Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I have found it as well, while making a save game as someone requested in this thread. It's fixed now, but not in the game, I apologise for fucking up.
I don't really get all the requirements for that one, how does Kushari know that Lowe is interested or that Blake didn't wear the bunny suit for Suya? Not to mention that apparently Iris' homework has something to do with it.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

pacipower

Jun 13, 2018
I don't really get all the requirements for that one, how does Kushari know that Lowe is interested or that Blake didn't wear the bunny suit for Suya? Not to mention that apparently Iris' homework has something to do with it.
And getting plugged by Taeng, but not sucking her dick...
It's a matter of desire, same as Blake getting pregnant, I hope she really comes back with a pregnancy test.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
That's because it's a hidden scene. I intended it to be a reward for people who play through every possible route, or at least willing to do that. This scene won't change anything storywise, it's just flavour event for fun, that's why it has seemingly nonsensical requirements. And I'm planning to make more hidden scenes in the future, always for different characters, and all of them are going to be pretty much unreachable without the walkthrough. It's a bonus, not something everyone should get.
Remove "mobile game" tag as there is no mobile version available.
Yes there is, and I'm saying that for the third time already. There is an Android version in my Mega folder (link in my signature).

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Fem is happening? But have choices? Not so much, you give options to deny it, but always stick with it. I played past the fire and seems I still have no choice. Deleted it right after. Good luck with your game.
I literally state it in the description that Shattered is about feminisation, and you cannot avoid it, since it's the cornerstone of the game. Why did you expect anything else?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Not for now. Maybe in the future, but I'm not sure if it fits Vanessa's character. If anything, she's the one to get herself a harem.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not for now. Maybe in the future, but I'm not sure if it fits Vanessa's character. If anything, she's the one to get herself a harem.
I can see it happening; she's in really unfamiliar territory with Blake, I can see her asking Iris to help her out. It wouldn't be the strangest thing that's happened in the game.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I can see it happening; she's in really unfamiliar territory with Blake, I can see her asking Iris to help her out. It wouldn't be the strangest thing that's happened in the game.
True, but honestly I don't really want to go in this direction. I know that a lot of people really want to combine the sisters, but it's just not what I can see in their characters. Vanessa is disgusted by the very idea that Iris might have sex with someone, and Iris is trying to move away from her slums habits and finally steady down with a worthy man. If there's a person in the game that is capable of wooing both of them, it's Melinda, and she has other things to do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That would be way too close to incest. Best to keep it out of here unless you want to make a "roomates patch" Yeda. :LOL:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Being engaged into whatever content I make is probably the most important thing for me. And I’m just not a fan of incest in general. I don’t have anything against people who enjoy it (or any other thing I’m not willing to put into my game), but I would only introduce it if it serves a very important role in the story. For example, before I brought Kira back, I intended Blake’s father to meet him eventually and fall in love with this elegant young lady, with Blake desperately trying to ward him off, while keeping his identity in secret (as his father was supposed to be a big mob boss). These plans were scratched. If one day I’ll realise that Vanessa + Iris in whatever combination is exactly what I need to push the story forward, well, “patches” that is then. But this chance is slim.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes