RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You are kind of obsessed. Not the first one around here (f95) and likely won't be the last. I know one forumite who goes to the Seeds of Chaos thread just to say the same thing everytime.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But it should have the interracial tag though, right? I mean there are what, four black characters and Blake can have sex with all of them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey there is a V.010 in svscomics but i don't see a release post on patreon. That is either fake or a beta right? :unsure:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
It's a Patreon only demo. That sucks, I barely have any patrons, yet one of them keeps stealing the releases.
It's basically just 25% of v0.10. A regular-sized update, but without an ending and with not that many scenes.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It's a Patreon only demo. That sucks, I barely have any patrons, yet one of them keeps stealing the releases.
It's basically just 25% of v0.10. A regular-sized update, but without an ending and with not that many scenes.
Hi, Yeda, this immediate posting is surely annoying. I am going to send you a private message about this.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
okay i love this game, blakes dialogue is amazing i love it just for that, i hope there be more much much more its great, could wish for more customersation, would be great to close clothes or other looks, but really great job love this so far !

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Seriously salivating now waiting for the next update LoL......don't suppose there's an ETA Yeda?

Reactions: Thami_

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
okay i love this game, blakes dialogue is amazing i love it just for that, i hope there be more much much more its great, could wish for more customersation, would be great to close clothes or other looks, but really great job love this so far !
Thank you for your praise!
Unfortunately, customisation doesn't mesh at all with my technological platform. I can't afford making several different pictures (each of which takes hours to render) for the same scene.
Seriously salivating now waiting for the next update LoL......don't suppose there's an ETA Yeda?
No later than at the end of October, but probably not earlier either. But there's gonna be much more content than in your regular update.

A small update from Patreon: we had a pretty close poll last week, but the result is conclusive: Suya gets her own route. So, congratulations everyone who likes her. However, her route is going to be a main one, so it's not compatible with any other main route.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unfortunately, customisation doesn't mesh at all with my technological platform. I can't afford making several different pictures (each of which takes hours to render) for the same scene.

No later than at the end of October, but probably not earlier either. But there's gonna be much more content than in your regular update.

A small update from Patreon: we had a pretty close poll last week, but the result is conclusive: Suya gets her own route. So, congratulations everyone who likes her. However, her route is going to be a main one, so it's not compatible with any other main route.
Because one image is worth a thousand words... :p :p
1 BErOksAPONb8Qqr2L9kiKA@2x.jpeg

Reactions: Rabbid83

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019

Thanks for the response, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Looking at it positively it will give me a chance to play some of the other routes to see what i've missed as I usually opt for the sub routes.....can't help it :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes