn’t happen, we’d have an entirely different character right now. So, you can thank my supporters for her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Suya was actually a result of a Patreon poll about Melinda’s new driver. I think she won by only one or two votes. If it didn’t happen, we’d have an entirely different character right now. So, you can thank my supporters for her.
Thank those voters then. :love:
Out of curiosity, who was the other choice?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank those voters then. :love:
Out of curiosity, who was the other choice?
A woman and a man. The woman would be a very snarky and unfriendly tomboy prone to violent outbursts. She would also have a fetish for petplay. The man would’ve been an annoying smartass who had to eventually fall in love with Blake and sing him serenades.
The nice girl cheerleader.
Are you sure that it’s a character from Shattered? Because there are no cheerleaders in it (unfortunately).

Reactions: DanielF

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Why do I have the sinking feeling I'm about to waste around 30 hours playing this damned thing to experience all the paths.
I never actually played through the game myself, but I’ve heard some people saying that it took them about 14 hours to play through just one route at v0.6 or v0.7. Granted, all routes have shared events, so this time doesn’t stack, but I think it’s reasonable to expect about 20 hours of gameplay combined if you’re not a fast reader and don’t skip anything.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi Yeda, I can't get the scene with Oleg worshipping Blake in the day 3. It seems to me kind of conflict, like Blake cannot have 3 gay (or even more) points and be on Vanessa route in the same time. Isn't there any other (hidden) condition? (According the walkthrough, in the scene after the restaurant-date, Blake must have more straight points than gay, which excludes to have 3 gay points in the scene with Oleg. If this sex-scene with Vanessa is obligatory to keep Blake "on her route", the next condition with Oleg cannot be fulfilled.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabbid83
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes