RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Never thought I'd defend Rebecca, but I think you folks are being a little too harsh on her.
Think about it: maybe the reason why she acts like this isn't her lack of self-awareness, but the direct opposite? Her stepmother is a cold and strategic mistress, her stepfather disappeared long time ago, and she never knew her biological parents. She's living surrounded by servants, and the only somewhat equal person to her mother is a hedonistic dickhead (who, despite everything, genuinely loves Rebecca as a person). The world is going to shit, and there's not much time left to enjoy life. It's not in Rebecca's power to change anything, so she just tries to suppress the horror of realisation with parties, sex, drugs, and all that stuff. Because when she turns her brains on, she realises her own loneliness and indirection, which even she can't take.
And then there's Blake, who just appears out of nowhere and seemingly easily takes the «favourite daughter» status away from her, befriends pretty much every important person in Rebecca's life, and doesn't break under her pressure. Would you want to buy yourself a doll, and then later find out that said doll stole your life? That's almost a psychological horror.
I agree with the explanation for Rebecca's actions but still, they are not a justification of them. Therefore i can't really change my harsh views on her until she actually decides to become a better human being.
Let's not forget that the said doll was also a human being forced into that situation and despite knowing that Rebecca still tried to take her mommy issues on Blake.

Lolix

Oct 30, 2017
It's weird how this game grabbed me in the first place because I haven't "played" a game on this site in a while. Usually the process for me is like this - I look for something, find something I like, read the description, look at the images and then look for the CG download, if there is one, great, if there isn't, most of the time I move on or look for gallery hacks or something.

This time, however, I decided to try it out, I guess the images were enough of a lure. And I played the game for about 5 hours in one sitting. The story really gripped me. The characters are well written and quite realistic. But the character that made me start contemplating my own life is Blake. His personality is scarily close to mine, the inner monologue, humor, complaining and probably some other things that I haven't realized yet. And that whole hospital situation with Rebecca made me think "Maybe I'm living my life wrong".

Anyway, the game is really good, definitely the best I've played in years.

Lolix

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you, speaking of feedback, the music. Every single track feels like there's some ever-present threat looming around, even the "good" songs don't feel 100% "good", which, i guess, fits within the games atmosphere. From the first minutes I felt like "Oh shit, I have a bad feeling about this" just from the music.

Was that the intention or was it more like "I need to add some tunes so the game isn't completely silent"?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Thank you, speaking of feedback, the music. Every single track feels like there's some ever-present threat looming around, even the "good" songs don't feel 100% "good", which, i guess, fits within the games atmosphere. From the first minutes I felt like "Oh shit, I have a bad feeling about this" just from the music.

Was that the intention or was it more like "I need to add some tunes so the game isn't completely silent"?
I personally never cared much about the soundtrack. I think I only started putting music in around the third or fourth version, because people asked for it. For me it's somewhat distracting from the text, but I decided to give players a choice with that. As for the music itself, yes, I select it according to the tone I'd like to convey, but you can only have that many tracks, so naturally they repeat over and over again.
Honestly, I tihnk I should change the title theme at some point, because it makes you feel that the game is going to be as gloomy and miserable as most feminisation games are, but Blake's journey is actually positive and uplifting, isn't it?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Honestly, I tihnk I should change the title theme at some point, because it makes you feel that the game is going to be as gloomy and miserable as most feminisation games are, but Blake's journey is actually positive and uplifting, isn't it?
i don't mind the name. It is fitting with the whole post apocaliptic theme of the game and people trying to find their place in this "new world" that is being born.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i can't really change my harsh views on her until she actually decides to become a better human being.
if rebecca was a bit clever she would make the best antagonist in this game, the fact that she has mommy issues and a twisted mind and everyone hating her makes her the perfect candidate. as for me rebecca is one of 3 best characters in this game, i sadly still think however that her character is poorly implemented in this plot thus i can't help but like her mom more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
SlayerRaven

I felt that since there is supposed to be (i can't confirm or deny as I honestly didn't make it that far.) A path of revenge and Domination over your captives. That honestly felt interesting to me sadly I just couldn't do it.
Just in case someone reads your review I just need to clarify this.

There isn't a revenge path, that isn't what the games about.

This is all about Blake coming to accept who he is. The dom stat is for certain love interests not him taking revenge. There are a couple of potential lovers that need his dom stat to be high while others need him more submissive.

There is no avoiding sissyfication and there is no going back to being "manly" at any time (not that he ever is).

This is a pure sissy game about him coming to realise he prefers his life now and find his place in a world gone to shit.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
SlayerRaven

Just in case someone reads your review I just need to clarify this.

There isn't a revenge path, that isn't what the games about.

This is all about Blake coming to accept who he is. The dom stat is for certain love interests not him taking revenge. There are a couple of potential lovers that need his dom stat to be high while others need him more submissive.

There is no avoiding sissyfication and there is no going back to being "manly" at any time (not that he ever is).

This is a pure sissy game about him coming to realise he prefers his life now and find his place in a world gone to shit.
We cant facepalm reviews yet can we?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I always thought reviews should be based on the quality of the game itself, and not on «I don't like this fetish, so I'm gonna tell you about it», but maybe it's just me.
That's what it should be about, chances are it will be removed.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes