Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
It did get removed. I also told people in that review for people to give the game more of a chance, because allot of people rated the story high. Because its thought of so highly but hey THAT part didn't matter.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I always thought reviews should be based on the quality of the game itself, and not on «I don't like this fetish, so I'm gonna tell you about it», but maybe it's just me.
Maybe - maybe - I can see that flying if the game tried to hide what it was about, putting up a misleading description and screenshots etc., since tags are worthless, then that might possibly justify rating a game based on a fetish. But when I look at the OP and see pretty much all the screenshots are sissy or femdom or both, and "Feminisation is not avoidable" in bold type...

Reactions: bruce555

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe - maybe - I can see that flying if the game tried to hide what it was about, putting up a misleading description and screenshots etc., since tags are worthless, then that might possibly justify rating a game based on a fetish. But when I look at the OP and see pretty much all the screenshots are sissy or femdom or both, and "Feminisation is not avoidable" in bold type...
Was also mentioned.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It did get removed. I also told people in that review for people to give the game more of a chance, because allot of people rated the story high. Because its thought of so highly but hey THAT part didn't matter.
You can't rate a game poorly because of a fetish you don't like that you were told upfront it was based on then add a good bit on the end and hope it makes the difference.

The game is advertised as a sissyfication game. The dev has made it clear there is no way around that. You gave it 2 stars because you didn't like what the game was, that's not how reviews work.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
You can't rate a game poorly because of a fetish you don't like that you were told upfront it was based on then add a good bit on the end and hope it makes the difference.

The game is advertised as a sissyfication game. The dev has made it clear there is no way around that. You gave it 2 stars because you didn't like what the game was, that's not how reviews work.
Sure, I'm going to redo the review and still give it 2 stars and just go into different details about why I don't like it. Fact is that's just what my mind went to at the time. It was deleted for the reason that I "didn't play the game" then the reason changed to I didn't have enough other criticisms.

But honestly there is plenty to be critical about. I was more or less trying to get the point across that if your not into the sissification but the other fetishes the fact that it's unavoidable might be too much for others like it was for me.

Still completed by the way. Went back after my review and forced myself through it just because so many people had nice things to say. Then I came back to update my review and then walked into this and well you know the rest.

So yeah my review was deleted. I can't say I couldn't look past X but I can say renders are X, animations are X music is X Story is X characters are X game tags and game descriptions are X and I'm not making a bad review anymore so I will be reviewing again only this time. I'm not going to put a positive spin anywhere that I personally don't feel merit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sure, I'm going to redo the review and still give it 2 stars
Pretty sure once a review is deleted you can't review that game again.

I've had them removed before and couldn't redo them.

Although now you've gone ahead and said you'll review bomb it regardless so I doubt any review you did on this would stand.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So basically you’ve convinced yourself to give me two stars no matter what, and now just trying to find a way to do it regardless. That’s a healthy use of your time.
You know what, honestly you're acting like this isn't what I personally feel the game deserves. I get as a creator that it hurts when people don't appreciate what you made. So let me help you out here.

I didn't convince myself you are getting 2 stars no matter what. I'm not even going to post the review because it's clear now no matter what my take is won't matter it's just going to be justified as revenge.

So here's what you should be focusing on instead. People loved your game so much. SO MUCH. That the reviews they did ENCOURAGED me to go ALL the way through it. Even though I could tell shortly into it originally. That it's not my cup of tea. I left finished it and came back because I wanted to do you justice. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't really missing out.

Yeah I'll admit it. I like Blake. The MC is an awesome character. I found lots of moments where thier thoughts had me laughing. Well done character.

But I also found a few things I didn't like and that's okay. Not everyone is going to like everything.

Example lady police (forgive my short term memory with names isn't the best) said that slavery was outlawed a long time ago yet there was plenty of references to that not being the case. An inconsistency that broke immersion for me.

Another thing I didn't like is your description made it sound like fetishes where opintional with the exception of the 1. As far as i could tell. There wasn't much in the way of avoiding femdom, anal rape and humiliation.

So I get it. You probably didn't intend for it to sound that way but it kinda did and it was miss leading.

Now here is where I feel you could have done things differentlytonight. Instead of silently reporting the review you felt was unfair to the mods, you choice to call me out. Which is why things devolved. Yeah everyone takes their opinions seriously.

Had you done things differently the convo i had with the mod would have been the same but the outcome here very differently. I had every intention of trying to be polite and fair. But I didn't get that chance. Instead I came here and a fight was already picked. Not every one is just going to lay down and watch people come at them for an obvious misunderstanding.

You could have also considered the other words I shared or looked deeper into the point I was trying to make. Had you done that you would have seen that I had no intention of hurting you or your game.

So I apologize to YOU and basically only you. If my review hurt your feelings or if you felt i was being unfair. I also felt that I was being dealt with unjustly so i do understand.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Pretty sure once a review is deleted you can't review that game again.

I've had them removed before and couldn't redo them.

Although now you've gone ahead and said you'll review bomb it regardless so I doubt any review you did on this would stand.
That's not what review bombing is. I have 1 account. I would never post multiple reviews with multiple accounts.
I already decided you guys were going to not accept anything I write as a review and choose not to do it.
As far as wether or not I can or can't idk honestly I asked and never really got a reply back and I looked for more information about it and couldn't really find it. So I did at least try to find out beforehand.

Denying me a right to review because I said i was going to write a 2 star review for other reasons that I found that aren't that great, is also kind of harmful to the entire process. You can only assume that my 1st reason is my only reason. Which clearly you have already done.

Edited: I just checked and you are correct. I can't review the game again. Good to know for future reference.

Last edited:

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I didn't report your review, as I never do such things. In fact, I read it all trying to find legitimate criticisms, because I encourage it.
Avoiding femdom, anal sex and humiliation is entirely possible, though you might use the walkthrough for it (I only mention the possibility, not the simplicity of said path). I don't remember Vanessa mentioning slavery, but sure, I can let a couple of inconsistencies slip through. The game is 600000 words long at this point, after all.
As for the rest, you're being angry at things you've made up in your head. Nobody forced you to play the game. These reviews are meant for those who have a chance of liking the game in the first place.

Reactions: lokoneko

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I didn't report your review, as I never do such things. In fact, I read it all trying to find legitimate criticisms, because I encourage it.
Avoiding femdom, anal sex and humiliation is entirely possible, though you might use the walkthrough for it (I only mention the possibility, not the simplicity of said path). I don't remember Vanessa mentioning slavery, but sure, I can let a couple of inconsistencies slip through. The game is 600000 words long at this point, after all.
As for the rest, you're being angry at things you've made up in your head. Nobody forced you to play the game. These reviews are meant for those who have a chance of liking the game in the first place.
Let's clear this up quickly.

I never said anyone forced me to play it. I said i forced myself to finish it. Because otherd liked it so much. I wanted to see what I was missing.

2ndly I never accused you of reporting me. I know you didn't. I said instead of reporting my review silently. You choose to call it out. What i mean by this is, you should have just reported it. Calling me out only created friction.

Yes, I agree reviews are ment to give a person a chance to know wether or not they may like a game. That is why originally I tried it. I'm a sucker for a good story. People said here js a good story. Positive reviews is why I choose to play and finish this game even though it was filled with kinks I'm not into. I was hoping for some MC love paths that were MC to with female. And I was also hoping for revenge arcs. I was hoping that some of that was included.

When i wrote my review I was trying to say. Hey this isn't for me because of X but you should still try it because Others said X. In hindsight it's over and I'll think twice next time when I review a game, not to mention kinks or preferences I don't like.

Have a good night, morning, afternoon or whatever it is wherever you are.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reviews should be objective. You just said you dislike the genre of the game and despite your review being deleted you will try to make it stick again using any excuse. That is the opposite of being objective. :rolleyes:

But good luck if you think the mods didn't already read this statement of yours...
Turns out it is not even needed. :ROFLMAO:

I always thought reviews should be based on the quality of the game itself, and not on «I don't like this fetish, so I'm gonna tell you about it», but maybe it's just me.
They are. It is even in the forum rules: https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2019-02-12.1753/ :cool:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was hoping for some MC love paths that were MC to with female.
I thought you said you played it?

There are 3 MC and female love paths.

Miranda has a love path, Iris has a love path and Vanessa has a love path. All female.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Reviews should be objective.
No such thing as an objective review, of anything - never will be, by definition. How many meters good is a game? How many kilos does it suck? Not that I approve of downrating a game of a certain genre based on it containing stuff from that genre, purely because one might not be a fan, far from it - that part is not ok. But nonsense is nonsense.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No such thing as an objective review, of anything - never will be, by definition. How many meters good is a game? How many kilos does it suck? Not that I approve of downrating a game of a certain genre based on it containing stuff from that genre, purely because one might not be a fan, far from it - that part is not ok. But nonsense is nonsense.
Not completely, but you can apply some objective factors when doing it.
For instance it is possible to say that the 3D renders in this game are good (quality of image, backgrounds, posing of bodies, facial expressions etcetera) when comparing them to a wide range of visual novels that also use the same type of models.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I thought you said you played it?

There are 3 MC and female love paths.

Miranda has a love path, Iris has a love path and Vanessa has a love path. All female.
I love how you pick like a single line out of context to try and make it appear worst than it is. Yes I did play it and that line you pulled was from a string of lines where I was explaining what my expectations were before trying the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love how you pick like a single line out of context to try and make it appear worst than it is. Yes I did play it and that line you pulled was from a string of lines where I was explaining what my expectations were before trying the game.
Then allow me to quote the whole thing.

Yes, I agree reviews are ment to give a person a chance to know wether or not they may like a game. That is why originally I tried it. I'm a sucker for a good story. People said here js a good story. Positive reviews is why I choose to play and finish this game even though it was filled with kinks I'm not into. I was hoping for some MC love paths that were MC to with female. And I was also hoping for revenge arcs. I was hoping that some of that was included.
You said your hopes after you said you'd played and finished the game which says after finishing those things weren't there.

As for the revenge arc you keep saying you hoped for, at no time was a revenge path even remotely hinted at.

In fact just spending a few minutes reading the thread would have shown you that was never going to be the case, that's not what the game is about.

All that amounts to is unrealistic expectations.

Even if the dev did decide to add a revenge path it would be incredibly short and shit.

Melinda is probably one of the most powerful people in the city so he takes his revenge and then what?

He stays there and he's dead, he goes back to the slums and he's dead the only other option would be to strike out into the Mad Max like wilderness and die.

I guess it would only take him 10 minutes to write so there is that.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Then allow me to quote the whole thing.

You said your hopes after you said you'd played and finished the game which says after finishing those things weren't there.

As for the revenge arc you keep saying you hoped for, at no time was a revenge path even remotely hinted at.

In fact just spending a few minutes reading the thread would have shown you that was never going to be the case, that's not what the game is about.

All that amounts to is unrealistic expectations.

Even if the dev did decide to add a revenge path it would be incredibly short and shit.

Melinda is probably one of the most powerful people in the city so he takes his revenge and then what?

He stays there and he's dead, he goes back to the slums and he's dead the only other option would be to strike out into the Mad Max like wilderness and die.

I guess it would only take him 10 minutes to write so there is that.
I can see how you came to that arrival i guess. I'm not perfect. Nor are you. 12,000 posts I'm sure you have made a few mistakes here and there.

I'm aware of what the game is about. Blake coming to terms that his life is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't and devolps stalkholm syndrome over the reality his owners decided for him. I know some of you see it differently but objectively that's exactly how this would be classified had in been reality. You aren't given a choice you are told and you comply to survive, then adapt to accept it in order to retain sanity and try and find some semblance of happiness in your new reality. Which is quickly taken away by your owners because you aren't developing as they expect, desire and demand you too. It's really a sad story of struggle to somehow be yourself still after the owners try strip the last remaining pieces of your dignity and self respect.

Never said there was a revenge Arc, I said i was hoping there would be. Sorry I just happen to enjoy stories were the protagonist gets some justice against the Antagonist. I couldn't know that there isn't an arc like that without playing the game. In the description it reads that you can rebel against it all. That's why I was hoping there would be a revenge Arc. I happen to think there could be revenge without just Blake getting killed, raped or even having to leave. Some small victories are still victories. Like the one you get against the gay partner by ruining his game at the club. Showing enough moments like that to a point where it's easier to accept you as is than it is to keep pushing you or replacing you would be an awesome revenge arc that fits into the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the description it reads that you can rebel against it all.
Where?

You play as Blake Blinn, an unlucky guy who had to grow up in slums, but didn't really find his way into thug's life, and due to a series of misfortunes ended up being a maid (yes, a maid) in a rich family's house. And you decide how he's gonna deal with this situation.
The game mainly centers around your cruel and sadistic boss (or rather owner) Melinda; her naughty and enthusiastic daughter Rebecca; her business partner Samuel, a dominant and imposing person; and her friendly and lighthearted assistant Liam. And many others! In this house you'll never be alone. For better or for worse.
While the feminisation aspect of the game is unavoidable, Blake's relationships and potential fetishes can be chosen, and include both sexes, so if you're not into M\M stuff, don't be scared: there's plenty of femdom for you. As well as many other things like BDSM, petplay, netorare, bimbofication — all optional of course.

4.30 star(s) 64 Votes