Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to shatter your hopes, folks. There will be no option to get both Vanessa and Iris, and they will never have sex with each other.
It's not an issue hunni, was more just an idle fancy than a major hope. I have always preferred one on one for romance, would have been a "what if" save.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I have to repeat myself: as of now he won't grow breasts, and I don't have any plans on changing it in the nearest future. It might change, but I can't promise anything.

I take offence in you saying that Blake has bland personality. His character is where I put 90% of my efforts into.
Yeah sorry, that was a bit harsh; but I didn't mean that Blake is a superficial character, you can see it has been written with purpose, I just find him annoying, he's not appealing to me.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Hmmm can’t seem to trigger iris route or continue with Vanessa route?
Got on Vanessa route and ate her out after the date. Got the Vanessa dream and everything but then Vanessa route doesn’t go anywhere from there.

according to the walkthrough to start iris route, the Rebecca fisting scene is supposed to happen at vanessa’s flat but for me, it always happens in the sauna?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah sorry, that was a bit harsh; but I didn't mean that Blake is a superficial character, you can see it has been written with purpose, I just find him annoying, he's not appealing to me.
Not all games are for everyone, you already said you don't like the kinks in the game so it doesn't matter if you like the MC or not, it's not really the game for you.

according to the walkthrough to start iris route, the Rebecca fisting scene is supposed to happen at vanessa’s flat but for me, it always happens in the sauna?
It does happen in the sauna.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
No, in order to continue Vanessa’s route or start the Iris’s one you have to AVOID Rebecca’s scene in the sauna.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just ran back through my saves, you need to have enough dom points to stop Becca from fisting Blake or it cuts off Nessa's route.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
No, in order to continue Vanessa’s route or start the Iris’s one you have to AVOID Rebecca’s scene in the sauna.
Ohhhh alright then. The way it’s worded in the walkthrough is bit confusing since it makes it seem that you get fisted which leads to you falling asleep then get woken up by iris

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems pretty clear to me. Blake gets fisted by Rebecca leads to missing Iris or Vanessa route. :)

Anyway, Yeda don't remember if this was asked before (i surf around way too many threads:ROFLMAO: ) but do you have any plans to make stats visible? :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Anyway, Yeda don't remember if this was asked before (i surf around way too many threads:ROFLMAO: ) but do you have any plans to make stats visible? :unsure:
No. There are several reasons for that: technical, aesthetic, story-related, etc. One of the main ones is that the list of points you get is changing with your progress (at some point you stop getting straight/gay ones, then later — sub/dom ones). I don’t want to turn the game into a slot machine where you’re trying to find a winning combination.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ohhhh alright then. The way it’s worded in the walkthrough is bit confusing since it makes it seem that you get fisted which leads to you falling asleep then get woken up by iris
"Blake gets fisted by Rebecca and falls asleep in Vanessa's flat which will end her route if on it".

I don't see the confusing part.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
"Blake gets fisted by Rebecca and falls asleep in Vanessa's flat which will end her route if on it".

What I meant was that its confusing since it doesn't say that iris's route is locked now. Also, I was misinterpreting the walkthrough and thought that when it said you'd wake up and iris would question you, thought it was referring to the other questions she asks you once you are on the iris route. Got myself mixed up going back and forth through the walkthrough trying to get iris route to work. Lol took like 10 tries since there are like several skill checks that can screw you over

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I have to shatter your hopes, folks. There will be no option to get both Vanessa and Iris, and they will never have sex with each other.
That's fine! Just to be clear, that was never the path I was trying to walk with Blake -- didn't seem in character at all. But I can't seem to find my way onto the Iris path, and she actually seems to be the least messed up person Blake has available to him!

ETA: Oh -- and I applaud your decision not to make the relationships too push-button-A-get-laid-by-character-B. That mechanic takes me out of the game when it's too... mechanical and obvious.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

I assumed that it meant that, if you allowed yourself to get fisted, that ended any possibility of hooking up with Vanessa, not with Iris. Was I wrong about that? Or does it end the Rebecca route? There's a lot going on in that part of the game!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I assumed that it meant that, if you allowed yourself to get fisted, that ended any possibility of hooking up with Vanessa, not with Iris. Was I wrong about that? Or does it end the Rebecca route? There's a lot going on in that part of the game!
As far as i'm aware there is no Rebecca route.

Getting fisted blocks off any possibility of Vanessa and I think Iris too. Iris is similar to Liam in that she doesn't mind that Blake is a sissy, she sees he loves it, but she does want him to keep some masculinity which means you need enough dom points to stop Rebecca from fisting Blake in that scene.

Reactions: Antosha

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Walkthrough is link is down, if anyone has the walkthrough in their PC please post it here and report the post with Other reason : Walkthrough for the game.

EDIT: Hatsume Kill if you still have the walkthrough you downloaded before the link was taken down can you post it here in a new post and report the post so that the mods/uploaders see it and fix the link?

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes